Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Exactly! :D Look at her enjoying herself, soo cute. :cute: :cute:

[​IMG]

Seems Tani has caught herself a Fairy. :hehe: Haruppi don't worry it will be over quickly! :lol: :D

I think I give up on writing that review I planned. :( Every time I start it, some s*** has to go down. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a conspiracy. First a power outtage wipes my notes and draft. Next I pulled one of my surgical staples out, blood everywhere. Third time I got up to get something to eat, dropped a knife, took a slice of skin off my ankle, again blood everywhere. :fp: :fp: :fp: Well at least the last month has been ...Interesting...to say the least. [speechless]

2. Azwin

Azwin Kenkyuusei

@aratafuru: I seem to find a picture of it on G+. I kinda forgot the place where, perhaps in some groups

3. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Oh no, you won't get away that easily. You promised us a review, and now we're waiting for a review. :p Seriously though, I hope you're in good health now!

I keep looking at the schedule on AKB's site to see when is Haruppi's next performance with Team A, but damn those people are lazy. They only performed twice this month and there are still no new performances scheduled. Is this usual for AKB? I didn't follow their schedule before Haruppi's concurrency.

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @DreamingPepples I keep trying, but I only have so much blood to give. :^^;:Seriously though, I am alright even if I miss my running. I will re-watch it again tonight and see if I can write one up tomorrow. I've got a ton of work next week and vacation the week after so hopefully I can squeeze it in this weekend. And whoever AKB have running their website has been slow to update the theater schedule recently. That or they are in serious flux with all the projects they have going on this time of year. Summer gets pretty hectic for them with all the appearances, concerts and videos :wtf: . They should get at least one theater show with Haruppi and Mariko-sama, if only for @Snipakill. :hehe:

5. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@hjr, I was waiting for it. oh welps :(

@DreamingPebbles, AKB was worse than this. Before the last shuffle in TOKYO DOME with the team expansion, a team can perform less than twice or thrice in a month, unless they have a KKs to fill the role. The situation slightly got better since we have regular members who know a couple of spots but still, work outside the theater is really outshining their original purpose. We have less than a month for Haruppi and Mariko to meet, and right now I don't think it will ever happen :(

Haruppi and 2nd gen shot from today's SSS perf
    [​IMG]

Haruppi x Mai from latest Odekake
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Staring at that pic... it occurred to me that they are doing the see no evil, speak no evil & hear no evil triple pose. :wtf: I guess they wanted to try and hide their faces since they weren't wearing makeup, but wanted to do it in a creative way. :hehe: Also... Haruppi's shirt is kinda creepy. :^^;: LOL.

Sakuratan probably looks the best without any makeup on though. [wonder]

EDIT: Oh... and I just saw Haruppi when they preformed Tenohira ga kataru koto live... she was standing next to Takamina. [rock]

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Yep saw that as well, and I was so happy with it, she got a close up next to her :inlove: You can spot her at the very beginning formation as well
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipS3gC-Iyc[/yt]

From today, Haruppi and Lemon 2shot
    [​IMG]

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Sorry to make you wait. I'll give it another try, you know, lock doors, hide sharp objects and all that jazz. And isn't that Tani in the screen caps. I watched that show when @Valenoff had posted it over in Sakuratan's thread, and I could have sworn that was HKT's resident stand-up comedian hanging all over our Fairy.

@Aratafuru nice catch. I hadn't noticed the first time I saw that pic. My only thought was "Stop hiding your pretty little selves."

Fresh Fairy-Lemon! :cute: :cute: :cute: :blush: Yay let Haruppi keep taking pics with my Team B Darlings, eventually I will get a new YukiHaru 2-shot. I like how Miorin is the elder here but still looks like the younger kid next to Haruppi. :hehe: :lol:

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Speaking of 2shots... I REALLY love this one... probably my fav HKT48 pair. :cute:

[​IMG]
    I just really love the framing of the shot and Haruppi's expression... it is like full of whimsical melancholy. :chuffed: Even though if you look at that pic and just stare at her right eye it like totally messing with your brain. :^^;: LOL. Man, I wish Natsu was more popular... she has such kind eyes. :blush:

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Aratafuru I can explain the right eye in that pic. It is a reflection, most probably of the light source or phone. It is not easy to mess with my mind with an image. :hehe: Sweet pic though. :cute: Thanks for the share. [clap] My favorite HKT pair made an appearance on Haruppi's G+ today...

[​IMG]
    :inlove: :inlove: :cute: :cute: <3 <3

HaruShige strikes again. :^O^: My two girls look wonderful as always. :awesome:
    Haruppi the Dork also showed up on G+ today...

[​IMG]

:lol: [rofl] :rofl: :D [hehe]
    Silly girl, what you do to your hair?

Edit: Yes another page topper! :XD:

11. Azwin

Azwin Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891: haruppi hair twintail?? it is very funny and cute :XD:

12. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

the short twintail is cute but weird looking :lol:
    I mean because of her side bangs, it looks like she as front and back twintails :lol:

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Yea it's no good dividing your hair into half from both sides. It's obvious that she made the hairstyle herself, it looks so undone XD Surprisingly I liked it when she did the same thing before

Anyways my heart has been slayed. Kaori posted a BBQ video, jump to 4:52
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGXLoIgoDY[/yt]
    Haruppi and Kanna backhug :awesome: :^O^: It's so cute how she kept denying I don't know what as well, she talks about Team A, but the important thing is KANNA!

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Okapan hugging Haruppi! That's so freaking cute!

From the dialogue, all I get is that Kaori asked if Haruppi had been demoted, so Haruppi denies it.

15. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Small Update that I thought should be shared in here as well :)

From today :)
    24:55~ フジテレビ「AKB映像セ ンター」
    Miywaki sakura , Sashihara Rino , Kodama Haruka
    30.06.13 - " AKB eizo center " - Fuji TV Channel

Haruppi the Magician :)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKDWnicbDo[/yt]

Sakuratan Vs. Rollercoaster :p
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0RIuEYbmDI[/yt]

I dont have the whole show though.... couldnt find that yet... just missed the show by 15 min -_-

/Expdk

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nothing to do with laziness, its just down to the schedules of the members of the team. Team A has done pretty much the same number of waiting stages as Teams B and K, its just that at the moment Team A has a combination of important senbatsu members, two of which are working on solo projects and a bunch of young members that have started to be heavily pushed by management. Team K are doing the most shows at the moment but if you look at their member list, its made up of many girls aged 19-22 who are not being pushed (Kana, Chikano, Nakato, Amina, Shihorin) or whose pushed failed (Myao, Aamin, Uchida, Shimada) so they are able to put out solid shows at the moment.

This site http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamK_Waiting.html gives the team compositions for AKB teams.

@aratafuru - That picture of Haruppi and Natsu is beautiful, Haruppi is so cute when she puffs her cheeks out like that, Milky kind of does the same thing in pictures sometimes. Natsu is doing pretty well I thought, she's always in the top 6 of Team H when it comes to photshoots and and tv appearances. I think as HKT becomes generally more popular then she'll rise with the tide but I think she'll need to push herself as much as she needs pushing by management.

@hjr1891 - Thats not a twintail...its a four-tail :lol:

@SnipaKill - I want to see an Okana Kanna/Okana Nana/Owada Nana shuffle... Okwada KNana :lol:

@Explorerdk - Its up at H-O just now. Haruppi looks so cute in her clip, she really needs to do danso on AKBingo. I have to say though that Komorin's "Acchan in a sombrero" impersonation made me laugh pretty hard.

17. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ The "lazy" thing was just a joke. :XD: Thanks for the information!

18. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Good thing u said it was a joke or I would also post that AKB had a lot of concerts and events recently and would write a lot about it XD

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    One does not simply call AKB48 members lazy when they have to deal with a Dome concert Tour the whole summer :D

Keep in mind Matsui Jurina has only done 5 performance with team K during the last season, and now she is sick due to overwork. :cry:

20. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@DP, I knew you would appreciate Okaruppi :^O^:

@Explorerdk, thank you so much! tbh it looks very simple and I doubted he will be able to do something that will stir my mind, but as I closely look at the trick, there's one thing I can't figure out which is how and when did the coins become three? anyways I guess that means it works!

Doesn't Haruppi look extraordinarily pretty here? I always wondered what made her so attractive, after watching that magician video, I think it's her smile.
    [​IMG]

This photo as well
    I don't know if it's oshi bias or not, but her smile is just heavenly. It's not overdone yet somehow leaves a deep impact with a gentle and subtle feeling :inlove:

also Haruppi's debut MC!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvWXt9OcM9U[/yt]