IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    aks didnt say anything about this at all? i think it is better that way so that people wont be suspicious unless PD guy tips the police about aks involvement.
    if it is true some of members has gotten some tips during the show, they definitely shouldnt be treated as equal anymore. im so sad if yujin did that. im pretty sure if the show is about talent, yujin is safe and half of current members wont be in at all.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/152294?channelCode=C1B7AF

Did you guys remember this VLIVE? Starting at 13:30... Just how much will she get hurt by the negative comments this time? F...

And Yuri, she had to go through all kind of drama in Idol School, and now she has to bear with all the hate this time... And she is my ultimate bias in IZ*ONE too... Damn it...

3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i already told you what could be happen to them last night, still seeing this so lightly huh? when the "list" exposed, there's possibility of members or theirs agency to withdraw voluntarily from izone, that might lead to disbandment, there's no way the members will only just sit an watch few of them being replaced by someone else, accepting unknown members who came to them and suddenly say, "hello, i'm a new members of izone" i don't even think if there's other trainees on those "list" would dare to do that, it's suicide, in the ends, the one who suffers is izone themselves, not those "unlucky trainees" who didn't get in, now, media appearance being cancel, soon, sponsorship, if you think that they won't be effected in japan, you wait a bit longer, poor izone:cry:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Aks probably had no idea about this. The voting and placement were all done by the PD. Once the girls were there, their fate of being successful were on the hands of South Koreans and the PD. The only thing that can be taken into account is the circulating video of Kojima Mako's somehow telling reaction when asked about the PD

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  5. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Showcase officially canceled then... So looks like their Korean comeback is over or postponed indefinitely. Man it sucks thinking those kids will be devastated after having high anticipation for their activities. It is seeming very likely IZONE will disband 1yr earlier than expected... They were able to debut because of 'the people's votes' but turns out it wasn't? They have no legitimacy to exist as of now.

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the only things that they could do is to disbanded and regroup back under independent labels created by their own, of course they need to leave their own agency, but that's the best things to do to restart back from scratch, or else, each of these members will be a victims of cyber bullying, and they doesn't want to continue to be artist anymore

7. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    or they will be disbanded and re-debuted again(with adding new members perhaps).

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sad news again...

Mnet has decided to cancel their comeback showcase in both Korea and Japan. The time slot will be taken by another show...

https://mnetjp.com/notice/detail/43/

You're still too naive. We are talking about Kpop, doesn't matter what they do, they will get cyber bullied til the rest of their careers.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

The appearance in Busted will intact. The appearance on My Little Television possibly has been canceled as MLT has unfollowed IZ*One account.

Side news, X1's members have yet to sign exclusive contract with CJ ENM and the planned 5 year period possibly will be much shortened.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well their album release has been postponed

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It'd be nice if you guys help them by tweeting #WIZONELOVEIZONE on Twitter. Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    it's trending guys
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

imo the police should clarify asap
    is the rigging actually affect the top 12 or simply to make the show more dramatic but the top 12 still the same

i can only wish the best for all the girls

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As Marie Kondo would say: I'm so excited, I love mess!

Jokes aside, this sucks for the girls. I just hate how even the police falls under this Let's try and create the biggest drama we can for the sake of it so typical of SK scheduling that report on that very same day. They knew perfectly well what they were doing.

The group is probably busted.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    This is getting exciting
    - They, IYKWIM.

Yeah, that what I was thinking. It's just too coincidental that they will reveal the list of "true members of IZONE" on the same day when IZONE will be doing their comeback.

16. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Only for the final 12 votes, or rigged since beginning?

17. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    from what I remember, it's since the episode 4

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So we went from expecting teasers, goodies, and surprises every day until album release on 11/11.. to essentially waiting for that date so that the police can have their press conference to release their report on this whole mess.

19. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well now I'm excited if we'll get the real IZONE members on the 11th

+ Online vendors blocked pre-orders for Bloom*IZ (Pre-orders likely to be refunded)
    + Discussion ongoing for Eyes on Me the movie to be canceled.