Idoling!!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Greta, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Idoling!!! has a new single coming out on 6/9/10, first to feature the fourth gen members. Title is 目には青葉 山ホトトギス 初恋

2. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

4th Gen finally appeared on the show from episode #612 and so far #22 Kurata Ruka looks the most idol-like, #24 Nomoto Manami reminds me of MoMusu's Ogawa Makoto appearance-wise, #26 Ojima Chika might be the next Yazawa or at least Yazawa thinks she could be as soon as she finds out her cup size, #25 Gotou Kaoru blinks A LOT, and I don't have a clear impression of #23 Itou Yuuna yet.

Since episode #612 they had 1st, 2nd and 3rd gens on to ask 4th gen questions for episodes #613-#615. Kaede maybe needs to have her eyebrows thinned and shaped since they're kind of taking over her face now.

Should be interesting as long as they don't start doing Futarikiri-ing any time again soon.

New song "Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi" was performed on episode #617, Not sure if I like it yet or not. A lot of "doo bi do's" for a 1950's-ish kind of sound.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJxy__jhfA

Suu-chan seems to have been cast in one of those cheap gore-type movies recently. the name of the movie is: Mutant Girls Squad (Sento Shojo: Chi no Tetsu Kamen Densetsu). http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers/mutant-girls-squad-trailer/

3. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

BOMB Magazine 2010 No.04 [Miyake Hitomi & Idoling!!!]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Young Gangan Magazine 2010 No.09 [Idolling!!!]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

Young Magazine 2010 No.23 [Yazawa Erika]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Kinda forgot Yazawa had it like that with the unflattering stuff she's been wearing on the show lately. [shock]

Seems they changed Ito Yuna's hair to make her look like Maeda Atsuko. Yes/no? Either way, Kurata Ruka's still the cutest 4th gen (for now anyway)!

6. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ My favorite girl out of 4th gen members is Manami. She just looks so cool and like she has a helluva lot of energy [rock] Then again I'm kind of biased because she reminds me of Maimi Yajima, my favorite C-ute member ^^;

7. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

WPB Magazine 2010 No.25

[​IMG]

8. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

Young Animal Magazine 2010 No.12 [Suzuka Morita]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

WPB Magazine 2010 No.26

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    [​IMG]
    [rofl]
    Kurata Ruka is Idoling!!!'s new sweetheart [angel]

11. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

PV for Poolside Daisakusen is out (although this one is out of sync a little)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM2oT7mq4Aw
    Pony Canyon took down the good version. Maybe this one will stay up for a while.
    Again with the boxes just like the previous PV. Kind of reminiscent of Mujouken Koufuku with the swimsuits.

Umeko might have the 2nd stinkiest feet according to that 1 hour special but at least her new short hair is an improvement. I'm not surprised that Rurika's were 'floral'.

12. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

I actually like the box format of idoling's PV's, maybe AKB can learn something from it.
    While it can seem messy at times and even take away attention from certain hightlights of the PV it just seems fair.
    Fans who support a certain girl still sees them on screen (seperate from others and not covered compared to dance shots) but at the same time there's reasons to watching the video multiple times. They also seem to do a good job having each gen appear together at one point of the PV.

Poor kaoru hope she doesn't get remembered as stinky feet her whole career.lol.

13. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

WPB 2010 Magazine No.34-35 [Yokoyama Rurika]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

WPB Magazine 2010 No.36 [Okawa Ai]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Second season of Kodai Shojo Dogo-chan! Now with Nomoto Manami also. Didn't know there was a movie as well.
    http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-6516

Okawa and Tachibana have moved into my top 5. The two Hitomis and Rurika are the other 3 with Fonchi right behind them.

16. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

Young Jump Magazine 2010 No.40 [Idoling!!!]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

Entame Magazine 2010 No.05 [idoling!!!]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. aznnerd

aznnerd Kenkyuusei

Watched my first episode of Idoling!!! today. It was episode 666 and it's hilarious. Consider me a fan now [rock]

Edit September 7th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUU-CHAN

19. shiro_rev

shiro_rev Kenkyuusei

EX Taishuu Magazine 2010 No. 09

[​IMG][​IMG]

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

New respect for Ojima and Manami after the dodgeball episode. Hopefully for AKB they never play muchaburi dodgeball against each other.

Is it me or does it look like Tonooka gained a little weight? Those white torso revealing outfits they had for the Tokyo Idol Festival didn't help her any.