Ikeda Teresa (Teresapan/Terepan) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it just me, or does she look a lot like Mayuyu?

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think so too. But just a more reserved version of her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Her official pics, she looks like a shoujo manga character living in real life. Beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Hane no Kioku and prawns, hmm good taste :flower:

5. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I can't wait for her debut. :chuffed:

6. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Despite knowing nothing about her yet and already having bought way too many copies of this single, I wound up applying for some tickets for her around her birthday. I have a good feeling about her, so hopefully I don’t end up regretting it once she debuts on NUC.

7. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Has a lovely face, likes black colour, fav song is hane no kioku, hobby is drawing and reading manga, moreover is naachan oshi. What a perfect profile for me. Can't wait for her debut.

8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I finally watched all the 5th gen documentaries. Just from their interviews, all the 5th gen could conceivably pass as a “girl next door” type character, albeit some of them are more ojou-sama or have a perfectionist streak. Teresa seems different though. She’s not the girl next door, she’s the weird girl doodling in the back of the classroom. Enjoys being alone, memorizes Sakamichi lyrics about eternity, trusts objective measurements over her own feelings. Maybe she was just really nervous in the solo interview, but she seemed not just awkward on camera, but awkward in social situations—swaying back and forth, speaking relatively slowly, her creaky voice. Early reports from meet and greets say she was actually cheerful and talkative with fans though, so maybe she’s much more comfortable with peers.

Speaking of meet and greets, fans say she was wearing a Boo hat. Because Boo (from Mario) in the original Japanese is named Teresa, which is derived from tereru, which means “to be shy,” which is just great.

She says in the doc that she attended an art preparatory school (word on the street is it was Ochanomizu Bijutsu Gakuin or “Ochabi” which matches one of the images from her Twitter) and was partly inspired to audition after she heard Matsumura got into Nogi after failing her university entrance exams. Combined with her age, this would indicate Teresa failed her own entrance exams and spent another year preparing to apply for an art college, but entered Nogi instead.

She apparently feels the liveliness of 5ki members didn’t match the quiet image of Nogi that she got from Nogi’s lyrics. Oh, dear… She’s in a for a shock when she discovers every gen is loud amongst themselves.

She’s the oldest 5th gen, which is interesting to me because it could indicate that she’s established her personality to some extent. That is, she's not just introverted and hasn’t gotten out much, it could be that she’s introverted and owns it. Like, she speaks slowly, but deliberately and thoughtfully. Her parents’ reaction when she got accepted was, “Can someone like you, who’s so weak under pressure (utareyowai), do it?” and she was like, mmmyeah, I can’t argue with that.

Well, I’m curious if she’ll turn out differently on Koujichuu. Here’s to hoping she stays strong and weird.

• Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 5
  9. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Btw, is her documentary already subbed? I only have raw atm.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    According to fans who attended her meguri, she sang this song during Nogizaka audition.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. burket

burket Kenkyuusei

we need more teresa content.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm in love with her personality. I'm looking forward to support her :cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    From the pictures I've seen on NogiDiscord she looks so different than ANY other idol. At least that was the impression that she gave to me. The most striking was the complete change in projected image between her 2 minutes documentary and these pics/gifs (apparently from some kind of Showroom) - somber and moody in the documentary and bubbly and happy in these pics/gifs. Especially on the moment she blows a kiss to the fans watching and then giggles like a small girl, she just won my heart.

Also her face has a kind of delicate beauty. She can be the oneesan to the rest of the 5th gen and generallly looks like a majime and cultured girl! She surely has the qualities, let's hope she gets the opportunities she deserves and does great in Nogizaka! I don't remember feeling so hyped to actually SEE this girl in Nogichuu and other activities.

• Like Like x 6
  14. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Everything I know about her so far just blown away after the 1st episode of Shin Nogizaka Star Tanjou.
    The gloominess & uncertainties in her intro & documentary are nowhere to be seen.
    Her singing voice is unique and lovely & whenever asked something, she always replies with high-spirited voice.
    It's like seeing an entirely different girl.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Everytime we get new content from Teresa I'm loving her even more. I have officially decided she's my favourite one in the 5th generation and a potential oshimen in the future. I thought she was reserved from her documentary, but seeing her in Star Tanjou was totally different. She showed a 'bubbly' and totally idol-ish side of her and she's was so cute, yet there is still a mysterious side about her and I'm looking forward to discover more sides of the artistic Teresa :inlove:

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm sure she gain herself a hoard of fans from the debut episode of Star Tanjou. This girl is an anomaly. From her documentary and intro video, you would expect someone shy and serious who hardly even smiles. And with no prior stage experience, it would be normal to be overwhelmed with pressure. What we got is a completely different picture, seemingly self-assured girl who smiles at camera at every possible turn.
    In fact it was Iroha who slightly crumble under pressure, even with more experience. I can only see her popularity goes up from here...

• Like Like x 3
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'm definitely one of those fans for Ikeda. As @baymon said, this girl is indeed an outlier from the typical idol standards. Furthermore, I've noticed one other strange thing on her behaviour:
    She is actively and systematically observing the other girls, how they move and what they say. Just watch closely how frequently and with what intensity she does this. If it's true that she had absolutely no prior exposure or experience with the show-biz and bearing the fact that she projected the image of the gloomy and serious (majime) person, then this girl is either a chameleon or a quick learner/adopter/adapter, or a natural talent-that-only-now-emerges (or all three of these)!

In any case, she is an eye-candy to watch and hear (her voice is so child-like and cute!). She can be the onee-sama for the younger girls in her gen as she looks very strong and self-confident.

I wish her the very best in Nogizaka and hope this will be a succesful start for her career!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Just finish watch shin star tanjou, i quite shock to see Iroha reaction after singing “Over Drive”. Teresa performance are very good for a debut in TV, and she aware which camera currently record and make a lovelly pose each time. Looking at her make me remember a bit at Mayuyu style of Orthodox Idol. BEST wish for Teresa, cannot wait to see her introduction in Kojichuu

29 /4 /2022
    Teresa 1st blog
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100218?ima=5634&cd=MEMBER

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  20. zelkova3