Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lol her birthday isn't for another 11 months though. But yes definitely next year!!

2. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Don't destroy the KatoMina Birthday Hype! It gives us time to plan it!

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I would also like to help Katomina for SSK!!! I'm still a student so my money's only a little but i would really want help her rank as hard as i can!!! (This is the first time i got soo excited for a girl for SSK lol)

4. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #KatoMinaSSK2k16
    I start college again in August, so I better start saving!

5. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Plenty of time to plan!

I'm also nominating myself as a leader of the KatoMinna gang if that's ok with everyone because involvement builds my self esteem :cool:

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I've started working full time, but I'm still broke. :( It's going to take a lot of effort for me to save for SSK and not spend too much.

7. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Every vote counts!

Lily we can't all be leaders that's not how leadership works lol

8. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ummm Lily (stole your name from your sister), you can be part of the welcoming team! You welcome the new members of The KatoMinna Gang.

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

How much were you willing to bet anyone could buy that? I don't want there to be any conflict here, but there's no way I'm about to let other people claim the glory of leadership just because they posted before I did. I'm willing to work just as hard as anyone to push Katomina's fanbase up through the roof, and it's not up to you guys to say I can't be a part of that! The only people objecting are the ones who would have to share. Unless you really meant it when you said gang and you want me to fight my way to the top with batons? I didn't want that.

In any case, preparations for SSK need to start right now. I think we should sell discounted votes to people and work together to cover the remainder.

10. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    .... if you want to be a leader go for it. If it's that important to you no one's stopping you. Didn't we just get done saying that we weren't going to be hostile? Weren't you the one to ask for that lol. There's no need to speak like that, particularly in this case. No one is "claiming the glory of leadership" from under your nose or anything.

11. junjou19

junjou19 Member

You...completely misread my tone...understandably... I'm not trying to create conflict, but it doesn't sit right with me when other people elect themselves leaders of a group they just made up and then act all elite. The title of "leader" means nothing to meif if you're just going to give it to me to shut me up, I want to be considered a leading force of the KatoMinna gang but if you, the leaders, don't want me to, I guess that's up to you. But you're ignoring the important part of my post, which was the suggestion for campaigning.

12. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I apologize for misreading, although if you wanted people to understand you weren't being hostile you really ought to make it clear. Your tone is rather unclear.

Now let's remember that I did not elect myself. Let's be clear that no one is trying to shut you up. And once again, everyone please be kind to one another.

Now that's over with, on to campaigning! Does anyone have any suggestions to add to the ones we have? Personally, I'm not in a position financially to sell discount votes, but I'll start posting on tumblr! Maybe we can work on a #KatoMinaSSK2k16 on twitter. Spread the awareness as far as we can, yea?

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

It's the internet. All tones are misclear, which is why I'm reading yours as patronizing, unless you intended that? Either way, I think it was pretty clear that neither of you leaders wanted me to join as a leader of the gang, but without giving any credible reasons, which suggests simply elitism. No one can blame you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch yourself. I would think you'd want as many people as possible to be involved in the promotion of Katomina.

Tone: Mildly offended, self-conscious. No traces of venom.

What I'm suggesting is that everyone who volunteers can pool their money and offer discounted votes, making up the cost themselves with the pooled money. This might encourage people to vote for her, especially if we slap a "New Gen" label on it. Since it usually takes members some time to rank in SSK, she'll need all the push she can get just to rank at allm

14. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well then if @Rainabow has no objections I would like to ask you to be in charge of that project. Feel free to make a new thread and post the link here. The KatoMinna gang thanks you for your contribution

Also how about you be in charge of public relations? You can draw up fliers and ads for Katomina and our various projects

Everyone, I'm very sorry about all of this! Please feel free to enjoy this thread as it was intended

15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

The appeasement here is painfully obvious, but Katomina's sweet face is reminding me of what's important here. Of course I'll do those things with the goal of helping Katomina to rank. I'll set up a gofundme for donations to make up the cost of discounted votes, but first we need to agree on a good discounted price. That is, if @Rainabow doesn't object.

16. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yikes... That was legit terrifying in languages I don't even know. I have no objections. Also please keep in mind, I'm a broke soon to be college student, so I truly don't have a lot of money to spare. Just so we don't spam this thread, I suggest we figure out a way of communicating. Either a group chat on Stage48 or a group chat on skype or something.

17. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Changing the subject for a minute. Katomina was the center for NGT48 (which ranked #38 at the AKB48G Request Hour today).

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Rainabow

Rainabow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    OH MY GOSH YAS. I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT. I can't wait for the video and photos to come out!

20. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Such a good rank for such new girls, I'm so proud of Katomina ♡♡