[LIVE!] Stage48 On Air

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 23, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    1st show is over!

Tonight we'll do a first test run of something new: our own little radio show on Stage.
    We are discussing the preliminary results of the Senbatsu election and other recent news in AKB world. Another highlight today are the first-day sales numbers of "Manatsu no Sounds good!".

You can either join us in the discussion or tune in live on YouTube. I'll post a video of the stream as soon as we start.

All you need to join is a Google+ account and a mic. If you have never used Hangouts before, you will be asked to install a small voice/video plugin.
    Please send me a PM if you want to participate.

I will be at Tokyo Dome City Hall today for the K5 revival concert, tweeting the preliminary results live at @MelosnoMichi.

2. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    ^ Was wondering if you were going to be doing this again?

I enjoyed the first one :awesome:

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yesterday, we finished a second session of Stage on Air. Topic is of course Friday's surprise announcement of team shuffles.
    We didn't have an open stream this time - a full live show is planned for the day following Acchan's graduation. Enjoy!

The technology on my end didn't work out as it should, so I wasn't part of it this time.

2nd show: Tensai, Cristafari, Honeysenpai

mp3 (43 min.)

4. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    goddamit lol did you happen to edit the part where i said that members would get into agencies? I was spot on that one since takamina got into Universal