Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Just because she doesn't do it often doesn't means she doesn't like it though. If theres less of something, its more rare and special so it could have easily been her management making those decisions too. I'm not disagreeing with you, but its not necessarily just her choice either - it depends how much respect there is between her agency and her as well as marketing etc.

I can understanding wanting to improve in other areas, but to completely retire from a certain field, especially one she's not active in? I guess it just feels odd to say it when it didn't need to be said - her agency simply needed to tell companies no if they ever asked for that type of shoot.

2. Mikiangelo

Mikiangelo Kenkyuusei

It could just mean she isnt confident in the swimsuit area? I dont really recall her having a big bust or a big butt like mayuyu... I mean she does have a lot model friends that look great in swimsuits...

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah it had to be her decision, because I hardly believe that big agency like Horipro just ignored additional opportunity to promote her/make money.

4. Mikiangelo

Mikiangelo Kenkyuusei

And besides, I don't think people other than idols do bikini shots. Unless she persues a modeling career. Like take Rola for example, she barely has any bikini photos but models like Tsubasa Masuwaka or Kumicky do promoting for brands.

Tomo's on the road to become a model, I believe, and it is her decision.

5. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

anyone has the download of the last stage performance of Tomochin in the theater? [worried]

6. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I don't believe you can ask for downloads. You can download legally if you're a member of the LOD service and there are links where you can watch it, but even if I knew the answer I couldn't help.

7. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ I have to admit intellectual property rights interpretation by mods on this board these days is little bit well selective. They don't allow torrent/download links while in the same time YT links with clearly copyrighted materials are perfectly fine. And then there is special closed section on this board called The AKB48 Depot where just about everything posted there is in violation of copyright laws. So go figure...

Anyways, switching topic - she looks more mature these days
    [​IMG]

It's from "Bad Boys J" movie premiere event. Moar pics can be found here

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

(I do agree. But the Depot is being shut so I guess thats something)

Thanks for the pics! She definitely looks a bit more... I guess confident in herself? Theres something about her stance thats more defined

9. Mikiangelo

Mikiangelo Kenkyuusei

SHE'S SO GORGEOUS.
    She's not an idol anymore so all that "innocent child" is all out and her "I'm a mature bitch now, tsundere, otona" side has appeared.
    Tomo nvr really looked happy in akb...

10. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^^ Thanks for heads up about "depot" closure. I didn't know that there will be major s48 overhaul tomorrow 9/30. I'm so behind the with AKB ecosystem news since she graduated from AKB.

Anyways her "last gravure shots" are popping up in magazines. Here is a link to other board with previews.

11. Mikiangelo

Mikiangelo Kenkyuusei

Cm shooting

Attached Files:

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Gonna assume its for a hair colour again since thats a lot of dye in such a short time even for Tomo (plus, the background). Still looks good either way and tbh, with all the dye she's had her hair is probably horrid so....

13. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  14. tomomioshi

tomomioshi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tomomioshi
    [​IMG]

Tomochin and Tomo-mi's sister (Kasai Rion) at backstage of GA (from Rion's blog)

15. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Wait will we still get the pretty blue colour after the depot closes?

Anyways back on topic Blonde is different......... :p

16. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDmqBLdEDuI&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

So, she still participating with Eizo Center??
    what's that supposed to mean?? :hmm: [wonder]

btw, about her hair, I think after graduating, many girls want to experiment and do the things they doesn't have a chances to do in AKB, ant at the end, she'll return to what she comfortable to~.. I mean look, It seem that Tomo~mi changed her hair back to her previous color, and Mariko also already removed her extension~..

17. Mikiangelo

Mikiangelo Kenkyuusei

The girl's like, " i was surprised." Hella monotone.
    If tomochin came to my house i would be like "oh shit oh shizzle its tomochin. My house is hella messy right now"

18. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I think she's not fainted is good enough.. :lol:

19. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Those PB pictures are making me miss Tomo-Bikini already. :( So what she isn't busty or hippy? She still looks super cute in swim wear!

I was actually liking TomoBlondie too, she's the only Japanese star besides Ayumi Hamasaki that can pull off that color imo. But brunette hair suits her best and that new shade is absolutely yummy. <3

So she and Kasai must truly be on good terms again if she's hanging with her sister, kind of funny how Tomochin had a squabble with Acchan before her grad last year and then one with Kasai right before her own graduation. I wonder if the cycle will continue with Miichan's graduation? :lol:

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    She's above Bikini shoots, she's a fashion model not a swimsuit model.

Um...Nishino Kana*Coughcough*

I saw on tumblr that she had an argument with Mariko before her graduation too.