Single Keyakizaka46 2nd [Sekai ni wa Ai shika nai] (2016/08/10)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Impressive numbers! These young ladies are on a roll!

2. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    And this is just their 2nd single. Some are saying that they might appear on the Kouhaku this year or next at this rate.

I'm really excited for their future and for their songs ^^) It is awesome to be able to see them grow up as time passes.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I can see them appearing this year's. Silent Majority's success is enough for that.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the Japanese chart translated/romanized:

augsep16_2ncall1eng_plusxtraslots.jpg

There are five possible handshake slots per day. The little circles mean that a member will be present for a particular one. When a circle is filled in, it means that member's slot is sold out. The blue colour means a past lottery period. The yellow colour means the just-finished lottery period. The numbers inside the circles tell which lottery period (1 through 6 or 7) the slot sold out in. EDIT: I've put little orange X's in the slots that have been added for the next lottery sales period.

Yukkaa and Zuumin are the top tier of popularity. Hirate, Risa, Pon and Berika are the next tier. Mona, Mii-chan, Uerina, Nanako, Akanen and Suzumoto are the next. (Suzumoto is getting a bit more interest, but I still need to keep supporting her, lol. Even Nagoya, in her home prefecture, doesn't seem that interested.) Aoi, Habu, Orika and Yone-san are the next tier. And Nijika, Dana, Fuu-chan and Satoshi continue to have a hard time selling out.

The most striking advances are by Watanabe Risa and by Koike Minami. Uemura Rina continues to be far more popular than her position in the third row suggests.

Why is Yukkaa so popular? 2channel has some suggestions: she's beautiful and nice; people like to have some contact with a real ojou-sama; her occasional slips and ponkotsu-ness are endearing and make the ojou-sama more approachable; her cat Tom; the story about her wearing white pantsu, and particularly Hello Kitty pantsu, caused an immediate rush of interest: purity and simplicity (and slight salaciousness) make a charming gap with her ojou-sama quality.

@rust -- Yes, Yui-pon is someone to watch. Talent, cuteness, popularity, and a wonderful natural, laid-back but confident and knowing manner.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  5. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I was wondering too lol, maybe a slip of hand? or the guy handing out additional blocks is against the one percent.... =W=

Pround of my 1st impression oshi <3 (get whacked

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Obligatory "Congratulation Nanako! HELL YEAH!" post.

If looking at the table, best possible block increase should be on Kyoto(9/22 one) since no one are having 5 block/day, yet.
    Could be schedule issue on her part.

I can relate Berisa and Koike advance here. Both shows a lot of their distinctive trait in latest KeyakitteKakenai eps. It goes without saying that Zuumin and Sugai-sama had already done same in the past and exploded with it.

And Ponkotsu gap sells. Always.

7. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ooh, their HS numbers are great! Risa is getting a lot of love, I'm so happy. Hopefully she'll be the front row member this single.

As for Kouhaku...I'd say it's still early for them but SaiMajo was such a success + management is going all out for them: dorama with their second single as its OP and KEYABINGO. Keyakizaka is going places for sure.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Senbatsu Announcement is happening right now.

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu

Wait at the HS? or are you streaming keyakite?

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

On Keyakite.

Yurina remains as center.
    ---
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    6 7 8 9 10 11
    1 2 3 4 5

12 - Oda Nana
    13 - Saito Fuyuka
    14 - Harada Aoi
    15 - Uemura Rina
    16 - Nagasawa Nanako
    17 - Koike Minami
    18 - Ozeki Rika
    19 - Yonetani Nanami
    20 - Sato Shiori
    21 - Nijika Ishimori

6 - Habu Mizuho
    7 - Nagahama Neru
    8 - Sugai Yuuka
    9 - Akane Moriya
    10 - Suzumoto Miyu
    11 - Kobayashi Yui

1 - Shida Manaka
    2 - Watanabe Rika
    3 - Hirate Yurina (Center)
    4 - Watanabe Risa
    5 - Imaizumi Yui

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  11. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

2nd single senbatsu lineup:

3rd row:
    Oda Nana, Saitou Fuyuka, Sato Shiori, Harada Aoi, Uemura Rina, Nagasawa Nanako, Koike Mnami, Ozeki Rika, Yonetani Nanami,Ishimori Nijika

2nd row :
    Habu Mizuho, Nagahama Neru, Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane, Suzumoto Miyu Kobayashi Yui

1st row:
    Shida Manaka, Watanabe Rika, Hirate Yurina, Watanabe Risa, Imaizumi Yui

Neru kennin as Kanji and Hiragana Keyaki member.

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So that doesn't sound like a Under system at all? Neru being so popular is quite a problem for management, now they don't know what to do with Hiragana keya.

No drops though. Where is the Drama yo? :D
    Surprised Koike stayed in 3rd Row isn't she like Top5 in HS Sales?

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Neru omedetou! Great jump for Manaka and Risa. Uemura Rina looked devestated during the announcement.

14. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

its wierd they did kennin system with Hiragana - Kanji keyaki, i thought it was like kenkyusei in AKB, you will get promoted or maybe demoted if there's enough reason.

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Neeruuu!! Omg I'm happy

Sent with Tapatalk

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suzumoto and Kobayashi to second row. Manaka/Risa to first row. All just as weeks-old rumour (supposedly from Manaka's elder sister) said. Ozeki to third row.

17. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Manaka in front row!! :1st: nanako and yonesan not bad [hehe]

18. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ahhh, senbatsu!!

3rd row:
    kinda think that Koike should've been in 2nd row but I guess not. Other than that I agree with everyone.

2nd row:
    uhmmm wanted Sugai to be the 1st row member but seems like management is going to push Sugai\Akanen, huh.
    Anyway, is Yuipon really a 2nd row member? Her sales are better than Shida's and even Rika's. And she sings pretty well. Weird.
    Neru! Starting off @ 2nd row is great. And kennin? Lol.
    Habu is management's fave, haha. I love her and hope her popularity suddenly shoots up so I'm happy and content with her placement. She'll probably end up as a 3rd row member when 4-5th singles roll out.

1st row:
    I'm SO happy for Risa!!! Hopefully she'll get even more exposure through this single and dorama and get her solo center position soon enough.
    Still can't understand management's love for Berika, she's pretty, yeah, but she messes up every performance. And isn't Keyaki's concept "Cool"? Berika is more of a ponkotsu queen. I hope she'll be moved to second row eventually.
    Shida @ 1st row came as a surprise! Excited to see what she has to bring on the table. Iffy about her getting there even though she's not a top seller or publicly known but we'll see. We need more members to get exposure.
    Zumin is SAFE. I was worried she would be moved to 2nd row but thankfully it didn't happen.

Center:
    Yurina!! I know she'll do great as center. Good for Keyakizaka that she caught public's attention. But I think two center positions in a row is enough. Risa\Zumin as center for the next single please! Good luck to Hiratechi, show us something amazing!

19. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

This episode looks like was recorded a couple of weeks ago, before 2nd single HS event.
    So, Koike and Nanako-chan still have chance to be promoted for next single :D

20. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Techi center with duo watanabe beside her..
    Then Shida in front row, that's good formation..
    -
    Edit, pic added

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016