Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

Re: Kojima Haruna / Team A

I think if you could go to NY, just go ! It's worth it coz Nyan2 is coming to New York. If I were in the states, I would have gone to New York to meet her. :inlove: but I can't coz I'm in Asia, and the cost was so high to go there. :cry:

2. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

3. bumblemonkey

bumblemonkey Kenkyuusei

^ We share the same dream of having a Japanese girlfriend and yeah having someone like Kojima Haruna would be heaven on Earth :cute: :cute:

4. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

5. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

Kumosta ka bumblemonkey, saan ka nakatira... I hope we can be friends, I'm happy there are also maraming balikbayan dito on the stage 48, I'm also in love <3 with Haruna Kojima <3 she is one of the most :love: beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life, and I know in Japan and the Philippines ganda ang babae, :cute: the chicks are hot, I get dizzy :omfg: just thinking of all the beauty. But my Haruna is the :1st: sweetest and the most loveliest of them all, what a dreamy set of eyes she has, eyes you want to get lost in........ <3

6. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

Ruru, I live 3000 [boom] miles away from Newyork and also it will take a lot of money to get there, its not going to happen espically since I have no :cry: money, my Nanay has it all, I have to stay here and [brokenheart] suffer and dream of the girl I love, :cry: waaaaa. It was easier when I lived in Japan the shinkasen would get us to Tokyo in 15hrs. I only dream of being in Japan now, life there is so much nicer, I hate it here...when I turn 18 I'm heading back to Japan forever......Haruna....... <3 <3 <3

7. bumblemonkey

bumblemonkey Kenkyuusei

Mabuti naman :D I live in Manila.. I'm surprised to see that many filipinos are here in stage48. Yeah there are many beautiful women in Japan and Philippines [blush] A half Japanese half Filipino girl will knock me out [rofl] I think its one of the best mix. I want to see Haruna someday.. [hehe]

8. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

omg!! the line-up for the NYC show is awsome!! kojiharu will be there!! wish i can watch it... too bad i'm far away from NYC...
    ----------
    ^whoa!!! filipino fans in S48 is increasing!!i think it's about time... time to make a filipino thread... hope the mods will allows us to make our own thread [rofl]

9. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

Maliit ang daigdig! Hoy Sn1pE013 taga saan ka sa filipines.....I guess that means both of us are not :cry: going to see Kojima, I also only dream :inlove: of my Haruna, she is sooo :cute: maiinit to me, just looking at her I start to melt....she has the creamiest and softess looking complexion I have ever seen.... <3 <3

10. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

[nerd]

I'll wear this to NY.
    Yossha ! [rock]
    [​IMG]

11. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

^
    wooogh. [clap] say hi from me to Haruna, kay. <3

12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

WOOOHOOO, lordkyrie, you are my KING!

I hope she sees it ^___^ I bet she'll be happy.

13. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

14. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

15. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

16. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

^
    Thanks for your comments about the Tshirt, but I wish more Haruna fan would show up and we'll make a big demonstration of love for her.

Really, her recent pictures and media exposure make me worry. Worry that she's not having as much fun as she did before.

Just my feeling, hope that this NY trip would make her regain her genki and interest, not "oshigoto" attitude.
    After all, she admitted she's pretty capricious (akippoi) herself.

I'm saving my voice to shout for her on the NY trip as much as my vocal cords allow.

Deep down, I feel like:
    「Haru, genki ni naru ne」

17. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

>kyrie<
    nice shirt!! [clap] kojiharu will surely like that!! good for you.. you'll be able to watch her in NYC... :cry: :cry:
    say hi to kojiharu for us...
    ----------
    >mahal2y<
    ooohhhh!! hi there!! me and bumblemonkey are classmates... i'm form manila!! i heard that your a filipino too... that's why i went in this thread... where are you?? and how's your life??

18. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei

nasaan ang filipino's dito? [hehe] I see no one, Hi, Sn1pE013 its nice to hear from you, I now live here in the state of Washington in a small town near Seattle, I used to live in the filippines and in Japan but my Dad and Nanay moved here last year, its nice here but :) Japan is so much different I don't remember to much from the filippines since I was much younger when I lived there, but I still remember most of my [rofl] Tagalog because I can talk to my Nanay and my Dad has no idea what I'm saying.....haha..ganda :love: chicks here from the filippines and Japan here where I live.....but I don't know how come I'm so attracted to [brokenheart] Haruna Kojima, <3 this girl is beautiful she is lahat, everything she does is gold, perfect, even if it is wrong she is [angel] heaven sent, what a doll.......I love her!!! <3 <3 <3

19. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^there's some Filipinos from other threads... suddenly... we (3 filipinos) ended up finding each other in this thread. [rofl] [rofl]
    ooooohhhh. i wish i could go to japan someday... my other cousins are in L.A. in burbank (if i remembered it correctly). even kojiharu's voice is angelic!! i downloaded an album wherein there's an aitakatta version of each member... and... OMG!! kojiharu's voice is ooohhhh sooooo nice!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

20. Mahal2y

Mahal2y Kenkyuusei