Jessica Vania (Jeje) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Actually maybe it's good for Jeje to take a rest, but every member will graduate eventually.
    (hmm i thought Sonya too busy with her boyfriend to give an :poop: advice to her bestfriend)

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah...all her focusing for exam last month,got selected for the next single..recording,promoting,shooting,2 marathon runs...thank god she didn't perform at the theater...it could be much worse if she did...

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I hope that's the only reason why Jeje absent from theater show

4. JQT

JQT Kenkyuusei

Most Random girl.. lol.
    But, I like her style..

if the video does not show watch the video here
    HD Version : http://instagram.com/p/tHRiJ-l6LL/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One more..

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @whatever do you want to delete that? Or do i have to report it?

6. whatever

whatever Kenkyuusei

7. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^you really shouldn't post anything that could possibly ruin someone's career...

8. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    There's no rules which ban discussion on members' personal issues on their own threads (personal achievement, scandal, whatever).

Here are quotations that you might consider:
    from Smilodon, Stage48 Moderator
    from ithebigc, Stage48 Moderator
    What I'm trying to say is people are free to discuss anything (good or bad) about members in their own respective personal threads. Posting materials like scandalous pictures, etc. are not forbidden. Show me the rules that say otherwise.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  9. JQT

JQT Kenkyuusei

@zakky26 I think you have to report it..
    Everyone need to know this case, especially JKT48 fans..

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^it's every where on the internet man :) just wait, soon it will be on one of those gossip news.
    JOT oh JOT.... and they brand Cindy as a bastard LOL

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's not a matter of what the rules said...

I don't care if you find it in the internet by yourself,but bring it here is inappropriate....It's a matter of appropriate or not...i'm just trying to protect a girl from being bullied by fans.. Or are we trying to act like Shukan bunshun here? Our job as fans is to support the girls and respect them imo

12. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Appropriateness and inappropriateness, eh? Please believe me that you do not want to go there.
    Apart from the written rules set by Stage48, any other unwritten rules are non-existent and thus, impossible to be enforced. Please tell me, whose set of appropriateness-inappropriateness you're forcing here? Who set the standard to decide which is appropriate and which is not, outside of the written rules set by Stage48? What you deem as inappropriate may contradict other people's believe. They may deem it as not inappropriate instead.

People are diverse and can never be absolutely chained into a set of rules or set of appropriateness-inappropriateness (because any rules are highly subjective and biased). Unless:
    - People are voluntarily subjected to the rules out of their own free will. Just like when people first signed up on Stage48. If people refused to be subjected to the written rules, they have the option not to sign up in the first place. People can also even release their citizenship if they would
    OR
    - People are involuntarily subjected to it without any option to choose from. This usually happens in a community governed by tyrannical rulers. The rulers can forcefully and assertively enforce their rules and set of appropriateness-inappropriateness to their subject regardless of the people's choice.
    I believe that you're not a tyrant. Or are you?
    Keep burning your (perhaps your parents') hard earned money for the sake of your Oshimen' happiness but ones are fools if they thought they knew what their Oshimen's true happiness really are. As for women's true happiness lie on their mates (boyfriend/lover/husband) and not on their fans.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I think posting a pic of a member hugging and cuddling her boyfriend is inappropriate... And that is why i told him to delete it...

By the way,japanese fans already found out about this "scandal"

Calling/asking someone you don't even know personally a tyrant is quite offensive...

14. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nothing wrong I think. The fans should know about it. As Haruka said, “There’s a ‘Love Ban Rule’ in JKT too! Romance will wait until after graduation. Now we’re having everyone focus on JKT48.” The fans should know and discuss about it. Maybe some solution to it. After all, what are idol without its fans, right?

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Again i ask you,WHY?
    Yes fans already know about it...and what is it to discuss?? Did you know that (local) fans tried to bring this case up on 2ch...? And the rest of them there decided not to discuss it any further...that person even got scolded by the others there...it's embarrassing... It's like showing to the world our flaw...do we want JKT to be famous because of its scandals or achievement? If you still doubt this,then i don't know if you are a fan who supports and protect the group or just want to talk about controversies like an Indonesian infotainment... International fans decide they do not want to be overly dramatic about this...yet we Indonesians are acting like stereotype indonesians who loves Sinetron and stupid drama... Have you seen any credible 48 news account ever bringing this up? I'm sure no...JKT48stuff,AKB48wrapup....they don't share this kind of information...because it will damage the group too..not just the members involved in it...

Oh,i've mentioned about this before...i just want to support my oshimen and the group as a whole too...i really don't mind if members have a boyfriend...i don't even care about the love ban rule...they are girls,just like any other girls who have the ability to fall in love...i just don't like fans acting like detective and do research about their personal lives...and when they found out about it,they leak it to the internet...really,they should do something else in their lives....besides minding other people's personal matters...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  16. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    It's seriously only here that people are covering up scandals tbvh... Go to Sayuringo's thread, or Aanya's, or Milky's-- members of the forum are free to discuss the things that are happening, good or bad. This isn't 2ch or 4ch, we're civilized people that are not hiding behind anonymous faces; most users here have reputations and conscience. We won't try to bully a girl -- maybe call out how her decisions are stupid, but my mom says it's dumb for me to mix soda and Kelapa Muda together and that's not considered bullying. You think 48G fans in this forum will consider this as a "flaw" and look down on JKT? When literally AKB48 and all of their sister groups' have members that have scandals? Most users here don't care about JKT anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

With that said, I think these are the "alleged" pictures? Can't believe I got them from the AKB48 thread in OneHallyu, where less than 2 people care about JKT.. Smh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She could totally do better in my opinion. The guy looks subpar at best.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Okay,it's already been discussed....then what?

18. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You sounded really angry huh, @zakky26 ? Until when do you think you can cover the sky with with your palm? Revealing it doesn't mean that the fans will bully the girl. Well, someone maybe but discussing what she would do OR should do after this I think is important. As you know, she IS an idol and as an idol she should behave like an idol. Well, you know like show good behavior or anything along that. I'm not saying that she doing the wrong thing. Maybe she wanted to have fun and that was okay for me but what I was concerned was that they DECLARED the so called "Love Ban Rule" in JKT48 existed and it will only happening until after graduation in public (Japan to be exact). Well, technically Haruka did it BUT they said it as a group and to make it worse she was there with her. So, tell me my friend whose fault was that? You set a rule to yourself and then you broke it. And to bring Chiikarina also when she already had the same problem before this.

p/s : 17 months??? Wow, she was really good in hiding her secret. Her friend (who may :hmm:,I don't know, leaked this picture) really need to keep this secret to themselves.

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Maybe a jealous friend leaked the pics? Maybe her friend had a crush on the guy and couldn't stand the fact that she's got the boy plus popularity...

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    My point is...it's already been discussed here and there....all JKT fans local and overseas already know the whole story about this...so what is the point of discussing it any further? I was also surprise about the 17 months relationship....

My thought about this is,i am afraid that this will bring a very bad influence to her juniors who consider them as a big sister...who they look up to...it's such a shame really...