Ikuta Erika (Ikuchan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Like Like x 3
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hakataza Theater announced on the 22nd that it will cancel all performances up to Chiakiraku on the 28th because five people who were positive for the new coronavirus were confirmed among the people involved in the performance of the musical " Les Miserables " . It was confirmed by conducting a regular PCR test on the 21st .

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/7b6b46ed00c98bb1f40a8ca9322c5f995a6144b4

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah. Here's why she was in the concerts this weekend: https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/08/post-21081909.php

Hopefully, with the precautions taken that this would be the last of hearing about COVID messing with Nogizaka. Fingers crossed.

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think if it wasn't for COVID she probably would have graduated by this time. With all these musicals postponed or cancelled due to coronavirus, there's no reason to stop Nogizaka activities now for her.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    today 10 more persons related to Les Miserables musical tested positive. so even Chiba performances are cancelled.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ikuta Erika stars in Sanyo Foods instant cup noodle brand Cup Star’s new web commercial

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ikuta mastering dashimakitamago? I guess there's nothing left for her to do in Nogi. Might as well graduate.

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    After watching the sub for the latest NogiChuu (ep 328), cooking queen battle, I feel so proud of Ikuta doing so well at cooking. She's come a long way hasn't she? This growth is what I love about following idols...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It surely is a bleak Monday at the moment...

14. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Akanen (Sakurazaka) announced graduation the other day and now Ikuchan. My oshis announcing graduations in a week :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Aargh!!! :wall: Even though she is not my Oshi, I really love and respect her. I will be missing her singing, dorkiness, and beauty! It's been awhile since I feel member's graduation announcement hit my heart differently. The last time I felt this was maybe when my Kami Oshi, Yumi, announced her graduation. :(
    Happy graduation Ikuchan! Wishing you all the best for the future. May you achieve everything that you want. :ome:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    sure her graduation announcement will come and that all what i prepared for because she my Oshi, but i didn't expected within this year. im not sad or mad with this graduation announcement of her, as a fan im wishing all the best for Ikuchan...

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i thought she would graduate during 10th birthday lives , she's beaten my prediction by 2 months.
    Yeah, wish her all the best. with her voice, she has a bright future in musicals especially. maybe solo artiste also.

18. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Noooo. I know this day would come, but I haven't prepared myself for her graduation announcement yet.

Now i only wish iku chan still participate on nogi next single :cry:

19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Thank you for 10 years Ikuchan, I wish you nothing but happiness & success to your future endeavor.
    Hopefully Ikuchan getting her much yearned Diving/ Travel(along with members) episode in for her final Koujichuu, perhaps Bananaman would tag along as well. I mean, Shitara very much consider Ikuchan as his daughter, not as an idol-daughter, but legitimate one.

:)

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

A lot of my hope/fear/prediction happened this year. This one I obviously am not so happy. But it's been 10 long years. I understand that it's time. I know she'll be fine. No doubt she will do great. Congratulations and wish her all best.