JKT48 1st Grand Team Shuffle (2016/09/11)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by mockingrayy, Mar 6, 2015.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ at least Melody maybe would have off the chart paycheck among all of member

2. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Go home JOT you are drunk :explode::rofl:

3. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

JOT should stop make JKT48 = Everything is Melody... if she graduates, JKT48 will have big problem..

---
    for team image, i think J and KIII will swap their image, and T still cute one..

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ but they already did? I mean look at members that appear solo or duo in tv program, Ve (she has solo job more than Melo this year), Nabilah, Kinal, Shanju, Lidya, Yona, Naomi, Sinka, Via, Desy etc

JOT is on fire to introduce more members to public/non-fans

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Separation of minlid and minyon make me safe to say RIP K3poin oshi. Surely losing quality content

6. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the most possible member line up situation we will have for the next single is J(7) KIII (5) T (2), promoting new fresh members is needed because they should have a representative each team..
    and the idol war is really happen between J vs KIII or even between each members in both team.. especially team j though, perhaps one day we'll have one single without Nabilah/Shanju.. either one of them is stronger

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  7. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

we HAVE it.. Love Trip xD

8. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I'm guessing they want to have melody as the face? Of jkt with putting her in team j (faces of the group usually stay in the first team) but at the same time want a new mentor for team t HNGGGG

They need to choose one really like rena to team e or milky to team b2. I mean they already have veranda in team j, should've let melody go wholeheartedly to team t. Also haruka should've stayed as team t until she grad imo.

I'm only excited to see who will be the new aces of team t, a lot of the then-trainee girls are cute!

9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The announcement, credit to uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

I vote zara!! :3

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Why even make Melody a kennin tho, just transfer her. This is probably the most ridiculous kennin ever, wtf is even a same group kennin...

12. albumin

albumin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    The first we got grand shuffle, and then we got grand graduation

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Didn't SNH do one of those before?

A full transfer would have been better and would have had some meaning like Matsui Rena to Team E, it felt like she actually had an impact and made a difference to that team even if she wasn't a natural leader like Melody.

Overloading J and KIII doesn't seem to make much sense either. Why not create a Team 4 and have 4 16-person teams and put the newly promoted girls in Team 4 with Melody rather like Minegishi's Team 4.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Does this mean all these time they treated Team T as a "Team 4" instead of a 3rd Team??? Wow, that must be heartbreaking for Gon & the 3rd Gens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    IMO I hope there will be no candidate anymore starting from 6th generation and so on.

16. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

all my wishes are not granted

ToT still frustrated about MinLid and MinYon separation

17. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    AKB has 3 of them right now. Nakano Ikumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, and Yamada Nanami.
    And probably more are on their way

18. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Promoting all trainees tho, they wanted to create JKT's team 4 so bad which is fine actually, but dumping them into an already existing team (unlike 4 which is a NEW team) and forcing ALL of the ori T to exile to other two teams is just wrong. At least when first T4 disbanded, they got spread to three teams.

It makes me itch that they literally dumped 47 members into two teams, not only ruining their image because they clearly shuffled the teams based on popularity (but to make it not too obvious, they threw some random members), but also overcrowding them. 22-25 members per team is fine in AKB when there are kennins and busy members, but lbr most JKT members are theater girls, so having 9 freaking unders (poor new K3) is gonna be painful to manage. Tho, I can see them rotating some shonichi members with unders.

Tbh, I don't know what kind of direction they are heading, maybe they have things planned ahead with this, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

19. チキンギョ

チキンギョ Kenkyuusei

This whole thing is fucked up. JKT needs to disband asap

20. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    somehow I feel like JOT want to exploit the hardcore fans of Team K3 and Team T

They know, followers of Team K3 and Team T will embrace the new members, and the followers of original Team T now will start follow the other two teams

- This might not be JOT's true intention, but it feels like that...

Stage48.txt

=p