How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. dubjk

dubjk Kenkyuusei

Re: How and when did you fall in love of her?

Watanabe Mayu is my favourite. im actually fairly new to AKB48, and i guess it was her that got me into the group and their music.

I'm not exactly sure when, but i remember seeing the Beginner cd at a store, and one of the girls on the cover caught my attention which got me curious who that particular girl was. after reading a "beginner's guide" about AKB48 on a website, and going through the photo of each member, i found out that it was Mayu. so i guess that's how it started lol [blush]

2. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Oshima Yuko. <3
    I fell in love of her like.. probably 1 or 2 years ago.

First when I saw her, her smile catched my eye. ♥ I love her dimples, they are just too cute. * 3 * And her face is unique too. ♥ XD
    And I love her voice, it's really pretty. ;w; <3
    Her personality is awesome. ♥ I feel like that she would be a good friend (to me, haha) if I would know her in real life ~ She is just too funny, and I love her (weird? xD) jokes. <3
    She will be my #1 forever. ♥

3. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

Watanabe Mayu<3
    a.k.a: Mayuyu

She caught my eyes in the Oogoe Diamond pv, I though she was so cute, pretty and absolutely FLAWLESS :D

4. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

When i first saw an AKB48 video i had no idea of who they were as i was mostly into
    other types of music,though i didn't disregard them,a few months passed and i somehow
    ended up watching Mendol back in 09 and i had no idea that Kojiharu,Minami & Takahashi we're in it
    as a few months passed by i learned that those were girls from akb so i was surprised
    I really liked miichan from then on.But nothing compares to the first time i saw OSHIMA YUKO!
    wow her captivating smile,the way she can out dork all the rest.but above all i love her
    ability to make me smile despite my mood,Yuko will forever be in my heart :inlove:

5. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Hello everyone [hi] . Back then i'm more into Anime, Manga, Game and J-Rock. The first time I knew about AKB48 in late 2009 when I watch Namida Surprise in YT. They look cute(especially Acchan) but nothing special. Then in june 2010 I saw Ponytail PV. Song is nice but not that good but Jurina and Mayu really cute in this PV. Finally it was Beginner that really catch my intention. I began to collect their song. As I learn more about them and watch AKBINGO and live concert I became more addicted :inlove: . I almost stop watch anime or read manga [hehe] . I spent 80% most of my free time in Internet searching about them. I started to DL their singles, PV, concert, and PB scan (credit to AIkyitaizne :awesome: ). My 500gb HD is full of AKB48 stuff, about 200gb just in 2 months (if I had faster internet it might be bigger). Now i'm starting to buy their singles. I felt like I need to support them by buying original goods rather than just download everything for free . Now i'm feeling much better by buying real stuff :) . I never did this before for any Jpop artist.

Now my oshimen is Acchan <3 . I think it is normal for everyone to like her at the beginning as she is the face of AKB48. But i began to like other members the i know them like Yuko, Mariko, Takamina, Yuki, Mayu and Tomochin. After 3 months become real fans I can remember at least 25-30 members. I want to catch up with other 48 groups but I dont have enought time for that. I think I should just stick to AKB48 rignt now.

6. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

OK, so Lovetan and Miichan (and Takamina) are still my three AKB oshi, but MAN I just fell hard for the kenkyuusei Natori Wakana.

I'm in a game on another forum where we are drafted to support certain AKB girls and various things get you points. Wakanyan was my research student. At first I knew nothing about her, so I looked her up here and any place I could find. And MAN she's amazing. She's too adorable, her voice is so nice and she just seems like such a cutie up on stage. I never really pegged myself as being a kenkyuusei type of fan, but I think I have to support Wakanyan like crazy now.

7. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Well, my top 3 favorite AKB members are #1 Oshima Yuko, #2 Watanabe Mayu and #3 is Itano Tomomi. ♥
    I fall in love with Yuko when I saw her in one AKBingo episode. She catched my eye, and then I wanted to know more about her. She has been my favorite member since I started liking AKB (in 2009). :3

8. AlbeeThePanda

AlbeeThePanda Kenkyuusei

Ok, my top five oshimen are 1. Oshima Yuko 2. Watanabe Mayu 3. Kashiwagi Yuki 4. Sato Amina 5. Sato Sumire. Yuko and Mayuyu (aka the Oshiri Sisters XD) really caught my eyes during the AKBINGO! episode. I just can't get enough of Yuko's character and personality. Mainly Yuko's open & funny personality and Ossan character always crack me up :D As for Mayuyu, well, she's a fellow Wota!! Yukirin's reaction is always funny and I am also very intrigued by her "Dark" (Black?) side :^O^: I first started to notice Amina due to the AKB1/48 game and her voice/looks is just soooooo cute! However, later at the 1hr SP episode of AKBINGO when she mimic Tanoshingo, OMG I went nuts :XD: I feel not many people notice SuuChan but her kinda shy character is very cute and SuuChan always dance to her best at the Theater or Concert so I really start to notice SuuChan.

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

My AKB oshis are Tomochin, Miichan and Suuchan (thought my third oshi was Erepyon before leaving). I fell in love with Tomochin (and a bit with Erepyon too) watching the 'Honehone Waltz' performance in the Madamadadaze Concert. I can't remember when I fell in love with Miichan, but I guess it was just the first time I noticed her... :inlove:

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Minegishi Minami, my one and only AKB love.

It was love at first sight.

This is my 2nd post as my first post had to be on her thread. [hi]

I will try to describe that moment I first fell in love with Miichan. But please bare with me, this is a story, and it might be long...

It all started around December 2007 (I think), when a wota workmate was showing me his latest collection of idol PVs. I was somewhat disinterested back then really. Little did I know that my life was about to change.

The PV was "Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka."

Just like any male (I think), I was merely "checking out the ladies," giving them personal ratings, just like I normally do when I watch females in media (or at the coffee shop).

Comments like:
    "I don't like her nose"
    "She's too pretty for my taste"
    "Meh, she doesn't look as good without glasses..."
    (if you guys could guess who I was talking about, please don't hate me... that was back then and my opinions have definitely changed)

3 minutes and 30 seconds into the pv, I was suddenly rendered speechless. The front girls parted like the red sea and this lovely girl with a hat and pigtails made her entrance...

Time slowed down as my mind absorbed... no... was hypnotized by her movement. [blush]

I was then locked into her eyes and, at that moment, I felt as if she reached out beyond the computer screen and spoke to me with her mind:

"choose me."

At that moment, I knew, I was in love... my mind responded:

"yes." :inlove:

I still wasn't an AKB fan back then, but in my core, I definitely became a Miichan fan. I watched it over and over again, began researching her and day dreaming about her...

Three and a half years have passed and Miichan still makes me fall in love with her over and over again. She just blows my mind away with everything she does, and everything that she is.

She's become more than the idol that I have an uber infatuation on. Now, she has become my inspiration and my motivation. Simply the memory of her smile, brings me a smile that is guaranteed to cheer me up whenever I'm down. Her hardworking personality makes me want to drive myself hard too, so I can become reliable if we ever cross paths... She has changed me from being a depressed wreck to wanting to be someone who would like to be someday worthy of calling her "Minami." [blush]

(just "someone who would be worthy of" ok? Not neccessarily "the one who is worthy of" Hmm, am I digging myself into a deeper hole? ^^")

It's not that I don't like any of the other girls, I've liked other members, just not in the same sense that I love Miichan. I give the AKB troupe my full support and cheer them on...

Its just, for me, nothing compares to Miichan. :inlove:

Miichan, my Ichiban!

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

^ Well said! Now that you say that, I think that it was watching the 'Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka' PV that I fell in love with Miichan too... :cute:

12. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Heheh... Comrades ehy? :D

Can't pinpoint the exact moment but it was somewhere in this scene.
    [​IMG]

My first version of this was not very clear and was taken from the TV.

Regardless, Miichan still... [blush]

13. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

yukirin
    it's when i always listening kpop song
    when said always i mean everytime and everyday
    so i have a feeling that i should get to know something new
    and i found something about french kiss in tokyohive.com
    i just see one girl in one post i started to like her
    i would said that is my first experience in first sight love
    normally it takes times for me to like something
    but for yukirin it's different
    so i started searching about yukirin everywhere and anywhere i could
    every time i found something about her
    it always make me smile alone
    as for the date
    it's on mayuyu birthday
    i think it's just my fate to like akb48 and yukirin and mayuyu too

14. okkabachan

okkabachan Kenkyuusei

actually my first very first oshi is tomochin
    and i cant remember how i fell in love with over cute mayu <3
    i just realized i was watching zanen shoujo, pajama drive and stuff...
    then everything was history...

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

From my observation... it seems like alot of people looses their first oshi love at around the first five month then another member would take over their heart....the second oshi usually lasts a very long time.

I still can't get over Erena~

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^THIS :)

I guess for many of us, to actually like an idol group, we need to find someone to like and that someone usually just a temporary anchor during this stage of getting to know the group as a whole further.

As for me as to how and when did i fall in love with my oshi's (Takahashi Minami & Minegishi Minami) well let me just make it simple; AKBINGO

This tv show ultimately responsible for sealing my love forever for these two greatest persons, they're the queens and rulers of my heart in my AKB fandom :hehe:

Truly from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AKBINGO!!!! [bow] :XD:

17. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

acchan :inlove: long story...

1st time i see was skirt hirari PV maybe 3-4 year ago. its not a good 1st impression for me, especially cuz the song lyric.
    at that time acchan n akb its not even in my eye. i thought its just another group of young girl abused by the elder to gain $$$ :^^;:
    but around the end of last year a japanese friend ask me "do u like akb48?", n i answer "akb?, tht group of young girl?". he said the girl is really talented n has bright future but due to the wrong 1st impression i say "yah they had bright future at kabukicho" a sentence tht i regret for my entire life. :fp:

later on when i open youtube out of curiosity i search the akb48, n it was namida surprise PV :inlove: ...
    walah 1st time i see acchan after years n i was like " god! what ive been missed all those years" that eyes... tht smile...
    from tht time no days without acchan n i start to dig on akb stuff also. n try to catch all ive been missed for all those years

18. PrincessTomo

PrincessTomo Kenkyuusei

my first oshi is always tomomi kasai.. :inlove:
    i was opened my pigg account..
    i went to the akb hall and found a sweet song..
    it was kimi ni tsuite from mint.. <3
    i heard a childish voice and i love that kind of voice..
    i searched for all information about mint..
    i realized that mint is a subunit from akb48..
    and the owner of the childish voice is tomomi kasai from team b..
    well, because of chiyuu, i love akb48 til now..
    :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

19. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

@Zobii- yes, Yuuhi wo miteiruka is all kinds of awesome [blush] and miichan in it is just indescribable.
    What really made me fall in love with miichan though was seeing her wearing glasses. Seriously, how can someone look so good in glasses?

WEAR GLASSES MORE, MIICHAN!

I have so many oshis I don't even know where to begin with how I fell in love with them...

Yuko: Her eyes are really bright when she smiles and when she's doing competitive stuff. I was randomly watching the sports festival thing, saw Yuko, fell right in. Yuko's where everything AKB started for me, and I thank her so much for it <3

Takamina: She's my height, so I sort of had a good impression of her from the beginning. And when she took the blame of breaking the guitar for Yuko even though she didn't do it--HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HER AFTER THAT <3

Kitarie: I can't pinpoint an exact time, but she the kind that sort of grows on you. I just suddenly woke up one day and realized that I like Kitarie a lot.

Sayaka A.: I started liking her after I noticed that she's always saving random things (eels, lizards, Meetan's cell phone) in AKBingo episodes. I can't resist nice people who're good to creepy animals.

Tomo~mi: She's cuteness incarnated. I can't pinpoint an exact time either, but I think I liked her from the very beginning.

Sae: I actually didn't have a very good impression of her in the beginning, and it wasn't even her fault. I was reading a AKB Battle Royale fanfic in which Sae shoots everyone (goes to show that when you are new to a fandom you need to be careful where to start :fp: ), so of course I couldn't like her much after that... but soon after I was watching them playing that dodgeball game when you have to insult the person you're aiming at (but all in good fun of course), and Sae got the ball, threw it, and said "YAY".

SHE SAID "YAY"!

I never understood why, but that YAY sort of hit me, and after that I became a rabid Sae fan. She's got one of the best smiles mankind can ever have. And no I don't believe she will ever shoot anyone in Battle Royale :D So heed my advice: when you're new to a fandom, don't start by reading Battle Royale XD

20. snowexpress

snowexpress Kenkyuusei

I don't remember the exact moment I fell in love with Acchan [think] But it was probably when I started downloading their MVs and she kept standing out to me, and then I started seeing some interviews and I really loved her personality. She seems different than most idols, more mellow, I don't know how to explain it exactly...there's like this aura of realness around her, if that makes sense. I also tend to love the "faces" of groups because I really admire when they can handle the pressure of representing their groups. Even though she's not officially number 1 right now, she's still the member most people associate with AKB, and I think she handles it really well. Not to mention she looks flawless and I love her voice <3