Single JKT48 10th (Kibouteki Refrain) (2015/05/27)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 2, 2015.

1. hyu

hyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Is it band?
    Heart-Ereki-AKB48-Akan-Dirilis-Dalam-4-Tipe_haibaru650x431.png

2. hyu

hyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    But, yes, they performed it with dance

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

isnt that handsyncing just for the MV tho? They havent perform it

4. hyu

hyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Aah you're right:^^;:

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The thing is, JKT has already done all of my dream songs.. Junjou Shugi, Iiwake Maybe, Eien Pressure, RKJ, Switch, KKEcstasy... The only other top 10 kami songs of mine that they haven't done yet are Junjou U-19, Dear My Teacher, Through the Night, and Itoshiki Rival... and I'm 100% sure that none of those will ever happen, especially U-19, Dear My Teacher, and Through the Night.

6. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

Hi im new here.
    I hope its heart Ereki or Uza :v

7. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Anything is fine as long as it's not Mae Shika Mukanee and Beginner, i don't know why but i don't like the song. Oh, and Suzukake blablabla. The song is good but that title... i can't imagine the cd cover with that long (even this word isn't appropriate to describe it) title because we know how lame JKT cd covers are.

8. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    You can just call itu Suzukake Nachara instread of the Kimi no Hohoemi wo (and the remaining of the long title)...

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Actually they had the band for some live perfs.

How come so many people think it's gonna be Heart Ereki? I mean I casually follow JKT and I noticed that more often than not you guys predict the single accurately even when absolutely nothing official has been hinted or whatever. So I'm almost sure it's gonna be Heart Eleki now. :^^;:

10. Mommota48

Mommota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    Twitter:
    mommota48
    As much as I want JKT to perform UZA or Beginner, if "cool song" is the one JOT prepared for Sousenkyo, would JOT take a risk having Ve center those kind of song? Because different center will make the song have different "feel".
    That's why I think Heart Ereki is a safe choice for Ve center. Or some other songs that have "easier" dance routine.

11. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

What about Hikaeme ni I Love You!? Someone mentioned it before and looking over the lyrics, it fits Ve's character...

12. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Since it's 10th single, I hope it will be an original song. But I guess it's almost impossible.. :(

Heart eleki actually a nice choice but, seriously I can't find the song great. Sorry everyone but for me that song is probably the worst a-song that akb has released :^^;:

Suzukake nanchara will do good, too. And for goddamn sake, I want kibouteki refrain centered by ve even if it's not this time around [hehe]

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ve as center of JKT48 10th single single it could be like her previous song which she being a center, Yuuhi. Maybe the song will have image like that, "So Long" perhaps.

14. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

I can't imagine when "so long" will translate to Bahasa and they are singing like "panjang...panjaaang...panjaaaaaaang.." ew :banana::lol:

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^Uwahh seriously:^^;:, but Escape isn't translated as "kabur".

16. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

If it gonna be so long they probably will keep the english language, so long means good bye/see you i believe, because panjaaaang will be weird lol, i a bit concern actually if it heart ereki, because of how easy the haters will add one alphabet and the word will change to....you know......plus that ignorance dahsyat host might probably joke about it

17. CloverKite

CloverKite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorisako
    yeah, they usually keep the english part for the lyrics

and actually so long can also be translated as "sampai jumpa" for this context, instead of "panjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang" :lol:

and the release date is somehow around school graduation time in Indonesia so I think it's not a bad choice :approve:

lol that's what I thought everytime they perform their new single there :lol: maybe they can use "heart electric" :XD:

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  18. hyu

hyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Will it be Wcenter?
    Senbatsu.jpg

19. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^thats also what comes in my mind when i see this pict, unlike the UG pict in which we can see clearly that Elaine is the center, but lets not jump into conclusion, it just a picture, but i pray that they will not have it as Wcenter, because i want it to be really special for Ve and her fans, i dont want her to share her spotlight with other member,which in this case is Haruka

20. hyu

hyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yes, yes!
    So long! and suzukake nanchara are nice