LL49 Auditions

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Pacca-P, May 7, 2018.

1. Pacca-P

Pacca-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Welcome to LL49 project, a 48/46G cover group!
    Unlike most 48/46G cover groups, the members of the project will be represented by Love Live characters (if only because they're pretty!). You are definitely not expected to sound the same as the Love Live member, but if there are 2 auditions for the same character, preference will be given to the voice that fits the character image best (so no Umi with Nico's voice for example).

If by any chance you don't get in, or if you would like to have a lighter commitment in the group, you can join the group as an Understudy. You would need to only sing when any of the main members can't deliver their lines on time. Your character would be represented by the N-girls (which are also equally pretty!).

To audition, please fill in this google forms with your contact information, the role you're going for (and any character preferences), and your audition clip. For the audition, please sing 'Kokkyou no Nai Jidai' by Sakamichi48 from the first verse to the first chorus. You can find all the necessary files by clicking this link. Should you be accepted into the group, I will be using your audition clip as the group's trailer, so give it your best shot!

The audition will close on 1st June. But if you really want to join the group but can't audition within the timeframe, feel free to contact us for an extension!

FAQs
    I'm a male. Can I audition?
    = As long as you're comfortable with being represented as a Love Live character, then absolutely!

How busy will the group be?
    = Each song will be given a month's deadline, which can be extended as long as you bring it up in advance. Just don't go mia on the project :(

Will we cover non 48/46G songs like Love Live songs?
    = You can do it as a personal project! However as a group we will focus on 48/46G songs for now.

Hope to see you around!
    ~Pacca-P