=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    =LOVE on tonight's edition of 'NHK Venue 101' (credit to uploader) following Sakurazaka46 - at 18:10 there's an introduction with comments from Sasshi on VTR, then at 23:48 they perform 'Kono Sora ga Trigger', then later at 27:18 Iori and Maika perform a cover of 'Beat de Tohi' (released last year by Hamaiku, a duet formed of the 2 MCs Ikuta Erika and Hamaie Ryuichi):

• Like Like x 3
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kiara's Daily Makeup:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Another trailer for the ABEMA love reality show with Naatan:

• Like Like x 3
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It seems like this is an actual dating show? I'm surprised Naatan is going on a show like this so quickly after graduating. The synopsis on ABEMA TV's website states that there are a couple of so-called "wolves", meaning participants who aren't truly seeking love, but having a recently graduated idol seems very on the nose.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually back in 2018, Owada Nana (ex-AKB) was also on this show, less than a year after her graduation. I found the post of the announcement back then in her thread, and my review about the first episode lol. I remember watching it for her, but at some point, the episodes weren't available anywhere so I couldn't continue it (or something like that). From what I can remember, nothing special happened in the episodes that I saw (in terms of interactions between the girls and boys), they were just going out, having fun and talking, etc. it wasn't very shocking for an idol. but it's true that I'm a bit surprised about Naatan participating. Maybe this is good for her though, since she wants to be an actress, this is kinda like playing a role.

Btw this reminded me of when Kitarie was in the first season of Terrace House, which is also pretty much a dating show. it was more surprising because she did it while being in AKB :lol:

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kiara solo coupling song 'Kiara Tiara' MV:

• Like Like x 5
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As far as I know, Terrace House started out as a regular reality show with a spin on Big Brother, just to see how 6 strangers live together, but I think thanks to some contestants, such as Seina, it became more of a dating show. Seina went on the first season with the intent to find love, then she also appeared in the movie, and two more seasons, until she ultimately got married to a guy much younger than herself. There are plenty of people on there who also used Terrace House as a way of networking and getting their name out there (such as the person who owned a hat brand).

That being said, if this show isn't very 'shocking', I'm less surprised. Maybe it's the fact that Naatan is so extremely idol-like to me that I just can't picture her in real life romance lol.

This is a very unexpected side to Kiara, but she does really well! I don't love the song, but Kiara herself is really pretty, that hair colour suits her.

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 4
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Kono Sora ga Trigger' Dance ver. MV:

• Like Like x 3
  11. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I expected a more cute/childish song/mv when I saw it is a Kiara solo; but now I'm surprised about the maturity and coolness, how well it suits her and - that I like it that much. :lol:

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Ishiwata Sena (AKB) is a fan of Maika and Hitomi

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    13th Single Bonus Video "Ikolab Employee Trip in Hokkaido" Digest:

• Like Like x 4
  14. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

type A coupling called "Junkies"

=========

Kono Sora ga Trigger performance on Uta no Sunset 230224

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The female members (including Naatan) from the 'Wolf' show answer the question "Who is your favourite type":

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Junkies is a very nice banger!
    looks like as soon as COVID restrictions were lifter Sasshi wrote a song perfect for fan chants [hehe]

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another coupling song MV reveal today at 22:00 JST (EDIT: song title is 'Love Create' and the center is Iori):

Another trailer for the ABEMA 'Wolf' show:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's 28th Feb and the concerts are just a few days away ....
    with the covid restrictions now gone and no sign of online viewing .....
    Why do I get this dreaded feeling .... streaming is not happening :(

----------------------------------------------

An interesting interview / article on yesterday's 13th single Kono Sora ga Trigger Release press conference ( Dwango PoV )

https://news.dwango.jp/idol/85851-2302

Main questions are based on what is the trigger for emotional outburst.

The idol unit "=LOVE" produced by Rino Sashihara held a press conference for the release of their 13th single "Kono Sora ga Trigger" on the 28th.

Maika Sasaki, who plays the center role in "Kono Sora ga Trigger," said, "The catchy tone of the song makes the sadness of the lyrics even greater. Noguchi Kiori said, "The music video was shot using a drone, which gave the song a great sense of speed. There are many attractive scenes in both the lip-sync version and the dance-centered version, so please enjoy the music video.

In reference to the theme of the song, when the topic of the talk was "triggers for emotional outbursts," Emiri Otani responded "the day of the interview" as "triggers for joyful outbursts. The members asked her, "So you explode today, too? She replied, "Not today...," to the excitement of the audience. Otani explained why he is so happy on the day of the interview, "On days when we are busy from morning to night, we get a bento box with good meat, like a Jojoen bento box. I get so excited. In connection with food episodes, Saka Morohashi answered, "Whenever I want to contact producer Rino Sashihara! She answered, "Anytime!

The other day, I called Sashihara-san after 24:00 and asked her what she was doing. I contacted Sashihara-san after midnight the other day, and I received a reply in the morning, "Is this the way you contact friends?
    She still took me to a yakiniku restaurant. The yakiniku restaurant did not have the atmosphere of a big-name celebrity restaurant, but Sashihara-san got along well with the waiter, and I thought it was very nice.

Next, when asked about "triggers that make Rino Sashihara P's emotions explode,"
    Hitomi Takamatsu answered, "Boat racing! I am the head of the boat racing club and Ms. Sashihara is the director and the director won big at the end of the year.
    The price was so high that I was surprised. Director Sashihara is winning with a bang, but I am losing with a bang.... "Win with this!" The audience laughed as Hitomi said, "I lost even the 5,000 yen that the director gave me. When the reporters asked, "How much did Sashihara P win? I can't give you specifics, but it's very different.
    Sasshi brought 10 people to yakiniku and 10 people are super full, Hitomi replied and made the venue roar.

The youngest member, Kiara Saito, answered "press conference" as a trigger that would make Sashihara P want to invite her out for dinner. At the press conference for "Be Selfish," I asked Sashihara-san for a favor, and when I asked her to take me out to dinner... she really took me out. The press conference was the trigger for me to have dinner with Sashihara-san for the first time. Last time it was yakiniku, so this time it will be sushi..."
    The event ended with a burst of laughter.

Glad that Kiara or rather .. Sasshi ... finally had a chance to sit down have a proper conversation with Kiara hehehe [hehe]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
  20. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 2