Kago Ai

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by qilver, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

On a show Yossie was on, they asked about Aibon. Aibon was asked if someone from Morning Musume had kept in contact with her and she said that there was. They asked if it was Nono, but Aibon said that it was Yossie that called. (You can read more here)

It sucks that Nono didn't call her, but at least Yossie did. :)

And... ever since Aibon "came back", I've kinda lost a little bit of interest in her. I guess I like the "old" Aibon more than the "new" one.

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Oh yeah I remember hearing that about Yossy, got quite happy when I heard that atleast she contacted her.
    Sad Nono didn't I guess.

Hehe thanx :D <3

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

We have our time in being interested on something I guess. Well I like the "old" Aibon too, she (and Nono too) seemed to be the best friends in the whole world, and always be energetic and all. But time has changed.

4. Naomi

That reminds me - I was reading a translation of an interview Aibon did (you can read it here) and Aibon said that Nono did call her. Just click the link to read more about it, I suck at explaining things. XD

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Just read it. Thanks for the link and the infos provided Naomi. :D
    Yeah...maybe Yossie is more important to Aibon right now, because she's like older sister to her and all. The age-difference is one point here. Nono is besically the same age as Aibon, so maybe when she faces troubles like these, she can't give Aibon too much supports. But I do hope that their friendship is genuine, and last until now. I really hope so. <3

6. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

Just found this:

"Former Morning Musume member Kago Ai (20) returned from Hong Kong on Saturday. She says she put on three kilos during the three weeks she was there filming her role in an action movie. Provisionally titled "Kung Fu Chef," the movie stars Sammo Hung (56). It was announced last week that Kago and another former musume, Goto Maki (22), are to form a new pop unit called L&L (Lady and Love). Goto was Kago's mentor when she first joined the group in 2000." -- Japan Zone

If this pushes through, it's going to be the most epic combination ever! X3

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^... Kago and Goto!?
    I never saw that coming...lol
    Well if they're really going through with this, I guess it woud be rather interesting...

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That combination might be good... I can't wait to hear more.

9. Naomi

Aibon said herself that it's not true. Click here to read more.

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Well...
    Also thought it sounded a bit... weird.

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Darn... I was a bit excited for that.

I really enjoy reading her blog entries when they're posted on H!O. She seems interesting.

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i personally would like to see this happen, and i would be happy for Aibon, i am so encourage to see her post more in her blog on a regular basis, i love it.

13. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

My thoughts and prayers are with Kago Ai.As a long term JPop fan I had followed Aibon and Nono for years.It is so sad to hear that her life has led her to this point.I don't want to go into detail but it seems best to read about things on International Wota,they have a good article and links up today about Aibon.

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Kago Ai suddenly announces marriage & pregnancy
    by peachsoda on December 20, 2011 at 1:31 pm
    [​IMG]
    Kago Ai has announced her sudden marriage on her official blog and also revealed that she is currently pregnant.

Kago wrote on her official blog:

To everyone who has always been cheering for me and supporting me:

I, Kago Ai, would like to announce that I have registered my marriage this month with a person I have known for some time now. Also, recently… I learned that I have a new life growing inside of me.

I feel such happiness from the bottom of my heart, and also feel a sense of responsibility. From now on, I would like for us to build an ordinary, quiet, and warm home life as the two of us work together and become closer to one another.

Although up until now I’ve caused so much worry, as Kago Ai, in my own way, as a 23 year old woman, a wife, and a mother, for the time being I want to fully embrace and treasure this happiness.

I would be truly happy if you continued to watch over me warmly from now on as well
    .“

In a postscript she noted that she does not plan on holding a press conference about the news, and asked that press inquiries be directed to Diamond Blog.

Source: natalie, Kago Ai Official Blog
    Mirrored from Tokyohive

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Tsuji Nozomi congratulates Kago Ai’s marriage & pregnancy
    by halicolipocky on December 22, 2011 at 5:55 am
    [​IMG]
    On December 21st, talent Tsuji Nozomi updated her blog with an entry blessing her friend Kago Ai on her marriage and pregnancy.

Tsuji was notified of Kago’s marriage in the morning and wrote, “Aibon (Kago), who is a good friend and a partner of mine, will be a housewife and a mama like me…I am truly happy for her. Really happy,” she commented, blessing Kago on this occasion.

The two first met in April 2000 when they made their debut as members of Morning Musume’s 4th generation, and later participated in Mini Moni, a unit that gathered Morning Musume girls under 150 centimeters (appox. 4’11’’) in height. In March 2004, the two formed a new unit called W, and graduated from Morning Musume together that August.

Tsuji, who married actor Sugiura Taiyo in 2007 and became a mother of two children, shared some advice on pregnancy with Kago. “I am sure that right now is an important time for her, so I hope you do your best to take care of your body and be careful not push yourself too hard,” she said. “Aibon, Really and truly, congratulations.”

Source + Image: Oricon News
    Mirrored from Tokyohive