Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ngt just got a different song. They're trying to be different. They're also probably trying to avoid controversy so they can be popular in Niigata (older population because it's the countryside). Anyway some Sakamichi fans like NGT's song better than this one so you shouldn't feel bad for them :)

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    NGT b-sides really great, I love thier b-side more than Keyaki-chan's b-sides (Sekaai, Saimajyo same lvl as Futari Saison)! you shouldn't feel bad for them (Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V [hehe])

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    As someone who follow both of the group. I think NGT have a pretty solid debut single. Their A-side is very refreshing, at least for my taste. And they B-side is really good just like a person above me say. Sony still not disappoint.

4. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Japan Countdown

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Hirate's aura and star power are incredible for someone of her age and level of experience. I'm floored by her expressions in the PV, she's too amazing, I hope she doesn't burn out and the other girls keep supporting her like they have so far. Truly an idol that can't be easily found often.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm starting to wonder if Akanen's co-center / shadowing is them testing out whether it will work, so if it does they could place Hirate in the center of 2nd row (which means less exposure, less work) but still make her 'center from shadow' in MV/during performance.

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

wow, i dont even thinks about that. This is (in my opinion) could be better option than double center.

We still get a lot of Techi at MV (which is first place to judge the single itself, i think) but can rest her a bit at media coverage/interview about single

8. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Might be. I actually love how they make Akanen basically an "another" center. But Techi presence is still strong. I love the idea though. But it could be a problem too if not handle carefully.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So TIL about it from a HK fan page but this hand gesture:
    17492808_1853601954907466_2634337434994341136_o.jpg
    was said to be a hand gesture in soccer where a referee made a convincing ruling in his protest, which means this a sign that represent the action of protest.
    I'm don't really know about this, i checked around Google but couldn't find anything about this, maybe someone can confirm this?

10. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I watch SaiMajo then Fukyouwan in succession, and honestly the differences in dance/presence/expressions in a year is just amazing. These girls are extremely powerful and Techi's performance for her age always blows me away. So glad I finally decided to check out the 46g groups a couple months ago :blush:

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That hand gesture from 1:38 to about 1:40 isn't familiar to me, but if someone who's a more devoted soccer fan could look at those times, they might be able to answer if it is in fact a gesture of protest against the ref. It's a threatening gesture, anyway. And thanks for that page: I feel like I'm suddenly immersed in what's happening in HK. That post (1703 18:21) is a treatise on the rebelliousness of this MV. I await developments.

12. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I never saw player do that gesture, but referee somehow do similiar gesture. When player too much protested, referee be like "shut up and resume the play". That kind of gesture. More protest, will result either yellow or red card

13. FireflyHotaru

FireflyHotaru Kenkyuusei

To whom they want say that?
    To the people that too much arguing and compare them with another group? We are what we are, not them, just enjoy it and HABU good time, yes I HABU...:p

14. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Lol if players start giving that gesture to the referee they'll get slapped with red card right away.

Man that techi glare is really something:blink:

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Like with the little smile when she sings about killing someone in the SakamichiAKB song, you feel as if she is very dangerous. What a performer.

@naggi -- Yes, I remember that. "Shut up and play." With his whistle to his lips? Maybe then football/soccer isn't involved here? Maybe it's a gesture invented by Takahiro for the dance? Because it is pretty threatening.

16. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    That gesture does actually look like what referees use in soccer, usually when they are pointing to which players are being given a red/yellow card. Referees in other sports also occasionally use the gesture, but I know in American football, refs usually raise their arms and point in certain directions, or use other gestures. Basketball is usually just the whistle, I believe. It may look similar, but I don't think it's exactly like the soccer gesture. It may take inspiration from it.

17. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm not sure if I can post it here but since it's part of the 4th single and I'm not sure if it has been posted already but isn't this the wareta smartphone of Aozora to MARRY?

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No that's Aozora ga Chigau

19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    that's aozora ga chigau

20. KumosoueMii