[LOD] The HKT48 Live on Demand Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Following on from the AKB48 LOD Discussion Thread and the SKE48 LOD Discussion Thread, I thought we should have one for HKT48.

I know their DMM.com service hasn't started yet, but quite a few LODs featuring the SKE48 girls have made it onto the SKE48 DMM.com service, a few of which can be found in our depot here, or at the H!O and AKB48online trackers, as well as youku.

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    To kick off, I'll post my thoughts on the 120920 LOD, this was Haruppi's birthday show. It is the second LOD I've seen, but I've written up the 120906 one in the experiences thread.

This show featured Ishida Anna and Yukko from SKE. I was quite annoyed actually that they get the oshi cam treatment instead of Haruka, who's birthday show it was. I'm very grateful for these members as its because of them we got this LOD, but them getting the oshi-cam treatment made me dislike them, however unfair that is.

The Sash is absent from this show, and her presence was really missed. She brought something extra to the performances and MCs, in my opinion. Annya again shone in the MCs, she seems a strong member, and reminds me a bit of Ranran. She again led some singing thing in one of the MCs. None of the other members stuck out at all, and I didn't learn any new names. I learnt one of them likes horumon (offal) as she mentions this in her self-intro before she says her name. Also, Aoi mentions tonkatsu ramen there. They all like food it seems, is one of them nicknamed Brocolli or something? Good news is that I can tell Aoi and Anai-chan apart a little now.

I much preferred Haruppi's hairstyle in the other LOD, I don't much like her standard centre parting. She is still lovely, gorgeous, and has a really cute voice. It was strange that her birthday bit was after the first encore song, instead of the end like in AKB shows, but maybe this is what SKE do too. It was funny how in the "happy birthday to you" song, half of the members sung Haruka, and the others Haruppi so it sounded a mess. Sakura cried even more than Haruka did, and Matsui Jurina did some video thing from the set of Majisuka 3. Also, Haruppi completely failed to do that "roll over another member's back thing" in Kiss Datte Hidariki :D

It was great that Haruppi got to do two unit songs, doing Wimbledon e Tsurette (sp) as well as Glory Days. It was great seeing her in that song, as those two are my favourite unit songs in this stage. I wonder why Annya didn't do Glory Days though, as she did in 120906...

As for the other MCs, it seems they do a video thing after the first encore song, as it caught the end of that, but the LOD removed that. There was one where a few of them did Miorin's catchphrase, which was weird. There was also one where they did that "sexy voice" thing from Ariyoshi(?). They mentioned AKB members less than the other LOD, but maybe that's cuz Sash wasn't about.

One thing I don't really like is how the crowd noise is mixed so low in the mix, as you can hear they are really loud, but it is hard to hear them, and they add a lot to the atmosphere.

3. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Hello again [hi]
    I know some more people here have been watching these LODs, so it would be good to hear some of your opinion or thoughts on the individual shows, even a couple of lines would be fine. As for the rest of you, well, if you have a spare two hours, then give them a go, the Stage is really energetic and fun and quite a few shows are available nowadays.

Anyway, after re-watching my favourite songs from the 120906 and 120920 LODs quite a lot of times, I'm glad a new batch came out. So I watched the 120924 LOD. The SKE guests were Abiru Riho and Shibata Aya. Aya was great - she really stands out visually, and she could almost fit with HKT48... maybe *shrugs*.

One stand out member for me this show was Anai Chihiro. She had a great tied-up hairstyle hair and appeared in two units. She was really amazing in Ame no Pianist. After the perfection of the 120906 Wimbledon line-up of Aoi, Sakura, Haruka, this one was slightly disappointing. I have nothing against Nao-chan, but, y'know, oshi bias, sorry.

Strangely my file cut-off after the first encore song. But anyway, it was a great show as normal, and I Iook forward to seeing more HKT LODs!

4. Nani

Nani Kenkyuusei

Hello! ^^ I watched 120926. It was Wakaharu birthday, but there was no cake or something. :cry: However, she got a lot of love from the members, and lots of close-up from the camera.

Members from SKE48 were Madoka (I guess) and... Kinchan! Kaneko Shiori was VERY VERY cute. Her performance was just so charming. I finally found my SKE48 oshimen lol.

All the girls were very dinamic. I really loved Innocence and Kono Mune no Barcode.

Kodama is SOOOOO cute. I want to hug her!! I hhhhngngned all the stage.

Sasshi and Annin were so funny. They really make the MC better!

They performed Kiss Datte Hidarikiki. Nice performance too. You can feel they are so happy. If you ever go to Japan, make sure you go watch them! It's only 1000 yen!

>btw, do you know if KKS stage will have LODs too? I want to watch it so much!

5. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Hello, welcome [hi]

I'm glad I'm not the only person on this whole forum watching HKT LODS :)

Haven't seen that one yet, watched the 120925, but I think the one you have seen is the final one as SKE48 don't perform with HKT now that 2nd gen are there to fill in the gaps. Unfortunately the KKS stage doesn't have LODs yet, but hopefully the HKT LOD service will start soon so we can get more Team H and KKS LODs.

Glad you liked Kodama and Kinchan - she's one of my faves in SKE too, so looking forward to seeing her in this show now :)

My favourite songs in this stage are Te wo Tsunaginagara, Chime wa Love Song, Glory Days, Wimbledon e Tsureteitte, and Daisuki. Haha, I think I listed half the stage [hehe]

6. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I just watched this LOD:
    *Sorry Posted the wrong link, ill find the one i just watched and post it here*

I dont know if any of the other lods are different but i really like how they performed, they have lots of energy. I think Haruka is my favorite, it used to be sugamoto but she's long gone. Is there a LOD of Sashi performing with them yet, i want to see if it changes how they perform.

7. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Yes, 120906, 120925, 120926 all contain Sasshi and can be found on H!O.

8. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    [​IMG]
    HKT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND is pre-open

■ delivery start date
    26 November 2012 23:00 (Mon)
    (Started broadcasting on 1st anniversary special performance from HKT48 theater November 26, 2012)

■ type of delivery
    on demand (PC, smartphone)

please check HKT48 LIVE!! ON DEMAND page for more information.
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-11411260484.html
    http://www.dmm.com/lod/hkt48/

9. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I hugely enjoyed the first anniversary show and recommend others watch it.

They picked the best songs from Team H's stage, as Te wo Tsunaginagara and Chime wa Love Song are great openers. The show introduced the new 2nd gen kenkyuusei well too, it was the first time I'd seen them, and also Rabutan with HKT48. The 2nd gen which particularly stood out to me was Akiyoshi Yuka, she is really really tiny and is a cutie. Of course, Tashima Meru centres their new song Hatsukoi Butterfly, and also River in this performance. The whole River -> Beginner -> UZA section really impressed me, as I thought such a young group wouldn't work well with these strong songs. Sashihara completely owned the stage during her Itoshiki Natasha performance. I was disappointed with Haruppi's dancing throughout, and she still can't do the roll in Kiss Datte Hidarikiki.

Overall, I thought it was a truly excellent show and look forward to seeing more LODs from them [party]

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Watched KKS "PARTY ga hajimaru yo" 11/27 the other night and just finished the anniversary show tonight. I haven't bothered with the LODS containing the SKE girls as they were said to be too focused on the SKE members and obviously I wanted to watch these to learn about HKT, not girls I already know. Anyhow, just my thoughts:

KKS 11/27:

Excellent in my book. The KKS were who initially caught my attention and lead me to actually pay attention to this group so I was most excited to see them and they did not disappoint! Meru is absolutely flawless, amazingly confident, and just shined so much for me. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of her so I could focus on the other girls too. I can truly say after seeing her charm and tease her way across stage that she's my HKT oshi. :^O^: Maichan also stood out for me. I agree with a comment made about her (not on this website) that she tries kinda hard to look cute with the head tilting and innocent blinks but somehow I find it completely endearing? :inlove: Mio is actually who I watched the stage for and cute as she is, she honestly didn't impress me much... she's not a bad performer though she just... kinda sucks at singing. :^^;: But... well, she's cute and gets the dokidoki feelings going so it's ok. :blush: There is a fourth girl that stuck out to me... I wanna say Ueno? I think she was both in Skirt, Hirari and Hoshi no Ondo, I really liked her voice. Kiss wa dame yo unit was pretty awesome, vocals were on point was one of the highlights for me. Other highlights was that beautiful Hoshi no Ondo, Party ga hajimaru yo, and their SakuHana gave me chills tbqh... there wasn't a single part of this stage I didn't enjoy actually. Even Classmate which is a pretty boring song had it's moments. Only thing I didn't care for was Skirt Hirari and SakuHana being sung twice, I mean really? :hmm: That's lame. I hope they replace them with Hatsukoi Butterfly and Kitagawa Kenji (which they did really good with in the anniversary live). But yeah, it's an absolute treat watching these girls and I will be making it a point to keep up with all their LOD'S (a first for me). Looking forward to learning more names and faces and seeing how they develop.
    Anniversary 1st:

Good show indeed. Very full of energy and the setlist was packed with gems. The group songs were the best parts for me and for the most part they were fantastic. Aitakatta, Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara, Oogoe Diamond, Kiss datte, and Kitagawa were particularly good. The weak ones for me were the "cooler" tracks particularly Beginner which was... hard to watch to put it lightly. UZA isn't very good in general so nothing they could really do there to make it better. RIVER was passable but nothing to be impressed over. So on the matter of HKT getting cool songs for their singles, my opinion as of right now can be summed up as: "LOL no". At least until they get better at dancing. I also did not like that 1st Gen/Team H did SakuHana. First reason: the KKS are the ones doing that stage so I thought it should have went to them. Second: They butchered it. Some lipsyncing was off, some of the choreo fell short and the whole thing just fell flat for me. Which made me even more ticked that the KKS didn't do it since I loved their performance of it so much. :hmm: Units were alright, honestly not enough shuffling to make it interesting went on. Skirt, Hirari's line up didn't change at all. :fp: Fave units were Wimbledon and Tenshi no Shippo both were crazy, fangirl squealing types of cute. Natasha isn't necessarily a great track but Sasshi's performance is what sells it and it was awesome. Least fave were Ame and End Roll, I just find Ame boring and End Roll was just like RIVER/Beginner/UZA for me where the girls looked awkward and couldn't pull off the dance well... just... no. Hatsukoi Butterfly and "HKT48" were expected but great closers. I really hope "HKT48" makes it as a B-side on their single, I'd love to have a studio version. Chorus is crazy catchy and lingers in the head. Lol, I just realized most of my review sounded like I was bashing the show but I actually really enjoyed it as a whole. :D It made an excellent pick me up at work (I'm watching the shows on my Zune since it's a helluva lot more convenient).
    I'm almost done with H1 11/29 and downloading more KKS. Will list my thoughts on those when I get the chance.

11. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Team H - Hakata Legend - 130706

Roster
    Fuchigami Mai, Komada Hiroka, Kumazawa Serina, Matsuoka Natsumi, Motomura Aoi, Murashige Anna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Okada Kanna, Ota Aika, Sakaguchi Riko, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Natsumi, Tomonaga Mio, Ueki Nao, Umemoto Izumi, Wakatabe Haruka

Subs
    Original member --> Replacement
    Anai Chihiro --> Komada Hiroka
    Kodama Haruka --> Motomura Aoi --> Umemoto Izumi
    Moriyasu Madoka --> Sakaguchi Riko
    Miyawaki Sakura --> Tomonaga Mio
    Sashihara Rino --> Fuchigami Mai

Stage Units
    Glass no I Love You: Motomura, Murashige (Miyawaki), Ueki, Wakatabe (Kodama)
    Seifuku Resistance: Kumazawa, Matsuoka (Sashihara), Tanaka
    Heart Gata Virus: Ota, Motomura (Anai), Wakatabe
    Temodemo no Namida: Kumazawa (Moriyasu), Matsuoka
    Tengoku Yarou: Murashige, Nakanishi, Okada, Shimono
    Seifuku no Bambi: Fuchigami (Sashihara), Motomura (Kodama), Tomonaga (Miyawaki)
    Enkyori Poster: Matsuoka, Murashige, Nakanishi, Ota, Shimono, Ueki, Wakatabe

MCs
    First: Your wish for Tanabata
    Second: What will you teach to the third gen?
    Third: ?
    Fourth: Things you want to say or ask to the other gen (1st or 2nd)

Misc
    16th member: Okada Kanna
    Tengoku Yarou solo: Shimono
    Aitakatta center: Tanaka
    Post-performance comments: Murashige, Tanaka

Comments
    As you can see from above, Haruppi wasn't present for this performance. Rather than get a KKS to sub for her, they made the right decision to have Aoitan as center, with Umemoto Izumi (Chiizu) in Aoitan's original position. Haruppi has said that Aoitan is one of the best dancers in the group, and this performance is further proof of that. I think she did great as center. Seifuku no Bambi with Mio and Aoitan is cuteness ramped up to 11.

I was a bit bummed that Chiizu didn't get much time during the MCs. She's one of the KKS that I think should get more recognition, so it's a missed opportunity there. On the other hand she did good during the songs.

Okapan rocking with Team H once again! If I'm not mistaken this is the fourth time she's performing with Team H, which is pretty impressive considering that the first time was only last month. She just keeps impressing me with her performances. She has a way of stealing the spotlight during the MCs and making people focus on her.

Komada Hiroka (Piichan): I'm not really feeling this girl. She is almost totally expressionless. Even though she talks a lot during the MCs, she still keeps the same face all the time. And that haircut really doesn't help things, as her hair covers most of her face. Someone please uncover her face!

12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    @DreamingPebbles Nice review! At the end of the school/work week I like to make time to watch an LOD. Most recently watched Riinu's birthday performance and I mentioned in Fuchigami Mai's thread what a great singing voice Mai-chan has.

I agree with your views on Aoi-tan, she could easily be the ace of HKT48. So much talent in this young group. Piichan is cute and has funny personality given the chance to speak up but I agree she does hide behind her hair.

EDIT: Just remembered that Shimono showed up just for her part in Tengoku Yarou then left the theater again. They asked her about it after the song but I didn't get her answer. [shake]

13. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Thanks! Riinu's birthday LOD was very nice. It made me see how great she is on the stage. And that part where she was crying talking about not making to senbatsu was very touching. :cry:

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Kenkyuusei - Party ga Hajimaru yo - 130708

Fukagawa Maiko's Birthday

Roster
    Abe Kyoka, Akiyoshi Yuka, Fuchigami Mai, Fukagawa Maiko, Goto Izumi, Imada Mina, Ito Raira, Iwahana Shino, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Okada Kanna, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tomonaga Mio, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi

Stage Units
    Skirt, Hirari: Fuchigami, Kojina, Komada, Tomonaga, Umemoto
    Classmate: Akiyoshi, Fukagawa, Iwahana, Tanaka, Ui
    Anata to no Christmas Eve: Fuchigami (keyboard), Tomiyoshi
    Kiss wa Dame yo: Goto, Imada, Ito
    Hoshi no Ondo: Abe, Kojina, Okada, Tomiyoshi

MCs
    First: Janken tournament
    Second: Maiko's birthday

Misc
    Post-performance comments: Abe, Fukagawa

Comments
    This was Fukagawa Maiko's seitansai. Hard to believe that she turned 14. I thought she was 17. I have to admit that when I first saw Maiko (on Odekake) I didn't think she was cute at all. But now her looks have grown on me. : ) As they've done before, they made the birthday girl do some challenges on stage. For Maiko, she had to do some additions on the spot, and fortunately got them all right. Kyoka was playing the host during the birthday part, and amazingly enough she didn't giggle. [shock]

15. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Team H - Hakata Legend - 130709

Roster
    Anai Chihiro, Fuchigami Mai, Kodama Haruka, Kumazawa Serina, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Motomura Aoi, Murashige Anna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Ota Aika, Shimono Yuki, Tani Marika, Tanaka Natsumi, Ueki Nao, Wakatabe Haruka

Subs
    Original member --> Replacement
    Sashihara Rino --> Fuchigami Mai

Stage Units
    Glass no I Love You: Kodama, Miyawaki, Motomura, Ueki
    Seifuku Resistance: Kumazawa, Matsuoka (Sashihara), Tanaka
    Heart Gata Virus: Anai, Ota, Wakatabe
    Temodemo no Namida: Matsuoka, Moriyasu
    Tengoku Yarou: Murashige, Nakanishi, Shimono, Tani
    Seifuku no Bambi: Fuchigami (Sashihara), Kodama, Miyawaki
    Enkyori Poster: Anai, Matsuoka, Moriyasu, Motomura, Ota, Shimono, Wakatabe

MC Topics
    First: What are the rules of your family?
    Second: Variety
    Third: Some game envolving hamburguers?
    Fourth: Which HKT48 member would you like to have in your family

Misc
    16th member: Tani Marika
    Tengoku Yarou solo: Murashige
    Aitakatta center: Shimono
    Post-performance comments: Moriyasu, Shimono

Comments
    Chihiro is back after missing a few performances due to her eye problem. She apologised to the fans during the introduction. I'm glad she's back, as Heart Gata Virus just isn't the same without her.

For the encore the audience started calling out Naochan's name, but I couldn't figure out why. Naochan herself seemed quited surprised by that.

You know that part on the beginning of Two Years Later where the girls form two rows that slide and cross each other? A few days ago, during this part, Maichan bumped into Piichan and fell down on her butt. You can notice that the girls are doing this move more carefully now, and Boss is even looking behind her before moving.

The MC where they had to choose which girl would get into their families had some weird responses. Sakura said she would make Boss her dad, and Aoitan said she would make Aanya her dog. :wtf:

16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Kenkyuusei - Party ga Hajimaru yo - 130517
    Tomonaga Mio's Birthday

(@ Dreaming, I like your format so I'm going to copy it [blush]..sort of )
    Watched the KKS LOD for Mio's Birthday May 17. Noticeable was the absence of Kyoka, Imada, Fukagawa, and Okada so I would consider this the chibi RS stage. 15-yr old Mio began to falter during the 1st MC because of the added attention and thoughtfulness of teammates and fans on her B-day performance. I LOL'd when it was 12-yr old Shiho (and others) who gave Mio reassuring ganbate! to keep her going.

..Anata to Christmas with Sakaguchi and Naopon brought the house down (goosebumps) :music:
    ..Chiizu is a strong performer and singer.
    ..Mai-Chan continues to have the aura of a 1st gen.
    ..Easy prediction that Inoue and Goto will grow to be even more beautiful.
    ..Shiho and Akiyoshi look about 6 or 8 yrs old, yet have stronger MC than Mio.
    ..Tani and Sakakuchi are 18 yrs, and look and act mature while Marina still looks like a kid.
    ..want to see more Ui Mashiro
    ..Oh, and Merunrun, this girl just bounces all over the stage (new Genking!). Her energy, voice, and dance are amazingu!

17. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

First of all, thanks to DreamingPebbles and x_lambs for reviving this thread!

I felt the same way when I watched this LOD, but since it was a team H koen I won't complain. She already have a lot of spotlight on the Party stage so I guess it's okay. I just want to point out the fact that Chiizu is SO SHORT! It's too hard to find her between the other girls [hehe]

Girl is a Party ga Hajimaru yo queen, I just love her. When the popular members are absent, girls like Piichan, Chiizu and Minazo totally own the stage. I always drool over her when she performs Kiss wa dame Yo and she totally knows how to make the audience laugh. I agree that she need to work her expressions, but there are people (like me) who like a Paru-face xD About her hair, I couldn't agree more... It pisses me off!!! [boom]

Rikopi/Naopon are the best duo for this song <3 <3 <3 It's impressive how their voices fit perfectly, Naopon is clearly the best singer of the group and Rikopi's piano skills are better than Piichan's, Manamin's or Mai-chan's. You can totally notice the difference when other girls have to perform this song.
    About Yuriya and Iichan, yeah... they're really gorgeous. Iichan looks like a model and Yuriya's long black hair is so pretty :nb: About Mashiro, it's sad that she's always on Classmate. Right now she's the last member on my HKT ranking and I also need to see more about her in order to change this [speechless]

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Yes! Naopon is my favorite performer for that song. I don't usually like the slow songs but this song with Naopon is an exception. Also they sing this one live, right?

Indeed. I keep hoping for management to give more attention to her, but nothing so far. That catchphrase where she takes a picture of the fans is cool. :)

No problem! Thanks for posting your opinion too! It's always nice to read what fellow fans think.

--------------------

Kenkyuusei - Party ga Hajimaru yo - 130712

Roster
    Abe Kyoka, Fukagawa Maiko, Goto Izumi, Imada Mina, Inoue Yuria, Ito Raira, Iwahana Shino, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Kusaba Manami, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Yuka, Ueno Haruka, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi, Yamada Marina

Stage Units
    Skirt, Hirari: Inoue, Komada, Ueno, Umemoto, Yamada
    Classmate: Fukagawa, Goto, Iwahana, Tanaka, Ui
    Anata to no Christmas Eve: Imada, Kusaba (keyboard)
    Kiss wa Dame yo: Kojina, Komada, Sakaguchi
    Hoshi no Ondo: Abe, Ito, Ueno, Umemoto

MCs
    First: The pride of my family
    Second: Part-time job that I'd like to try

Misc
    Post-performance comments: Imada, Sakaguchi

Comments
    During the encore, instead of Hatsukoi Butterfly they performed LOVE Shugyo. This is the B-side of the theater version of Sayonara Crawl. I went back to check and it seems they've started doing this on the previous stage, 130711. It was the first time I heard the song. It's actually pretty nice, and the choreograpgy is kind of funny.

When I looked at the roster at the start, I got excited because I thought Kiss wa Dame yo would be Rikopi, Jiina and Imada. But no such luck. Imada instead sang Anata to no Christmas Eve, which she said was her second doing time doing. She seems like a competent singer, but in terms of expressiveness she is behind Naopon on this one.

Chiizu doing Hoshi no Ondo was very nice! I hope to see her in this unit more often!

19. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Team H - Hakata Legend - 130718

Roster
    Anai Chihiro, Kodama Haruka, Kumazawa Serina, Kusaba Manami, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Moriyasu Madoka, Motomura Aoi, Murashige Anna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Sashihara Rino, Shimono Yuki, Tani Marika, Tanaka Natsumi, Ueki Nao, Wakatabe Haruka

Subs
    Ota Aika --> Kusaba Manami

Stage Units
    Glass no I Love You: Kodama, Miyawaki, Motomura, Ueki
    Seifuku Resistance: Kumazawa, Sashihara, Tanaka
    Heart Gata Virus: Anai, Miyawaki (Ota), Wakatabe
    Temodemo no Namida: Matsuoka, Moriyasu
    Tengoku Yarou: Murashige, Nakanishi, Shimono, Tani
    Seifuku no Bambi: Kodama, Miyawaki, Sashihara
    Enkyori Poster: Anai, Matsuoka, Moriyasu, Motomura, Tanaka, Shimono, Wakatabe

MC Topics
    First: What is the source of your energy?
    Second: Fukuoka Dome concert
    Third: Quiz
    Fourth: Things I want to do during summer vacation

Misc
    16th member: Tani Marika
    Tengoku Yarou solo: Nakanishi
    Aitakatta center: Murashige
    Post-performance comments: Murashige, Wakatabe

Comments
    Some of the girls wore new costumes for Tengoku Yarou:
    Aoitan: maid
    Chihiro: police officer
    Chiyori: kid with backpack
    Murashige: woman with a carrot (housewife?)
    Tani: nurse

Chiyori "stole" Murashige's prop carrot during the first chorus and kept it for the rest of the song. This allowed Murashige to do that part where she has to mimic drinking a glass of wine.

During the introductions, Tani was taking her sweet time as always. Murashige became impatient and told her "Just finish it!". When it was her time Murashige just said that the source of her energy is Chiyori. :lol:

20. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Kenkyuusei - Party ga Hajimaru yo - 130722

Roster
    Akiyoshi Yuka, Fuchigami Mai, Goto Izumi, Inoue Yuria, Ito Raira, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Sakaguchi Riko, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Ueno Haruka, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi, Yamada Marina

Stage Units
    Skirt, Hirari: Fuchigami, Inoue, Kojina, Ueno, Umemoto
    Classmate: Akiyoshi, Goto, Tanaka, Tomiyoshi, Ui
    Anata to no Christmas Eve: Okamoto, Sakaguchi (keyboard)
    Kiss wa Dame yo: Goto, Ito, Komada
    Hoshi no Ondo: Kojina, Okada, Okamoto, Yamada

MC topics
    First: Your thoughts on yesterday's Fukuoka Dome concert
    Second: Insider stories from the Fukuoka Dome concert

Misc
    Post-performance comments: Akiyoshi, Fuchigami

Comments
    I'm liking Love Shugyo even more. It's a cool song and the girls look they're having fun while performing it. I wonder why they don't also play the KKS song from Suki Suki Skip. It would certainly be better than having to listen to Sakura no Hanabiratachi twice.

sukipo has commented about Okapan's bad singing in this LOD in another thread. After watching this, I have to agree with him that her singing in Hoshi no Ondo was much worse than that of the other 3 girls. However, even though her solo wasn't well sung, she still gave the best performance in that stage unit in my opinion, thanks to her facial expressions and to the gracefulness of her movements.

Mistakes noticed: During Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Jiina almost knocked off her mic stand; During HKT48, Okapan lost her balance after jumping and almost fell off the stage.

Have you watched this LOD? Please share your thoughts about it!