JKT48 Next Single and "Senbatsu Sousenkyo?"

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by RR12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. RR12

RR12 Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, i think this is my first post in this forum . :D
    i have heard some news from JKT48 theater today who said that the next single senbatsu will be decided with fans voting or we can say " senbatsu sousenkyo".
    What do you think about this ? and will you participate in this first JKT48's "Sounsenkyo" ? :D
    in while there is some movement from fans that will be reject this Sousenkyo as due to the bad service of JOT . :) What do you think about this too ? is this the best thing to do now ?

2. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    "Best thing to do"?

I think it is. First, we just need something to show which members are popular among fans (that there may be someone out there who's willing to spend money on their oshi). It can also guide management to choose next senbatsu (just like Suda Akari, even though I don't like it). Then, this can increase sales of the single (assuming the voting ticket will be provided in 5th single), which may lead to increased popularity of the group itself.

$0.02

3. RR12

RR12 Kenkyuusei

The thing that i mean with my question "Best thing to do?" is the movement from fans that will reject this voting due to the bad service of JOT .

4. fech96

fech96 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nothing bad with the Sousenkyo, however I think the 2nd generation still need more recognition among casual fans. But hey, it's more likely the hardcore fans (who know the whole JKT48 very well) rather than casual fans who will cast their votes right? :D Nothing to against for, in my opinion.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    to be quite honest, I think JOT should wait for another year especially with the fact that they will also include the third generation. We only have a few 2nd gens who can actually compete against the 1st gen especially Harugon.

By giving them another year and giving a chance to the third generation to make their own fan base, JKT might be able to sell more CD.

6. Felix Reviandy

Felix Reviandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Felixreviandy48
    The center for 6th single is Melody(again),the 2nd place is Ve ,and the 3rd place is Haruka,but I was surprised that Nabilah was on 6th place and Rica was on 7th place