Iwamoto Renka (Rentan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I think this episode is kind of easter egg from the mgmt on their next step for nogizaka just like what they did for kosaka nao. But I never expect it to be this fast.

• Like Like x 3
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, it's only a B-side, it's still a long way to go, although it's definitely a step forward. I don't know if I can believe that fortune telling, Rentan was 1st and Ume was last. But so far Ume has gotten more high profile jobs and in a better position than Rentan. Ume also has centered B-side senbatsu before.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Renka - centred B side HS quiz song , Tokimekimeki , Under song Do my Best , 1x Fukujin

Ume - centred B side Sora Tobira , With mag exclusive model , Eizouken , 3x Fukujin

4. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Congratulations Renka. A bit unexpected though

5. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

omg congrat Renka :p

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yes, and a PB for Ume.

7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Such a nice surprise, and she did great! It's nice to see her continue to rise - she absolutely deserves it. Just such a lovely girl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    way to go Rentan!

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Renka, omedetou!:ome:

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congrats Renka-chan :banana:

11. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    well, you can never trust fortune telling. even ikuta said that she afraid with her fortune told her that she will doing fine, it will make her lay back and not working hard. i think in case of ume, with her got last place in that fortune telling, its make her work even harder to surpass what she being told by fortune telling. its all depends on how you react and take action to whatever being said to you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Not really sure what is everyone's belief but for myself, fortune teller is nothing more than a piece of delusional promise. But for sakamichi series, I always look forward for this kind of episodes because the mgmt literally give out some spotlight on "unexpected" members. And yeah this includes both best and worst luck since I still remembered takahashi juri got the worst luck in akbingo for one particular year but became perma senbatsu for akb48 main single right after . It's nothing more than a hint on future plan. And once again I never believe this whole man-made one's life prediction.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Saw someone ask this on twitter: who's doings skinship with Kubo at about 3:40?
    Ikuta!
    LOL!

• Like Like x 4
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Dont take what im gonna talk too seriously, im just bored . What if the next captain might be renka, the fortune said that she might stand on top of everyone when she became 18 which will be in 2022. Manattan might be waiting for 10th birthday before graduating so its possible.
    And i also have this silly thought because she have the same sticklight color too(red+pink) with reika and manattan. She still young rn but the way she talks getting quite more mature lately.

Btw, i didnt believe in fortune telling too actually. Just really bored right now.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I highly doubt it. In Maiyan gradcon, they've showed us who leads each generation. My personal wish for new captain is Miona or Kubo, but with Miona i dont even know if she will stay longer than Manatsu or not. But my best bet for new captain it'll be Ume. And maybe Renka will take it after Ume lol

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Definitely not Renka as captain, not after Manatsu. She is the second youngest and still not mature enough to pull a big and established group like Nogi.
    I would like to see Renka rise as fukujin first for a couple of singles, before possibly taking center next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    imho, sure she has qualities to be a captain but 18 yo to be responsible for members who much older than her is quite impossible. furthermore, she the second youngest member. maybe after another gen when more older member graduated and more younger member join, she can be a captain. i dont like the idea ume as a captain because she look like she not a type to take a first step to approach others. as miona, i dont think she will stay longer after manatsu graduate (if not she graduate before manatsu). if given to miona, then after a while she graduate, it will be quite a bother to appoint a new captain.

19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Yeah i thought about Ume too, her chance is high.
    Its just a random silly thought of what if renka become captain since she is one of the youngest- she can be captain longer.

Anyway dont take it too seriously hehe, im just super bored.

20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

The only post-manatsu candidates to my believe so far are just ume and kubo. There is Miona also but I do think any 1ki and 2ki left later in the group will just past the baton to next gen. 4ki is (still) too early to think who have the grip for the future(of the future) captaincy.

Renka more likely projected as next ace(for whatever that mean), something like Asuka before. It's already been foreshadowed.

• Agree Agree x 2