Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    seems like her 7th yrs resolution is being given by oniichan themselves.[hehe][hehe]

2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    What about her resolution? :D

3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ikuta Erika collaborating with Yamazaki Ikusaburo, Shirota Yu, and musical masterpieces at <"Yamazaki Ikusaburo I AM 1936" Presents THIS IS IKU Tokyo International Forum>
    00-95.jpg
    http://www.wws-channel.com/music2/107285.html

• Like Like x 4
  4. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It’s really nice to see that Ikuchan is doing well on her own in this stuffs which is really different from the usual modelling/acting gig that the other members are doing. Being her fan is really exciting because she offers a lot of different things. You’ll never get bored with The Ikuta Erika. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yamazaki Ikusaburo invite Shirota Yu and Iku to his radio show I AM 1936. Aired after THIS IS IKU concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here

You can hear them having fun talk, in more intimate way than when they appeared on TV show.

They talk mostly about Iku. Her interest to musical and piano. Ikusaburo san and Shirota ask her to write shodo. They also read her wikipedia page, and... talk about her for being born in German. Dorky oniichan tease her.

They mentions Iku-Shirota Aimer collab of Shirota's album.

Matsubara Rinko, former Eponine in 2017's LesMis, and play Maria in Great, Commet attend THIS IS IKU concert. She take twoshot with Iku

DpZeXKNVsAAAIym.jpeg
    Pict from online media. She sing Aimer from Romijuri and Heart Full of Love from LesMis

photonews181013-K029.jpg photonews181013-K035.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It is really amazing to see that Ikuchan reached her dreams of becoming a lead musical actress in such a young age. She’s like Maiyan but just in another field. They both are precious to the management and top2 most popular in the general public. They are rarely pushed by the management. But when they are utilized, they are used as like saviors. They are both at the top along with Ashu-Nana, but unlike the two, IkuMai are like the hidden card. But the hidden card applies more with Ikuchan because they still haven’t utilized her well since she is still very busy. It is just sad that I think in general, most inside the fandom doesn’t really acknowledge well her achievements when she actually had a lot of amazing things under her name. I can’t blame the fans tho since we are talking about an idol group. :)

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's the ace in the hole. She doesn't need a push because her popularity sustains her even when she's not in the spotlight.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    They were so on their element and passion last night. It was fun to listen them on radio together. Quite different atmosphere than Inoue Yoshio radio show when Iku was appeared back on December.

May be because the three are outgoing person. Ikusaburo known as dork musical prince, while Shirota Yu was former member of actors group D Boys, he also playful.

Shirota Yuu made declaration to meet Iku on HS event, jokingly. It become fan talk now, if this ikemen come to HS event. Sure he will stand out among ordinary HS goer. :hehe:.

http://ikomach.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-20940.html?sp

Iku attract another ikemen celleb to Nogi's event. Last year fans spot Eiji Wentz and Okada Masaki on concert. Eiji Wentz was bring Iku towel.

Edit:

Gosh, IKUMAI:^O^:
    [​IMG]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sf__nogizaka46/status/1051305926412492801

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Seems like half japanese ikemens adore Ikuchan so much lol. Yes, it’s glad to see her enjoying her time with her colleagues outside Nogi. I think of all the members, she is the one who doesn’t really care that much about what other people will think of her being close to her guy workmates. And I’m happy that she doesn’t pressure herself with the fans’ possible reactions. I think she even bravely reminded the fans to be responsible with their actions everytime they watch her musical stages because many are becoming rude during the live perfs of her stages.

That’s true. I’m sure that they were already ready to push her after she returned from hiatus to be the next ace, but maybe they haven’t expected that she would eventually grab a lot of lead roles and would limit her appearance in the group so they tried to push other members. But that is really nice that she can sustain herself as a top member not because was pushed to become popular within the fandom, but because she deserves to be. :)

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm not checking yet, whether she is the only one or not. But she even brave enough to post pict of her with her male workmates on her blog. She is far from rebelious image, but actually she quite 'rebel' by taking risque job and behaviou as an active idol.

It's was causing such controversies back when announced that she will lead Romijuri as Julliete. Doing wild kiss scene was unacceptable for an female idol and contrast to her clean ojousama image.

11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I remember lol. Her Les Mis kissing scenes are actually worse :D But it’s part of her job and she dreamt of being part of Les Mis and other huge musicals which she finally was able to achieve. As a fan we just have to support her. Yeah, Im sure it is not her really being rebellious, instead, it is her being brave enough to risk something that other idols are afraid of doing (I mean in a positive way). And so far, even with some fans complaining, I think that her fans became more accepting now.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    ikuchan wasnt pushed? lol. she definitely was pushed as the face/ace during the trio ikoikuhoshi time and she managed to secure and grab fans attention unlike hoshi and ikoma. and if im not mistaken, akip doesnt want her to be the centre because she really reminds many people of acchan with her face and hairstyle. after her centering nandome i can say her push definitely slowing down and just maintain her front row senbatsu as she has been busy with musicals. still think those musicals she got due to her talent, not agency push. while many acting gig by members probably from the management's work.

13. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    But the push is not really that all out? I mean like how they push Ashu lately. Though, I’m sure they really want to ultilize her that much as well, but Ikuchan just doing pretty well with her solo gigs thus they can’t. I guess it’s true with musical stages she had participated since Toho stage is a an established well company and I’m sure they can’t risk their credibility by letting an idol join them just because the idol’s agency wants to push her. And Ikuchan auditioned for her roles (atleast with Romijuri as they shown her audition once). Mostly, tv and film appearances really have some help from the management.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Seems like some fans are fighting who is the real Ace and will be the next Ace. I really want to argue and fight why I think that Ikuchan is the real Ace, but then I realized that her career is now half Nogi and half solo works that she even rarely appers in the group that Maiyan does. And I think I’m already happy with the fact that the management acknowledges her as “The Greatest Treasure”. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    RomiJuri 2019 trailer is out!

if the video does not show watch the video here

While The Great Comet have no trailer yet...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Her family may end up slowly being revealed lol. But I think that Cisco is like an IT company, right? So how would it be related to their latest noodles CM.

Edit: Ah, I get now what CM you mean lol. It was actually the CiscoxNogizaka46 one :D
    But I think that would be good for Nogi since Cisco is also a huge company. Though I already had an idea that her dad works there, I never thought about him might be influencing the decision, though might be really possible because I think he got a high position in the company

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I see it the other way around; it's good for Cisco to partner with Nogizaka46. Tokyo Olympics 2020 is coming soon and Cisco needs to prove their equipment. They can spend the next year showcasing their equipment and staff at live events which should help them get ready for the big event in 2020. Nogizaka benefits from it. This is all speculation though if Cisco doesn't get contracts for the olympics...

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Interesting. They both have "Ikuta" in their name. Ikuchan actually once posted a photo with her father in her blog. But she covered his face. Well, whether this info is true or not, it's their privacy tho.

Speaking about Cisco, I've ever studied about computer networking in college. And Cisco is a company that make networking software and some hardware like router, switch, etc. I still have no idea about the purpose of this collab. But yeah, any collab is good collab, lol.