IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 5
  2. GuessWho

GuessWho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    have you heard the leaked song?

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think it's very important and encouraging that they acknowledge this..

I know most fans want to see IZ*ONE asap, but I think it's important that Mnet lay out their plans after the bulk of the police findings have been released. The statement the wrote is in the right direction imho

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    They will probably announce their plans the day after MAMA and thr supposed police update?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yes @broz0rs mnet upcoming plans for the group need to be announced after the police have completed the investigation into the case, so the plan will not be delayed or canceled ihalfway, it'll cost the group lifespan time, but the involved agency might doing something about the contract expiration date, extending the contract. in the long run, perhaps, only two decisions make us uneasy, continue or disbanded?, either they want to keep or changing the group names, as long as they keep these members on the lineup together, mnet know, large numbers of fans surely still supporting them and be happy about it, but mnet might still need to revoke their title as the winner, debuting a new gg or bg for those 'real' winning trainees, and crowned those new gg as the winner as an act of compensation in order to fix the ban issues for izone and x1 and make others 'happy'

obviously mnet won't debuting new group to all participant trainees of their PD programs, cuz it's ridiculous, and mnet still need to consulting decision of the 'real' winner among the current group members whether they want to leaving their curent group and joining the 'real' winner lineup or not, if they choose to stay as as it is, making new gg and bg then crowning them as 'real' winners of for PD shows is impossible to be happen, still unsure of how mnet gonna do that, without having the real and fair data to be used to determine the real and fair finalist, we mostly sure that the final data itself already influenced by the manipulation on early stages, it's literally not legit and unusable, so, imo, the best situation for izone and x1 is if the police also said that the data is unusable to determined the winners, it will be a positive changing points for them,

@GuessWho, if about the song fiesta that fans secretly recording it on their concerts, yes, we heard it, and it's sounds great, as expected from izone

6. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm skeptical they will take out members, add in members, rebrand, etc at this point. They will either continue as OT12 or they will not continue at all imo.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    In my opinion, at this point the decision of disbanding seems more likely, not saying that is going to happen but I think the possibilities are higher now. And as @Titan3 mentioned the decision is between keep going as the 12 we all know as IZ*ONE or they'll disband. Unless CJ and OTR transfer all the rights and management of the group to AKS so they can at least promote in Japan (that would mean no more Korean promotions, and it'll be like a disbandment there) and AKS will be the one who decides if the OT12 will be kept or if there will be changes in the line up. If this last one happens I can see the group releasing the 4th single on January or early February.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't see in any way AKS want to change any member if from now on they can only do activities in Japan.

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Just in case when I said "change the line up" didn't specifically mean that they will take out a member to replace her with another, I think if they decide to change the line up it'll be only adding more members.
    Let's see what will happen since there are just hours left to know something new about this.

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The best way for AKS is creating new unit including Sakura, Nako, Hiichan and some pushed new gen members. That unit will sell well.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

IZ*ONE and X1 will not disband and the Mnet statement makes it almost a guarantee they'll return for the new year.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23648139&cloc=

"It's all our fault, we will announce plans for IZ*ONE and X1 very soon. They have also added that they will cooperate with the police, and to be careful not to hurt their artists and other trainees."

A deleted tweet has also stated that Amazon sent a new email in regards to BLOOM*IZ.

https://i.imgur.com/d3MRF2e.png

• Like Like x 7
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think it's time to ready my wallet -- Bloom*iz is coming!

I'll aim to buy more than I normally would and I hope wiz*ones show their love for iz*one through this album (and break sales records).

• Like Like x 3
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    However I'm sorry to say that I've some rather more negative news. I'm a monthly paid member of the Official IZ*ONE Japan Fan Club and I've just received an email which includes this English-language text:

• Informative Informative x 4
  14. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Expected as no activity will be coming out for December. They are only refunding people for the month of December so I wouldn't get too worried.

15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    The news didn't say whetever IZ*ONE and X1 will not disband or not, just say about next plan. So be prepared for the worst :fear:

16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I want to believe this, but Amazon also claimed that the album would be out on 22nd Nov, and when people questioned Amazon employees, at least one of them confirmed that it'll definitely be out on that day (and when asked how he could be so sure since the record label hasn't given a date, he said that that was confidential information). So, yeah, that might just be another attempt on Amazon's behalf to push the date out rather than take it off their website.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    What a piece of horrible AND great news, I will be paying more attention to this thread!

Would be amazing if they became IG*ONE, but even if no disbandment happens, all of this is likely to make AKS not try to stick their noses in K-POOP again. Hopefully.

No Nako at theater until 2021:oops:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai