Kizaki Yuria (Yuria) / SKE48 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Re: Kizaki Yuria / Team S

Yeah and thier is team Baka, her and Kuumin (who is also know for not being the brightest) they even had a couple of Shukan episodes dedicated to them last year, so yeah, there are benefits to her stupidness too...

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Prelims surprise
    Yuria is at #35!

Fans are still backing her. :chuffed:

I thought she sank like Miho. [whew]

3. oddball

oddball Member

well in the prelims last year she was not in them and ranked 31st in the final results,.....

so maybe getting in the top 40 in the prelims means that we might see an improved result from her in the final results!

4. chiuchimu

I hope so. I'm noticing that Shiori and yuria are not paired like they used to be even though they are appearing in the same show. That's management placing a distance between them.

On Yuira the Baka. There are other baka's that don't get hammered. I think it's the way they play it off. Akicha, when she does a stupid looks totally naive and innocent, she doesn't know what she said was stupid. Another, Yagami Kumi, smiles embarrassingly and holds her head when she does a baka. On the other hand, when Yuira makes a stupid she looks like she missed up. She looks like "darn, I did something stupid". I think it gives the audience the impression she is smarter than that or her baka comes from carelessness, something that doesn't go over well in Japan.

5. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah. OgiYuri! :( perhpas they are just too close for the managements liking! :^^;: Nah, sure we will se them again one day.....

As for the Dumb thing, we have a saying that someone can have a 'blonde moment' not sure you know what this means, it impliers that someone made a daft comment without really noticing it and not doing it regulary, I really think Kizaki is more like this than anything.

6. chiuchimu

^ I think she had too many blond moments. :^^;:

I think the moment that hurt her the most was an AKBingo episode: Mosse burger Kyotuki. A shiritori game where each player removes the same number of chicken nugget off a plate that corresponds to the number of syllables in the shiritori word. Yuria counts the number of syllables wrong. Matsui Rena's reaction to this:

(talking to Yuria)
    Rena: your a Baka!
    yuria: I'm sorry
    Rena: It's OK that your a Baka but...
    Rena: You are a Baka!

:lol:

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

:D Yep perfect example of what I am talking about that!

still, you can forgive her that really...

[​IMG]

:inlove:

8. chiuchimu

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

That looks like she is 12!

9. oddball

oddball Member

Congrats on getting 31st in the elections Yuria, so pround of You!!!!!! <3

10. joe.48

joe.48 Kenkyuusei

who else saw this... :nb: [boom]
    [​IMG]

[whew]

anyway grats on UG!!! Im so excited for UG now, half the members are SKE [hehe]

11. chiuchimu

She is too hot!
    She rank way higher than I thought, I'm so happy for her! :lol:

12. oddball

oddball Member

hmm, I dunno, she kinda ranked where I thought she would but that in itelf this year is its own achivement, glad that she is part of the undergirls, especially this group of undergirls! <3

13. chiuchimu

^ I thought this time was full of surprises

Look at how many AKB regulars are at the bottom of the barrel!
    These are all famous AKB veterans, many in subunits.
    52. Oota Aika (Team A)
    55. Nito Moeno (Team K)
    59. Oya Shizuka (Team A)
    61. Sato Sumire (Team B)
    64. Komori Mika (Team B)

some girl from HKT beat them all! :lol:
    47. Miyawaki Sakura (Team H)
    I don't even know who she is. I'm really sad for these girls.

Yuria didn't get pushed much this year so I thought she might get passed over like so many established girls did.

Yuria, Shiori and Akane are my favorite SKE members, I want them to succeed!

14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

:omfg: :psy:

No need for burning, joe.48, no need at all [devil] Image just should be scaled down and used as avatar...

15. oddball

oddball Member

Well I suppose Magical Radio 2 worked for her as a good little push at the right time, still she ranked well and in the same are as her peers to in the lower half of the senbatsu so definatley a result!

16. chiuchimu

Yes!

I hope this year these girls make an impact so they jump rank and make senbatsu next year.
    I hope they pull a Sasshi! :lol:

17. oddball

oddball Member

^

Hmm, well I'm not sure we will get something on a Sasshi level but it would be nice for her to get to the top of the UG's next year, that would be great!

[​IMG]

...... Cup Growth Feature......... O__O

:lol:

18. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

^ nice pic, I can see maybe why she wants growth..

[​IMG]

Just kidding, Yuria is great [hehe]

Regarding her push in the past year, I thought she did ok. She featured a fair bit in Aishite PV and she got picked in the MSG single along with the 4 other SKE members. And I have seen a lot of her in photo shoots recently, one of the more prominent members (besides the usual suspects Jurina & Rena), plus of course Magical Radio 2. But of course I would be happy to see her even more prominent. She's still young so still plenty of time for her to shine! :)

19. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah, in a way I'm liking it that they are not rushing her into a top spot or anything like that, her growth feels and is really natural an unforced and I think she feels a lot more comfortable with that and I beleive its showing in her and other SKE girls, as you say there is not rush with her so no reason to force it too much!

20. chiuchimu

My god. I can't believe I wrote that a day before the scandal. I would never wish that on Yuria.