Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Interesting how the "My-pace" girl became one of the most successful AKB48 members after graduation. Reminds me to never judge a book by its cover.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Even a long time ago it was quite obvious Nyan-nyan was serious about her 'stylish' character, Miichan brought it up in an episode of Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku.
    Not sure of the date of that episode, but the show ran from 2010 to 2016, Miichan had short hair so it must have been 2013 or 2014.
    Anyway, Miichan said Nyannyan was very serious about what she posted on instagram and never posted a pic of them together .... as she obviously did not think of Miichan as stylish enough ;)

(it seems to have changed though :) .... maybe because Miichan had an upgrade since she graduated ;) )

• Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I always got the impression that she's not as slow as they often made her out to be. She probably wasn't massively book smart, but I did get the impression she was able to read a room quite well and worked hard for the things she cared about. I remember there was a segment on AKBINGO once where they all laughed at her for not throwing towels in the wash after every single use, but I thought... isn't that normal? (I did just google it as I didn't wanna out myself as someone super gross, but it is recommended to wash them after every third use, and it's not a massive deal especially if you allow them to dry properly after every use).

I can't remember anyone ever criticising her for lacking stage presence, vocals or dance skills. She wasn't massively gifted in vocals or dancing, like some members were, but she did a decent job.

She was just easy-going, rather than slow, in my opinion, and that still seems to hold true.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I liked when she came up with the smart way to add the numbers from 1 to 9: 1+9 =10, 2+8=10, ... 4+6=10. and got the answer 40, forgetting the 5!

Brilliant and stupid at the same time!

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I had a little first-hand experience of meeting Kojiharu back in 2016 in Yokohama. I found her to be very friendly and welcoming, she didn't say much but she smiled throughout our short meeting. I queued with a Swedish fan who used to be on this forum who said he'd met her a few times and that he always had positive experiences with her.

I was able to have a 2-shot with her, she was wearing a very nice blue outfit:

IMG_0692.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes personally I really like Kojiharu's singing voice, like in her solo song 7kaime no "Les Mis" in the Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe! album. or her duet with Acchan in Team Surprise...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Love these songs <3

I also usually like her voice in her parts in AKB's songs :cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Opening a gift from Sasshi:

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Shopping at @cosme:

'AppBank' has a lengthy article about the video describing her purchases in some detail:
    https://www.appbank.net/2023/03/26/youtubernews/2432582.php

I've run it through DeepL Translate and put it in the spoiler:
    (note: 'depakosu' refers to cosmetics sold in department stores)

Shop at @cosme Tokyo, which is hosting a pop-up!

Kojiharu came to @cosme Tokyo! Her lip to BEAUTY, which she produces, is holding a pop-up at @cosme Tokyo. Kojiharu is very enthusiastic: "Because of this connection, I'm going to do some shopping in @cosme Tokyo this time.

Kojiharu has done a shopping project once before. In the last video, she said there were a lot of petit-price items, but this time we will also look at depakosu items! We can't wait to see what on earth she will buy.

Cute cosmetics from VALENTINO BEAUTY!

The first thing that caught Kojiharu's eye was the "VALENTINO BEAUTY" corner! Kojiharu saw this and revealed that "I went to Paris two years ago and was able to see it before the launch and bought a lot of products"! As expected of cutting-edge Kojiharu, she had already checked out these cosmetics. The appearance and use of colour is very fashionable, and she unintentionally blurts out "cute~".

Among them, Kojiharu recommends a perfume called Born in Rome Yellow Dream Donna Eau de Parfum! She says she loves the heavy scent of vanilla. The price is a little high, at about 10,000 yen, but you'll want to give it a try.

Kojiharu loves TOM FORD BEAUTY!

Next, Kojiharu headed to the TOM FORD BEAUTY corner, which she loves! Kojiharu also said that she uses many items that she loves, so much so that she replied that there is nothing she has not tried already. That's amazing. As you would expect from beauty fanatic Kojiharu!

Starting with the eyeshadow 'Eye Colour Quad', which is introduced in many of Kojiharu's videos, Kojiharu reveals that she also "buys other products on a daily basis". You really love cosmetics, don't you? I'd like you to show me all the cosmetics you have on hand once.

I'm thrilled by Dior's newly launched concealer!

Kojiharu, who is a surprisingly tall person, had a style of examining various products before putting them in her basket! Kojiharu was interested in Dior's recently launched Dior Skin Forever Skin Correct Concealer. Kojiharu says she loves Forever foundations.

I was also curious about this newly launched concealer. The author was also curious about this and wanted to buy it. It's an item that's all over social media at the moment!

But on the day of this photo shoot, it had not yet gone on sale, and Kojiharu was disappointed not to be able to purchase it. Instead, she bought Lip Maximiser 027 (JPY 5,280)!

Kojiharu was surprised at the high price range of GUERLAIN!

Next, the GUERLAIN cosmetics corner caught her eye! Kojiharu says, "It's very luxurious and makes me feel good. However, when she saw the price of the foundation (12,210 yen), she was surprised at how expensive it was. If a foundation costs more than 10,000 yen, it seems very expensive, doesn't it?

Kojiharu buys Guerlain's eyeshadow Ombre Jet 530 Majestic Rose (JPY 10,340). The colour combination of coral, gold and lame is easy to use and pretty!

It's a three-hour course when you start looking at perfumes!

Kojiharu then starts looking at the perfume corner. Kojiharu, a perfume lover by her own admission and by others, said, "When I start looking at perfumes, it's a three-hour course! So when she starts looking at her favourite perfumes, she can't stop. Kojiharu is absorbed in trying out the new perfumes. Among them, Kojiharu's top recommendation was GIVENCHY BEAUTY's Irresistible Eau de Parfum (JPY 17,270)! 

She recommends it for women with a fruity fragrance. There's no mistaking what Kojiharu recommends!

Kojiharu is surprised at the bill of over 100,000 yen!

Kojiharu went to the cash register and was surprised at the bill, which totalled over 100,000 yen for more than 20 items! Kojiharu's forecast was 60,000 yen, so it was much more than she had expected. But it was a pleasantly explosive shopping spree, and because it was luxury cosmetics that you can't usually afford, it was very informative, wasn't it? I'd love to see you review the video again.

Thank you for watching to the end. Let's look forward to the next Kojiharu video.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    New CM for French Mauve lingerie from her ROSIER brand:

• Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is quite busy.

HelloI'm Haruna Kojima! Today's video is my weekly schedule What are you doing right now, Kojiharu? I've been getting a lot of questions about this, so I made a video This week was a pretty slow week in the year, but it looks like it's going to be busy from now on..✨ I'm looking forward to various things! Next time I'm planning to shoot the AKB48 era schedule, so please look forward to it...

• Like Like x 2
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover and photos from 'Young Magazine' #20 (on sale 4/17), her first gravure photoshoot there for 6 years:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/3702318

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

[Shocking] Behind the scenes of Koji Haru's gravure reviving in Okinawa [VLOG].

• Like Like x 2
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Is anyone wearing Her lip to?

I'm Haruna Kojima! Today's video is a continuation of the gravure project... I can't go home until I find someone wearing Her lip to, which was born at a YouTube planning meeting It's getting warmer, so I took a picture in Omotesando

• Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Birthday VLOG

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    April purchases

• Like Like x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hello! I'm Haruna Kojima This time it's a video about fashion that I always get asked about! I want to wear an important dress on special days and daily! I often wear dresses ☺️ I also often wear dresses, but sometimes I wear feminine items casually down ✨ I talked about the points to choose sneakers!

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Chatting while eating at home

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen: