Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Re: Team H - Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

I know that it's not a bad thing and I know that it's cute, but I just hate that it's the only thing they sometime pick on her in Hyakkaten, like she doesn't have any other qualities and sometimes they introduce her as lisp girl. Like how they keep picking on the fact that Aoi's a crybaby even though it's cute. I even know dfor a fact that people who don't know her name on 2ch and just recognize her as HKT center who appeared in NEW SHIP and Managuu call her "the girl who can't pronounce her words right" T.T Like I said though if it gets her a name then I don't mind

Anyways pic of the day <3
    [​IMG]
    Really A beauty from Hakata sounds so true when you look at those two, and it's just them since I knew HKT I've been seeing a unusually pretty girls.​

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Dont worry about it lots of girls who are top members of akb are called names yet are loved by the fans, its just a healthy way of teasing, like Harunyan they keep calling her an airhead :lol: it's just that they like to differentiate them with their personality. the fans still love their idols and will love them more because of these imperfections that make them human :inlove:

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

WOW, in a few days back, this thread has only 3 pages now it's a 10 [shock] , maybe this is the effect of the single announcement or Meru's appearance as center, but any way thanks to all Kodama's fresh Alliance [clap],

-----

And here is something I read 2 months ago, & it's an interview with the ex-HKT48 theater manager talking about many things including why they choose Kodama Haruka as the center of HKT48:
    http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/10/hkt4 ... -to-snh48/

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I know right? :awesome:
    it's actually both the single and meru :hehe: but really Selpie has been doing an awesome job keeping all those updates and making this thread super lively so many new fans got to haruppi because of her including me. also tumblewash keeps posting all those translations and i can't help but love haruppi more everytime i read them, so thanks to those two i guess ;)

anyways I think selphie posted that interview before i dunt think i commented though

i read that interview and i was so glad. haruppi's not a random choice she's chosen becaue of her qualities. It really shows on tv that the girls really love haruppi a lot even sasshi was really quick to get to know haruppi and bond with her. I'm also gla dthat there are documentations everywhere of haruppi being sole center of hkt for a year now :cute:

5. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

I think it's Selphie :awesome: ....well....being a thread lurker for 2 years, someone motivates me to do something like this..... :^^;:

6. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@shamurai!! - I know I know I spam this thread a lot, but I can't stop fangirling, and I have so much to tell about Haruppi and all the things that haven't been discussed since a year, I can't help myself :cute: And Snipa + edo don't blame this on just me, you 've had your share too :awesome: but it's mostly me T.T

Anyways my thoughts on the interview

7. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

[​IMG]

In the turn of events, seems like big concerts of AKB is coming near but then HKT seems to be their opportunity to take a debut of "スキ!スキ!スキップ!". Well, here's the 3 front liners, Sakura , Meru and Haruppi. Since then of Meru's presence, I think HKT will bloom in no time. :awesome:

8. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^agreed. Besides HKT will also have their own solo concert on 4/27 which is two months away. I hope they'll be ready enough.
    ----------------------------------------

Haruppi in Variety 48 ep 1. The beginnings of HKT, enjoy <3
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM0NTYyNjQ0.html[/youku]

Btw guys shonichi's tomorrow!!
    :panic:​

9. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

i was away to watch the show and there's already someone new, hi shamurai

thank you :cute:

cant believe i forgot this, im so moved that haruppi was included and witnessed this kind of a big event, maybe the biggest in 2012. it's must've been such a privilage and great experience for her, so proud <3

and yea shonichi, my heart won't stop racing i want a unit with madoka haruppi and skauratan but i also know that's impossible cause each one of them is popular to lead her own unit.....

10. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^A Haruppi AND Sakura unit is out of the question :^^;: They'll definitely get separate units.

Too cute not to share :^O^:
    [​IMG]

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I really can't wait for H2 :cute:

And remember the song HKT48 from 1st anniversary I was talking about? well instead of the whole LOD, just HKT48 was uploaded recently
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDgxMjQ5MjM2.html[/youku]
    asdkdhdsada :panic: it's WCenter then Haruppi center at the end :cute: for some reason this song moves me.

Aw :cute: you're killing me...

12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I can't wait to see what the H2 setlist will be, but I feel like there are so many "cute" girls in HKT that Haruppi will be stuck with the "cool" units forevermore :D

Not that that's a bad thing, but even Haruppi belongs in the "cute" category in my opinion... there's really hardly any girl in HKT right now who can pull off "cool" imo... but that's ok, because they are the "cute" group after all XD

If Haruppi is gonna do a "cool" unit, I think End Roll or Faint would be neat.

I would love to see them do a HKT version of 16nin Shimai :eek:

13. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

omg I'm so glad you just said that :cute: I'm glad someone actually thinks that Haruppi's the one with the cool unit vibe XD To AKB's standards she's a cutie but I guess to HKT she may have that bit of higher energy than the other lolis :^O^: I would kill myself for End Roll.

@SnipaKill - I can't believe it was uploaded separately thank you so much <3

14. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

no evening g+ update? I guess haruppi must be really busy with H2 and allm i wish she could tell us what's happening there. i really dnt care what her unit is as long as it's a good and catchy song and brings all the goodness of haruppi besides that i'm thinking about the entire setlist, something like team b waiting stage would be amazing, i loved all the songs :inlove:

when you said that i realized no one posted this perf of hatsukoi. she kinda has the same hairstyle like bangs are tucked on one side :inlove: but i wonder where that pic is from [wonder]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VFoBOuF9Y[/yt]

15. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Yeah still no update :(

Variety 48 Ep 2!
    [​IMG]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM0NTYzNDg4.html[/youku]

Omigoshomigosh! Haruppi twin tails. First time I've seen her hair this way ever! So freaking adorable :^O^:

16. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

I don"t think well ever see haruppi in that hairstyle again :hehe: but it's cute she look so much younger.
    and lol at the beginning haruppi was confused she didn't know which camera to look into :D

@Snipakill thank you so much for sharing that song :cute:

17. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Haruppi doing tongue twisters :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B10OGQUmvE[/yt]

and some more with Natsu and Anna...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSIiKIecBY8[/yt]​

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Haruppi's lisp vs tongue twisters = :rofl:

Was on YT when this showed up on my recommendations (must be cause of the billion times I searched up haruppi:hehe: )

Some kind of official profile vid for the past elections.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_hZjtX3mdU[/yt]
    haruppi in glasses!!

and i'm back XD

19. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Actually already got that :awesome:

Still no update on Haruppi...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFh2ppxQCs[/yt]

Until then Haruppi w/ AKB KKS Agisa Moe :awesome:
    [​IMG]

20. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Haruppi's hair at ep 2 is kinda weird but unique and cute too. Well anyway, isn't there's already an 4 episodes of HKT Variety 48? Still no update.