I’m back...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Tatami Mats, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Well well well everybody...I am still alive. Nice to see this forum still exists.

For those of you who don’t know me, I was an old fan who started seeing AKB shows in Tokyo from A4/K3. I think I also hold the title for the first 100 and 200 shows seen by a foreigner. How times (and Miichan) have changed....

Shout if you recognize, or if we met in Tokyo when you visited. Would be nice to reconnect with some of you. hope you are all well.

Tatami Mats

Edit: how in the world am I a Kenkyusei??

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Of course I remember you, and I live in Tokyo now too.

3. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    We switched places. I’m back in the US now. Are you still seeing shows?

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

The forums still exist but A LOT has changed here. It’s good to see one of the true OGs still alive. :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  5. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    U might not know me... actually I think most don't know me since i'm usually just reading posts but hardly ever reply or participate in them... but I remember u...u used to be in miichans thread... it really is nice to see og members in the forum once in a while... welcome back...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Thank you nobodywil and mcbcagirl.

I’m impressed with how many threads there are now and it’s great to see how passionate the membership here is. I have passed the torch and am glad to see the interest this group still has.

Mcbcagirl—wow! You must have been reading for quite some time now. Thanks for the comments, it’s been a while.

I will admit though I am now the one who needs to go back digging into these threads to see what has happened. I think the last theater show I saw was probably in 2014? A5/K5? My memory fails me. I don’t think I ever saw a show with Miichan in team K.

• Like Like x 1