1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Houkago Princess

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by MoeKare, Jul 8, 2011.

1. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    HouPri currently consists of seven members, they have don’t have a leader but a student council president – Odagiri Nana (21). The other six girls are Chiba Sakino (20), Miyashita Mayuka (18), Kishitani Yuki (16), Yamaguchi Mai (16), Noda Hitomi (15), and Yumeka (14).

Their first single called “Houkago Princess - Oshiete Kudasai! ~” will be released on August 3rd, followed by a debut live performance at the Shinseido head office in Ogikubo, Tokyo. The CD will also include the songs “Sukidayo (Egao)” and “Ichigo Ichie“.
    For their debut song, they decided to wear school uniforms together with tiaras.

Check their official website here
    Pictures

Below are their self introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw2zIVe15C0&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUlHx19arDc&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dg3m9TPyfU&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJpRbalDVtk&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7agxqhs4o&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTOeMPUvPs&feature=player_embedded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQS5mRhtD20&feature=player_embedded
    what a cute song!! <3 <3

Attached Files:

2. RaysOfMorningGlory

RaysOfMorningGlory Kenkyuusei

When I heard of this group I though the concept was totally cute. They are doing it a little different which is cool. The logo is very cute too. Super girly and one of my all time fav colors Pink!!!

3. yuki-rin

yuki-rin Kenkyuusei

4. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

I found this thread way back, about the time they debuted, but I wasn't a part of Stage48 at that time. However, since their debut, I've actively followed HouPri (except for half of 2012, where they went into absolute obscurity) and honestly, I'm a really big fan of them XD Doubt anyone would be overly interested in them, but for those who don't mind seeing an update...

[​IMG]

Members:

(Bottom Left to Right)
    Yamaguchi Miran (3rd gen) (Originally a 1st generation member of Akihabara Backstage PASS and Memories of you 8teenz)
    Odagiri Nana (1st gen) (Class President/Leader)
    Miyashita Mayuka (2.5th gen)

(Center Left to Right)
    Ayase Miho (3rd gen)
    Kizuki Saori (4th gen)
    Sakuragi Nene (3rd gen)

(Top Left to Right)
    Michishige Saho (6th gen Cadet) (second-cousin of Michishige Sayumi)
    Maika (6th gen) (Former original member of the group Power Age (PA) managed by Stardust)
    Sirosaki Himari (6th gen Cadet)

Since their debut, the group has implemented a Cadet/Apprentice system; Apprentice is the lowest, where the girls need to work to become a Cadet, and then once a Cadet they must work to become a Regular member. Being an Apprentice, they basically wear a concert t-shirt and don't get to wear their own costumes during lives really, and they pretty much perform in the back and help to promote the group itself. As a Cadet, they get to wear a costume like the Regular lineup. Apprentices and Cadets sing back-up vocals and dance in the background, but don't get solo lines or duet lines really. Obviously, their aim is to improve enough to become a Regular member. So far, of the Cadet/Apprentice systems, the two members to debut the quickest to the Regular lineup have been Sakuragi Nene (one month since joining) and Maika (2 months since joining).

Since their debut, they have released six other singles. Their most recent release was Manatsu no Yoru no Yume which was released in September this year.

... And that is all the updates I have for now, I suppose~ Thought it would be fun to update a thread from 2011 regarding the group I love XD I hope this helped some of you who might be interested in them, and if not, well~ I don't mind writing for the ghosts of Stage48! <3

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  5. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Kizuki Saori and Odagiri Nana are seriously my faves (so far). They are toooooooooooo adorable <3.

6. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

I've become a big fan of Himari recently, though Saori and Miran are two I really like as well! Nananyan is seriously adorable though, and so is Sahochi. In general, I like them all XD

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    New fan of Houkago Princess here.

They have already made their major debut with Universal Music Japan February last year, and here are their releases since then:
    • First Album "Seifuku Cinderella", released August 19, 2015, highest rank in Oricon is #6.
    • Eighth (debut) single "Kiete, Shirayukihime", released October 28, 2015, highest rank in Oricon is #10.
    • Ninth single "Junpaku Antoinette", released February 17, 2016, highest rank in Oricon is #2. Ayase Miho graduated in March 2016.
    • Tenth (latest) single "Seishun Mermaid", released June 29, 2016, highest rank in Oricon is #4.
    Houkago Princess demographic in Joysound is 66% male, 34% female.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Ok so I got into this group over the weekend and I love them!!
    Their concepts are amazing and outfits are divine.

I also genuinely keep forgetting that Nasagawa Marina is part of this group whenever I see her, and because I have been following her for a while she'll be my favourite until I've gotten to know the other members :)

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I happened to catch them in Shinjuku a few months back. As far as idol groups go I thought they were above average. (There are a lot of weak idol groups out there) I couldn't tell you which songs they sang, but I remember liking one in particular. And I liked their look.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  13. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

Okay, I'm making my return cause this thread is... ALIVE AGAIN!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Also, wow, didn't know their demographic was shifting quite quickly! Could it be to do with the image that Universal has given them, dressing and singing about pre-existing princesses from movies, stories and the like?

Also, the new Visual for 'Himitsu no Tiara to Gelato' has been revealed!

[​IMG]

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Twitter Popularity Order (Highest to Lowest, as of 9/11/2016)
    Dang, the gap between Marina and Nana :eek: I feel bad for Maika, she was the best singer and she doesn't lose to others in terms of oppai.

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    New Short MV of Himitsu no Tiara to Gelato.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hopefully HouPri gets a Disney tie-in soon!

16. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

'Himitsu no Tiara to Gelato' Live Performance Digest from their one-man live@Zepp DiverCity in Tokyo.

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
  19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Houkago Princess will release their new single "Lychee Red no Unmei" or Destiny of Lychee Red! The theme is about Yang Gui Fei, one of the Four Beauties of Ancient China and Emperor Xuanzhong of Tang's beloved consort. It will be released on February 15, 2017.

https://houpri.fanmo.jp/info.php?id=253

20. Chiimachuu

Chiimachuu Kenkyuusei

Marichu's currently inactive within the industry, because her contract ended completely. I have no clue whether or not she's going to make her return, with a new agency. We shall see... For now, she's laying low, and said on her blog (I think) that she was unsure of what she would do after graduating the group and leaving the agency.

Also, for all unaware, three new Candidate members are amongst the members, now, and the group as a whole is up to 12 members.

Morishita Rina (22) (Member colour: Yellow-Green) - Announced December 20th, 2016
    Ota Nozomi (24) - Announced December 27th, when still a Heart x Strings member. She officially became a part of the group on January 1st 2017. She's an actress, and a model. A reporter too, I believe. She has a big history in the industry.
    Tanaka Asami (23) - Announced December 27th, also a former Heart x Strings member. She officially became a part of the group on January 1st 2017.

HouPri Youth might restart again, now that there are four members involved. It only stopped because Nina was the sole member.