Event / Concert JKT48 1st Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by febriogiring, Mar 5, 2014.

1. zero0brain

zero0brain Kenkyuusei

[clap] climb to the toooopppppp.....

2. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Agreed. On the first announcement i was thinking that the number is not that high and the fans can still do a relatively easy powervote. But I don't think it's easy now. What with the mobile content vote closed last week, which is cheaper than other methods. I think the high increase in numbers is also due to the votes from mobile content. It will be interesting to see things develop from here..

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Plus with the handshake schedule is out now...some fans probably want to spend their money to buy handshake tickets....

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Melody is really strong, but what surprises me the most is the number of vote :blink:
    Wonder how much money JOT gets? :lol:

Happy to see Ghaida sitting comfortably in the 7th spot (Kami7!), hopefully she sticks there or even climb further up :cute:

Honestly surprised to see Harugon's result. From what i see the voting campaign is going well, but well... This is, after all, 48 Election. Nothing is impossible to happen

5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I expect JOT announce the final result from top to bottom (who know there are member which only get 1 vote :D )
    Rica and Nab's fans amazing, but in different perspective.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Whoa now that you mention it, i just realized how low Nabilah is :blink:

I found several Chinese fans asking about how they could get a Flying Get CD to vote for their oshi. They are looking for an 'Indonesian contact'/for someone who sells the CD at E-Bay (And it seems that Japanese fans are having the same problem). If i translate it correctly, the thread poster said that "Even if i can only vote once, i still want to vote"
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2923908115

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2923605668
    Chinese fans are also surprised that Nabilah and Haruka is ranked 'that low'

JOT, if you are stalking this thread, please quickly provide an overseas shipment for overseas fans!

7. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    I'm really really shocked to see Harugon's result....
    From 2nd place and she dropped to 14th place..
    According from what I see in twitter, yeah there's a group of people (I think) who's buying mass Furage CDs and its used to vote Harugon. And they say "There'll be more coming".
    But I didn't guess that she would drop till 14th place. Totally out of my expectation.

Then I'll be buying maybe 10 copies (if possible) but maybe I'm tight of money right now since its spent on buying costume for majisuka cosplay :fp:
    I regretted buying the costume fyi maybe the money coud buy about 7 copies of Furage :fp:

8. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Oh my god the 2nd preliminary result!
    It's safe to say that Melody's fans has learnt their mistakes and going all out to make sure she top the election. While I'm surprised on Haruka and Nabilah's results, their fans might be wait for the 2nd result before make any move, they could calculating how many votes it will takes so their oshi can take the top spot. Will not surprise me if either one of them be the 1st (but still, please let Melody take her throne for this very first sousenkyo lmao).

Ghaida, Rica, Yona, Hanna, Thalia, and Lidya are obviously fans favorite, especially Rica. While the others already got their time on senbatsu (or nice position on their respective team), Rica seems to be the only real dark horse in JKT. She's the one that fans loved but management didn't favour. I wish her senbatsu spot and a better push from management, unless they are going to pull Sato Amina into her.

This is the last result before the final resut, isn't it? Then based on the preliminary result(s) my take on the kami7 members:
    1. Melody
    2. Ve
    3. Beby
    4. Kinal
    5. Rica
    6. Ghaida
    7. Yona
    with Haruka and Nabilah act as the dark horse(s)

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ i want someone else to replace Melody as center but because what she said yesterday (her seitansai) i want Melody win this time

10. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

What'd she say?

11. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Okay.... Looks like Melody will take this one. There's a chance that someone from top 5 will took over the 1st place, but very unlikely.

Looking at the vote count, Melody's fans spent more than 25 million IDR to vote between the first and the second announcement. (Prices are counted as vote difference * SMS vote price)

Post-SMS vote, the cost to vote is now raised significantly. Let's look : 3 votes in one CD, costing 35k IDR. One thousand votes costs nearly 12m IDR. With the same money, you will get 3600 votes! For the bottom 8, the cost to pull a miracle run to 8k votes will cost 70 million IDR. (Equivalent to 5-7 motorcycles!)

This analysis does not count that some fans might have massed huge amounts of SMS for the code, but has not used those codes yet.

To summarize, it is very likely that:
    Melody will win (although others from Top 5 might take the win with huge money boost)
    No one from Top 5 will drop
    Yona and Ghaida will fill 6 and 7
    8 to 16 will change a lot.

12. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I think 2nd position get decent advantage with this preliminary result announcement, to "ambush" 1st place at finish line.
    Eeeh somehow JKT48 senkyo is gazillion times more interesting for me than government senkyo [wonder]

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Let's face it, we know the government doesn't really care about the people of indonesia...

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @RacerMCMXCVII i forgot the detail but she said if she's not here (theater/JKT48) next year

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    She's planning on leaving? Is that it?

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She only said IF but who knows what will happen next year

Is there any chance we can see the sousenkyo event on TV?

17. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    Are they going to hold the announcement like akb?
    Can they manage it?
    If JOT can manage, why not?
    But I guess with their income now... Between yes or no, but the money after receiving those enormous votes should be enough, imo.

18. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

i hope for this, there are already some fans who already bought abundant of cd, but they just don't vote yet. i am really excited for the final result already.

still hoping for harugon to enter the the kami 7. i'm not losing hope! XD

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Hopefully she doesn't...then JKT would lose its Acchan... [sweat]

20. cygnus_ares

cygnus_ares Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
    I think melody's position in the first place is difficult to be replaced by other members. becauseto shift her at least need about 3000 votes. and its about 35 thousand x 1000 cd = 35 million IDR

The biggest competition will be in position 8-16, where there will be many changes in the number of votes. and I think the tata and rona is a dark horse that can't be predicted in the competition