Event / Concert Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour (14/01/11-03/21)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Nov 26, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour
    ~Kawaii Ko ni wa Tabi wo Saseyo~

Dates/Locations:
    January 11th (Saturday):
    • iichiko Grand Theater in Oita Prefecture
    January 12th (Sunday):
    • Miyazaki Shimin Bunka Hall in Miyazaki Prefecture
    January 13th (Monday):
    • Kumamoto Kenritsu Gekijou in Kumamoto Prefecture
    January 19th (Sunday):
    • Kagoshima Shimin Bunka Hall in Kagoshima Prefecture
    February 1st (Saturday):
    • Saga Shimin Kaikan in Saga Prefecture
    February 8th (Saturday):
    • Nagasaki Brick Hall in Nagasaki Prefecture
    March 21st (Friday):
    • Fukuoka Sun Palace Hall in Fukuoka Prefecture
    Announcement Video:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0TzljKs8w[/yt]

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Thanks for the quick thread!

And the dates were also shown! Now I can plan what date I can go :D

3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I'm so, so, conflicted. On one hand, yesssssss, HKT48 concert tour in Kyushu, which is where I'll be! The 48 Group just keeps dropping one bomb after another. There was the 2-shot event announced this past Saturday, and now this. I can't remember the last time timing just worked out so perfectly for me.

On the other hand, I'M NOT MADE OUT OF MONEY. :;(∩´﹏`∩);: The 2 shots were supposed to drain the last of my resources, now I need to find a way to save up money for this.

For those wondering what the title of the tour "Kawaii Ko ni ha Tabi wo Saseyo" means, it's a proverb that means something along the lines of not overprotecting your child and letting them experience the world. The idea is that there's a lot of things that can only be experienced in the wide, wide world, and if you shelter them all the time, they won't be able to grow up well. So this is management throwing HKT out there to experience their own concert tour and seeing how they'll grow.

Anways, yeah! If anyone is going to these, please let me know which ones! We can arrange to hang out together, I'd like to meet some of you HKT fans here. :)

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @ithebigc: Do it. For us. :awesome:

This is a great announcement! Unfortunately attending these concerts is out of the question for me, but at least I can look forward to the DVD/BD release.

Like I said in the general thread, this concert will provide the opportunity for some girls to perform in their home prefectures. HKT has members from all these 7 prefectures:

Oita: Sashihara Rino
    Kagoshima: Miyawaki Sakura
    Nagasaki: Moriyasu Madoka
    Miyazaki: Komada Hiroka and Tomiyoshi Asuka
    Kumamoto: Tanaka Miku (3rd gen)
    Saga: Tsutsui Riko (3rd gen)

And of course, most of the others are from Fukuoka (except for Ota Aika, Ito Raira, Murashige Anna and Yabuki Nako).

5. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Eh.. The year is wrong in the title of the thread. 2014 not 2013.

That said, Team KIV better be formed at this concert. Way overdue now. Some of the 1st gen KKS can call themselves 'lifetime honorary KKS' like Kaotan is at this rate. :fp:

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And it ends on March 21st, not March 1st. :^^;:

Yeah, the 2nd gen has also been over a year in the group now... it's about time. :hmm:

7. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'm thinking of going either February 1 or February 8. These are the only dates I'm available :D

I'd love to meet some HKT fans also. Would be great if we could meet before the concert :D

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's going to be their very first tour right ?
    Also, I'm wondering if in the end, these will be included in the 47 prefecture tour

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    At first I thought: "Damn they're going to Okinawa?!" But then only 7 got announced. :^^;:

Still great though. Now the girls have their own tour to brag about. I look forward to seeing how they perform and rock those halls. Oh and to some of your live reports. :awesome:

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It was correct in the OP though, my finger just mistyped in the title due to my excitement :tongue: Gosh, so demanding :hehe:

Why not both? That's only a week apart, if you're going to make the far trip to Kyushu, might as well stay longer!

Anyways, public service announcement, the instructions for applications for tickets have been posted here: http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2013/11/008541.html. It's going to take me a while to read and I'm focusing on the 2-shot event at the moment, so if someone else could translate this first that'd be great. Otherwise I'm summarize details later.

11. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ I would love too but I can't because I have work in Tokyo :D

And going on both dates will really kill my wallet. Kyushu is just too far from Tokyo, I could only afford 1day.
    And I'm also gonna spend quiet some on the 2shot so I am really on a tight budget. :D

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's the only thing I understood of the whole thing, of course I'm gonna make a fuzz about it. :D

Oh, well, tours for the people who are not in Japan is nothing but a list of songs in the forum (until the DVD comes out). I/we envy you people. :hmm: lol
    Can't wait to get my life in order and move over there. :angry:

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'd really like to go to the Fukuoka one, but its the only date I can't attend :cry: Might try to get to one of the others since I decided against the two-shot event, if not, I'll eagerly await the BR like everyone else :D

I think a new single will be promoted here and a new Team - those 1st gen girls seriously need promoting!

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I got curious about what kind of places HKT will be performing in during their tour, so I decided to get some more information about them.

iichiko Grand Theater

Opened in 1998. The Great Hall has 1,966 seats. It is named after a literary magazine published by the Sanwa Shurui liquor company. HKT will perform here on January 11th. http://www.emo.or.jp/

2-33 Takasagomachi, Oita, Oita Prefecture. Coordinates are 33°14'19.40"N, 131°36'5.77"E.

About Oita
    The population of Oita City is around 480,000, while the population of Oita Prefecture is around 1,180,000. Oita Prefecture has the highest number of hot springs in the country. Sashihara Rino is from Oita.

Pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Miyazaki Shimin Bunka Hall / Miyazaki Municipal Culture Hall

Opened in 1996. It has 1,867 seats. This theater is in what appears to be a quiet residential neighborhood, overlooking a lake. HKT will perform here on January 12th. http://www.miyazakibunkahall.jp

3-25-2 Hanayamatehigashi, Miyawaki, Miyawaki Prefecture. Coordinates are 31°53'54.39"N, 131°24'5.15"E

About Miyazaki
    The population of Miyazaki City is around 400,000, while the population of the Prefecture is around 1,120,000. Komada Hiroka and Tomiyoshi Asuka are from Miyazaki Prefecture.

Pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kumamoto Kenritsu Gekijou / Kumamoto Prefectural Theater

Opened in 1983. The Concert Hall has 1,810 seats. HKT will perform here on January 13th. http://www.kengeki.or.jp/

2-7-1 Oe, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture. Coordinates are 32°48'8.77"N, 130°43'42.72"E

About Kumamoto
    The population of Kumamoto City is around 740,000, while the population of the Prefecture is around 1,800,000. Tanaka Miku is from this Prefecture.

Pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kagoshima Shimin Bunka Hall / Kagoshima Citizens' Culture Hall

Opened in 1983. The First Hall has 1,990 seats. It is located facing the sea. HKT48 will perform here on February 19th. http://www.k-kb.or.jp/shibun/

2-3-1 Yojiro, Kagoshima, Kagoshima Prefecture. Coordinates are 31°33'58.38"N, 130°33'53.98"E

About Kagoshima
    Kagoshima is the souternmost prefecture on the four main islands of Japan (only Okinawa lies further south). It is also the birthplace of Kashiwagi Yuki. The population of Kagoshima City is around 600,000, while the population of the Prefecture is around 1,680,000. Miyawaki Sakura is from Kagoshima Prefecture.

Pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Saga Shimin Kaikan

The Hall has 1,031 seats. It's the only one of these venues that doesn't have a page on Wikipedia Japan. HKT will perform here on February 1st. http://www.shinpoo.jp/

1-21-10 Hinode, Saga, Saga Prefecture. Coordinates are 33°15'2.04"N, 130°18'17.49"E

About Saga

By far the smallest city on the tour, Saga City has a population of around 230,000. The population of Saga Prefecture is around 840,000. The city is famous for the Saga International Balloon Fiesta. Tsutsui Riko is from Saga Prefecture.

Pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nagasaki Brick Hall

Opened in 1998. The Great Hall has 2,002 seats. It gets its name from its distinctive brick façade. HKT will perform here on February 8th. http://www.brickhall.jp/

2-38 Morimachi, Nagasaki, Nagasaki Prefecture. Coordinates are 32°45'47.42"N, 129°51'45.83"E

About Nagasaki
    The population of Nagasaki City is around 430,000, while the population of the Prefecture is around 1,400,000. Moriyasu Madoka is from Nagasaki Prefecture.

Pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fukuoka Sun Palace

Opened in 1981. The Great Hall has 2,316 seats. It is located in Hakata, which is of course the district from which HKT takes its name. HKT will perform here on March 21st, ending the tour. http://www.f-sunpalace.com/

2-1 Chikkohonmachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture. Coordinates are 33°36'13.82"N, 130°24'8.02"E.

About Fukuoka
    The population of Fukuoka City is around 1,500,000, while the population of the Prefecture is around 5,000,000. Most of the HKT members are from this Prefecture.

Pictures

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: Corrected the address of the Saga venue.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Those are some nice venues. :blush:

But... the almost-2-month gap still bothers me.

I hope it's because they have a single released at the beginning of March and they'll have to promote it and stuff... but then they'll just have 2 weeks to prepare the Saitama one. [worried]

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    It's probably the single release.. Or maybe they will announce extra dates in that gap if the tour goes well? That's what SKE management did at least.

17. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Great post, DreamingPebbles. That would be the kind of post I would "like" or "+1" if we had the new forum system going. Sadly, we still don't :(

I won tickets to both the afternoon and night performances in Kagoshima a week or more ago! This was when all the January concerts were open to applications for members of the AKB48 Official Fan Club. I knew I had to attend the Kagoshima performances because it's Sakura's hometown. :inlove: I'll be flying to Osaka the Friday before for an NMB48 handshake event and then flying to Kagoshima early in the morning on Sunday to make the concerts. Surprisingly, flying is so much cheaper than going by bullet train. [wonder] No idea how I'm going to get back to Fukuoka yet from there though :fear: The rest of the January ones I passed on because I don't have the money/time :cry: Despite being in Kyushu, going to Oita, Miyazaki or Kumamoto would still either be a very long or very expensive train ride from Fukuoka. Besides, I'll have JUST arrived in Japan a couple days before the ones in Oita/Miyazaki, I don't think I should be traveling to unknown places the first weekend. :lol:

I'll see about the remaining three later, but Feb 1st and Feb 8th conflict with Warota events, so probably not. Fukuoka Sun Palace, almost most definitely.

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @ithebigc: Thank you, your words are appreciated! And congratulations on winning tickets for Kagoshima! I'd be disappointed if Sakura didn't get some "extra spotlight" there.

I see that you've already created the HKT Experiences thread so you can share yours with us. :XD:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Going to the Kagoshima show? So flipping jealous of you, @ithebigc. You don't even know. :fp: You better provide a very detailed report of the show. I am talking the best writing of your life! [aup]

Thanks to @DreamingPepples we know how amazingly beautiful the Kagoshima venue is. Actually all the venues are pretty stunning. [shock] But that Kagoshima one. The girls are gonna love performing there. Being able to see HKT48 there, and it being hometown of Sakuratan. Soo lucky, so very very lucky. AHG!!!!!! So wish I could GO! :cry: :cry:

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Since the only two 48 groups I like are SDN and HKT this is my first time watching a tour. Here is my question: Will the concerts be streamed?