Iriyama Anna (Annin) / 10th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

^ So Annin only barely made senbatsu in 4 out of the 6 predictions:( This is fairly consistent with the dozens of other predictions out there. I hope this give Annin oshi an extra push.

And what a pleasant surprise that Annin's video got the most views among AKB members.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Yes, those predictions barely says Annin can really reach senbatsu, but i think she is very popular, right? She have more follower on twitter than for a 'next gen members', her appeal video watched the most, some other worldwide fansite talks alot about her, and she does rank high on some of poll they have there,and also when i searched on Yahoo japan the first kanji of her name, it shows directly Iriyama Anna! (And also other news related to Iwate :(:()
    With such proof, i believe that she will reach senbatsu. Let's keep the positive thinking;);)

3. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

^ But being popular in the eyes of the general public is a whole different ball game from fans willing to pay money and vote for her. Annin can't attend HS and Team A lacks theater shows. That worries me. These close encounters are most effective in attracting enthusiastic fans:(

4. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That's why we should support her, using whatever methods. Even if we can't vote for her, we can support her by encouraging people to vote for her, for example, make an article about her good points / SSK campaign for her, etc. At least we try something ^_^

5. 3T0-Y051MUR4

3T0-Y051MUR4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't even know where 90% of the clips in this video are taken from... :(

6. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

That's right guys. Being popular in general public doesn't mean that she can easily get support/vote from the fans.
    Our votes will really precious for her, even it's just 1 vote.
    Well, since I had more money recently, I decided to buy more votes for her. :flower:

By the way, that opv is good, but the background music is really saddening. :^^;:

Is that opv created by chinese fans?
    I hope that is a good sign that Annin will get some votes from them too.

7. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

That's great:) Let's all do our very best. I pre-ordered my CD(s) too.
    I pray that this sense of being popular doesn't come back and haunt her. People might put in less effort if they think Annin is popular enough.

Then I am jealous of you. That means you have hours and hours of amazing Annin material to be discovered:cute:

8. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I can make those kind of videos if you guys want. I just lack the materials. Actually I have youtube channel and uploaded many Majisuka Gakuen 5 compilation videos but it was blocked because of the copyright. I'm about to try to make Annin video and upload it but I'm worry if it will be blocked again

9. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I also wanted to make an Annin video, but I'm not the best at that sort of thing. Either way, let's do our best in voting and encouraging others to vote! I can only vote with CD's, as I don't have mobile phone or mail memberships, but I'm ordering a bunch and they should arrive in time to vote!

10. 3T0-Y051MUR4

3T0-Y051MUR4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I became fan of AKB48 (Annin) a month and a half ago. I tried searching a lot but all I found was Majisuka Gakuen, That test (forgot its name sorry) in which she came first and kuso sport event in which (I think) she came 11th. Some of AKBingo and that is all. It is so frustrating :'(

11. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Ah you guys reminded me about nyan :^^;: technically true, but still i hope those popularity will give her some votes :D.
    Anyways, from the OPV, where are the black-white thingy, japanese thingy :p (lol i dunno what to name them), and annin in yellow dress Clips taken from?

12. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

Thanks! :D:D

13. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, Youtube is quite aggressive in taking down 48G related videos. But some videos can stay up there, so I am not sure about their standard. Or is it just because no one reported those? :confused:
    If it's not too troublesome for you, Annin oshi will greatly appreciate it. I am sure the rest of us will do our best to share them on other platforms. But only do it if it's not too time consuming for you, we understand these sort of things take a lot of effort;)

I started following 48G long ago, but it was when I watched that "test show" and Annin totally got me:lol:
    For variety shows, please try to watch 『逃走中』 (Run for Money), that aired on November 29th, 2015. Yuihan was there too. Annin did so well and got a lot of screen time in the 2nd half of the show.
    And I always recommend watching every Annin's birthday theater show, aka seitansai (生誕祭).

I think there's a Chinese website that's similar to Youtube and Chinese fans upload a lot of 48G videos there. I'll edit this post once I find that site. You should be able to find a lot of Annin content there.

===> Edit
    The site is called bilibili. Entering Japanese or Chinese characters usually generates a lot of results, so play around and search with keywords like 入山杏奈, 入山杏奈 生誕祭 and etc. Sorry, I don't think I can give away too much here as most of these are copyrighted content. But if you are stuck, you can PM me and see if I can help.

Hope these videos are available in your country. Enjoy:cute:

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  14. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
  15. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

^ Oh yes, youku is an amazing site too:) Can't believe I forgot about it:^^;:

And now that we are on this topic, I feel like I'll spend the next 24hrs watching Annin videos:XD:

16. 3T0-Y051MUR4

3T0-Y051MUR4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I appreciate your help, Kind Sir. I shall pm you if I ever get stuck. Thank you very much. :D

17. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  18. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Today is the day where the Iwate incident happened two years ago. For every Annin oshi, let's pray together for her, for us, and for everyone out there, may God protects all of us from any danger which may happen in our life. Amin

19. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Great video! (Especially the Mega Man music at the end ;))
    What are the take 27 and take 34 scenes from?

20. Zato48

Zato48 Kenkyuusei

The scenes are from the Tsugi no Season (次のSeason) music video.

btw, that fan just posted another OPV for Annin.

if the video does not show watch the video here