Konno Asami

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ValentineDoe, Aug 10, 2007.

1. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Name: Konno Asami
    Nicknames: Konkon, Aja, Ajako, Konno-chan, A-Jan, Ajago, Acchan.
    Birthday: May 7, 1987
    Birthplace: Hokkaido
    Constellation: Taurus.
    Height: 156cm.
    Blood Type: B.
    Hobbies: Gymnastic, Shopping & Chatting.
    Favorite Words: Truth & Pure.
    Favorite Colors: Pure White & Pink.
    Favorite Sports: Karate, Running, Skating & Long Distance Running.
    Favorite Foods: Sushi, Cheese, Vegetable, Noodles & Lasagne.

I can't believe that there is not a thread dedicated to the super-cute Konno Asami! Well, there is now!

2. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Shouldn't one her hobbies be eating? Lol, jk.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is not my favorite in mm...maybe because of her voice...i feel strange why tsunku choose her in 5th generation audition...???

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Other reasons probably. Tsunku obviously doesn't only chose girls for their voices. Which there's a lot of examples of (depending on which fans you ask ofcourse) ;)

I must admit, I never really liked Konno. Well it's more like I've never had an interest in her. I don't dislike her, she has just never stood out to me...

5. erin

erin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I was never really a big fan of Konno, her voice wasn't one of the best. But I'm glad she's back. I actually started to like her after the video for Koi wa Hussle was relased.

6. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

She never was my favourite, but I admired her <3

7. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

I wasn't really a big fan of her, but I like her because she is smart and athletic.

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

she has a very cute voice and face! <3

9. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

The only thing that makes me still remember her and kind of like her is that her birthday is one day earlier than me. So when everyone is talking about her birthday, I automatically remembered mine too.

I like her in any Hello! Morning skits or any show. Somehow she managed to make me smile.

10. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

For some reason, Konkon just makes me really happy. It's strange, but I never liked her until I saw her on an episode of HaroMoni...it was when the MM girls had to play a game in which they had to guess which food items on a table were fake...from a distance of course! In the end, Konno started crying, and I started liking her after that, just because I really empathize with her.

She's utterly shy and adorable and smart and thoughtful, not to mention incredibly cute. I was so sad when she graduated! However, I couldn't be happier now that she's back!

She's my favorite MM member of all time.

11. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

She wasn´t one of my favorites in mm but I like see she eating
    her face eating was so adorable
    and I´m happy to see her back to H!P

12. d90

d90 Kenkyuusei

oh shes was one of my favs, shes so cute and i'm super glad shes back ^^
    but is she only going to be a gata?

13. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

For now she is only on the Gatas Brilhantes H.P. futsal team and in the group Ongaku Gatas. Hopefully though, Ongaku Gatas, with the success of their last single, will continue to be active!

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

well i like her enough for her voice, it's different when you hear her speaking and hear her singing. her singing voice is soft kinda soothing, while her speaking voive is...well, i don't really like it. strange... :lol:

15. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

That's funny...I actually really like Konkon's speaking voice...very cute! I especially likes the faces that she makes when speaking. She used to speak very slowly (and would get teased by other members for this) but now she speaks quickly. I like it when she's being contemplative though!

16. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

Konkon's my favourite 5th gen member other than Risa, she's really cute and has a nice personality. She has a really traditional beauty. The face she makes when she's eating or happy (which is mostly when she's eating) is especially adorable. She doesn't really try to stand out too much though but does her best in whatever she does and that means a lot. I really do miss having her in Morning Musume.

Her graduation concert was in my opinion the best Hello! Project concert ever. Strangely though the most memorable Konkon moment for me did not have Konkon at all. It was when Miki and Aya were at the aquarium and they saw a pufferfish and went "Konkon?". That was simply too adorable ha.

17. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I haven't really watched much with Konkon in it to be able to comment on her. Maybe I'll have to go and watch some stuff as a lot of my friends are Konkon fans.

Alaksandus you recommend her graduation concert. Maybe I'll start there.

18. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

Most of the Konno moments are scattered throughout different Hello Mornings, her graduation concert is a good start. If you want you can probably find her Alo Hello somewhere too. That's pretty interesting as well.

19. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Being and still a Morning Musume/Hello Project Fan before I became an AKB48 fan as well, I had to say that Konno/KonKon is/was my favorite member of Morning Musume. I thought her personality got to me, being one of the hardest working members, improving herself. Watching the Christmas Special that was focused around her, I laughed so hard and that's where I thought KonKon got to me. It was really a very sad day for me when she announced her graduation, and harder to watch the concert. I did though sent her an email as a part of this project to where all her fans would send letters. I hoped she got mine and/or understood it.

20. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I wonder if she's more stressed these days because she's doing Gatas, Ongaku Gatas and studying.

Not sure how long Ongaku Gatas will go for though.