Stage Inoue Yoshimasa's [Kamikyoku Shibari] (2017/07/20 - 2018/12/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Jun 24, 2017.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

From the snippets Everyday Katyusha was throaty and often not onkey but thats expected. IMO they should either get more training or avoid doing vocally focused perfs. But the rest was good.

2. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Just watched the stage and i liked it. The only thing i didn't like was kamonegix's rearrange, i recognize the sound as the same they use for introduce the song in some concerts but it feels all over the place when used throughout the song. I also would have liked to have a more "strong" song for the piano+sax rearrange, i felt that the Sax sound was really subtle.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don't follow Team 8 much, but after watching the LOD I've got to say I like Honda Hitomi.

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

These aren't my favourite members but I can still appreciate it. So much energy, I wish Zukki would be here she would fit right in.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Amazing, wonder, fantastic, exciting, lovely...I wish I could just insert that Lady Gaga gif lol.

A truly good stage filled with good songs and good remixes. Tano-chan and Yoko-chan went hardcore and that's the shit I want to see. Everyone did a wonderful job. Oda Erina, Yoko-chan, Tano-chan, and Honda Hitomi, were the true MVP's in this stage. Nao and Nana did a really good job too.

only complaint: I think we can get rid of Kojina Yui doing Saba Kaidou, and replace it with something similar, but it wasn't really that good of a performance. It's the only song that felt flat to me out of the whole stage. Maybe just have someone else sing the song? IDK. I guess it doesn't help that it's my least fav A-side from Wasamin either lol.

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

As much as I love Jiina, I agree with this. The song felt really out of place. There's all these cool remixes and then all the sudden, there's this enka song. Vocal wise, it was okay. Jiina's lower register is decent. She still needs some vibrato to spice up the song though.

9. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    lmao, I know that gif, it's one of my favourite Gaga gif.

That's also one of the thing in the stage that does not sit well in my mind. Of all songs, they chose her to sing Enka and we all know Enka without its crazy vibra is not really Enka, and Jiina kinda lacked in that department. The prelude where Miichan said something before Jiina's performance kinda makes me think this is just a comical performance.

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Is it bad that I just skip the MC segments cause the stages are so long already and I just want to see the performances? lol. So, if she did say something I 100% missed it. And if it was comical or like a "Jiina-style" song then ok, that's cool, but it just doesn't fit the stage at all. And before she sang her song we had Nana and Mii-chan doing their thing and their performances were nice. Either way I have no idea why it was added lol.

Exactly. Like it just sounded like a normal song right? Enka has a specific style and even Wasamin had some struggle so I can't imagine many other girls in the 48-family doing enka properly let alone do it close to Wasamin. Oh well, if I watch the stage again, I might just skip it that song (unless it's someone else singing it).

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I dislike enka so I was glad that Jinna sang it straight rather than insert all that warbling. Her voice is pleasant and she's pleasant to look at so it worked imo.

The changes to Nakinagara finally meant that I could tolerate that song, usually it's the most boring song in any performance it appears in. Kamonegix was turned into a tolerable song also, I always disliked that song and now it's pretty decent, not sure about those huge cargo pants they're wearing for the dance tho.

Katyusha was good but it did have a "airport hilton cabaret" type of vibe to it :hehe:

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I personally don't really like enka, so what Jinaa did was actually working for me. I don't know whether it was always the plan for Jiina to sang it with less enka style, but it is probably for the better for the majority of idol fans.
    I actually like the normal Kamonegix more if it is for listening only. For this dance performance, this remix works really well and probably better than the original. Basically all of the remix are really focused in injecting a lot of energy into the performance.

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I like enka and I think she gave it a good go. Honestly better than some of the other enka attempts the 48G have made...

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Was the stage a one time thing or they'll do it again at some point?

15. Rurouni

They will do it again. Don't know when. The problem is that there are so many key members in this stage that it would be hard to schedule it, especially if some of those key members are from SG (Nao, Kojina). That is on top of Naachan, Miyu, Yokoyama Yui (T8). I think they will try to at least have these 5 members on the same schedule.

It does make every performance of it seems precious.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    True!
    I think the stage is good since the setlist is nice and the dancing is great but mostly I love the 48g crossover interactions!

17. Rurouni

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^ohhhhhhh I hope Yuiri subs in for OdaEri or Hiichan

19. Rurouni

Just a bit of comment on the 2nd performance. Nakinagara Hohoende was rearranged thus sounded different from the 1st performance and Takeuchi Miyu said she will keep changing it (until she is satisfied?). Also Jiina now sing with more enka style, but the downside is that she failed on some of that enka thing. Wasamin (and the song writer?) was there, thus they probably coached Jiina a bit. Anyway, she should be able to iron out the bad parts, which bring us to...

September 11th (Monday)
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12308056525.html
    Yokoyama Yui, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Yokoyama Yui (T8), Hayasaka Tsumugi, Honda Hitomi, Oda Erina, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko, Asai Nanami, Yasuda Kana
    Out: Tano Yuka, Furuhata Nao
    In: Asai Nanami, Yasuda Kana (both are 16th gen)
    What people need to know is that Asai Nanami can play sax! so she should be replacing Nao. Fujita Nana will probably do the Escape unit like in the 2nd performance.

20. Rurouni

October 23rd (Monday)
    Takita Kayoko, Yokoyama Yui, Fujita Nana, Minegishi Minami, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Okada Nana, Kitazawa Saki, Kojima Mako, Yokoyama Yui (8), Hayasaka Tsumugi, Honda Hitomi, Oda Erina, Asai Nanami, Shoji Nagisa, Yasuda Kana
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12320745617.html
    Out: Tano Yuka, Furuhata Nao, Kojina Yui, Sakaguchi Riko
    In: Takita Kayoko, Asai Nanami, Shoji Nagisa, Yasuda Kana
    Takita Kayoko and Shoji Nagisa are new to this stage.
    Will be interesting to see who will tackle Saba Kaido.