How to Get Tickets For NMB Theater English Video Guide

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Matto, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I made a video guide showing you how to get tickets for NMB theater shows. The process is the same as applying for AKB and NGT as those are the only other groups that still use the old Ticket Center site for shows, but I figured a refresher would be good as well as some NMB-specific nuances.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Useful Useful x 5
  2. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Thanks for your video, it's very useful!

Just to clarify, if you are successful in the lottery, is there a step you need to take before turning up (like a confirmation ect?).

3. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Nope! Just show up at the theater at the designated time (1 hour 30 minutes to 30 minutes before the show) with your winning confirmation email and your ID. I’m gonna make another video explaining the ticket pickup process and going to the theater.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IbarakiRose

IbarakiRose Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Thank you for the explanation :)

5. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    Here's the second part of the guide that explains what you need to do on the day of the show, how to pick up your ticket and the entry process.

• Like Like x 2
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
  7. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I made a video explaining how to sign up for the NMB Mobile fan club. I highly recommend doing this as it significantly increases your chances of winning theater shows (and concerts) and it’s super cheap!

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    pre-sale tickets for the live tour and anniversary concerts started 2023-08-08. limited to fanclub members (see @Matto post above to join) unfortunately the only acceptable payment at this time is over-the-counter at a Lawson, so unless you are in Japan in August we'll have to wait until online credit card payment is accepted.

■September 14, 2023 (Thursday)
      [Aichi] Zepp Nagoya
    ■September 2023 Monday 22nd (Friday)
    [Tokyo] Zepp Haneda
    September 23, 2023 (Sat)
    [Osaka] Orix Theater

"NMB48 13th Anniversary Live"
    ■September 24, 2023 (Sun) 

◆ NMB48 Mobile ticket fastest advance reception ◆
    《Reception period》
    August 8, 2023 (Tuesday) 21:00 to August 14, 2023 (Monday) 23:59

《Payment period》
    August 18, 2023 (Friday) 15:00 to August 21, 2023 (Monday) 23:00

https://spn.nmb48.com/news/detail/7667

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @x_lambs I've just been in touch with my JP-based forwarder (he's an NMB fan living in Osaka) and he's said he'd be willing to assist with a Lawson payment at his local branch - I'll send you his contact details in a DM.

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The NMB48 Theater ticket application site in English for overseas fans has gone live:
    https://ticket.pia.jp/piasp/inbound/nmb48eng.jsp

At the moment it's accepting applications for 8 performances between 1/22 and 1/31 plus another 6 between 2/1 and 2/4. I've run through the ticket buying process as far as I could without buying anything and it looks like it's FCFS and not a lottery. If it is FCFS then I'll probably base myself in Osaka for a few days when I next visit Japan in April and I'll try and go to at least one performance from each team. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Matto

Matto Member

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    A buddy of mine tried this as well and confirmed that there are actually very few tickets available through this method. Something like only 5 tickets are available per show. And because you can buy them in pairs, I imagine the seats will be in the island section on the far left side of the theater which is where the normal group seats are. Basically, not great seats... You can still however apply through the normal ticket system if they run out. If you get the mobile fan club and apply for that lottery you have basically a 90% chance of winning just due to NMB's general unpopularity and fans getting burnt out on the constant theater shows. Weekend shows can be a little harder to win but weekdays should be very easy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1