Maeda Ami (Aamin) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Sep 2, 2009.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @richard durbano I have to agree with your assessment. The book was really well done and I don't think we're missing out on anything because there aren't any bikini/lingerie/convenient covering shots. I don't know where I would rank it against all the other PBs that I have, but I'd say this one's up there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

@JoltFiend There was ONE picture that took me back a little bit. At first look, you think you're seeing something that I'm sure Ami and the photographer did not want to be shown. But the more you look, it's pretty obvious, it's just a shadow. Did you notice that one picture?

3. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    You know, I didn't notice at all. I even just went through the book again trying to think of what you might be talking about but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

4. richard durbano

Okay, the problem is when I get a new AKB photobook, I take the book apart, frame the photos I really like and hang them in my apartment. Believe it or not, I have a jaw-dropping 219 framed posters and photos (mostly of AKB members past and present) hanging in my living room, dining room, kitchen and hall. (Weird, I know.) Anyway, I have already taken Ami's book apart and since the pages aren't numbered, it's difficult to tell you which specific photo I'm referring to, BUT, it's a left-handed picture, six or seven pages into the book. Ami is seated on the floor with both her arms up over her head and she is looking to her left. Since the dress she is wearing is up past her knees,..... well, you'll know what I mean when you see the photo.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in RealSound

Four years after graduating from AKB48 ... Ami Maeda talks about why she continues her entertainment activities "I realized that fans are like family members."

--- It seems that fans have been saying "I want you to publish a photo book" from before.
    Ami Maeda: That's right. When I was a teenager, all the members were out at the end of my teens or when I was 20 years old. I don't have the opportunity to do that, and I often get fans to ask me when to publish a photo book at a handshake event. I also had a dream that I would like to publish a photo book someday. At the age of 25 this year, KADOKAWA asked me, "Why don't you put it out?" I was worried about this time of year, but I wanted to keep it in my memory, so I took on the challenge.

--- It's a dream you've been dreaming about since you were active.
    Maeda: Just having your own photo book gives you confidence. At that time, when I was at AKB48, there were many members, so we often went out to magazines and took pictures, but I don't have many solo books, and I'd be happy if there was such a thing. One dream has come true.

--- It's a turning point, but did you have any thoughts when you turned 25?
    Maeda: I started performing arts at the age of 11 and dedicated my youth to AKB48, so I couldn't live a normal life, so I gained a lot from different experiences, but when I turned 25, I was able to perform arts. I was thinking of quitting the entertainment world if I didn't have the opportunity to play an active role in. However, as I made use of the experience of AKB48 and did various things, I discovered that there was such a fun thing, and the desire to try this also increased. Every time I started from a new zero, it was fun and I couldn't stop, and since the fans are asking for it, I thought it would be great if I could give back by publishing this photo book.

20201016-maeda_VV_0111_m-422x633.jpg

20201016-maeda_VV_0305_m-422x633.jpg

https://realsound.jp/book/2020/10/post-636866.html

• Like Like x 3
  6. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I know what photo you're talking about now and after another look, but I still didn't think of anything out of the ordinary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. richard durbano

Well, it was nothing out of the ordinary once I realized it was just a shadow caused by the position of her legs in relationship to the angle of the camera, but for a nano-second I thought I was seeing a Maeda Ami crotch shot.:blink:

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I
    In your dreams dude! .....

...the photographers keep that shit for themselves :awesome:

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    On WWS Channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. richard durbano

The way she talks and a little bit facially, Ami remains me of Miyazawa Sae.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    "Picture and imagination" !? Cross the wall of the universe. ~ "Space technician pass course" to learn from pictures ~

• Like Like x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another long interview with 32 images

Former AKB48 Ami Maeda, the source and support of "power to accomplish" "I grew up in a single-mother family"

"Ami Maeda, who turned 25 this year, spelled out her secret thoughts in her first memorable photo book. The theme I chose is "loneliness," "sadness," "love," "family," and "dream," which are indispensable for shaping the current Ami Maeda. Judging that "now is the time to convey", I added the message along with the flowers that express my feelings. To the people who have supported me so far."

There are three pages in total
    1 The miracle of a handshake event "Some people got married with their fans"
    2 In the AKB48 era, "it couldn't be established without the support of others."
    3 Each "fan" has a name and personality

001.jpg

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20201112-maedaami/

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The night before the decisive battle〜「Pass the Space Engineer course」〜

• Like Like x 2
  14. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Space, shortcuts, spirit and Ami Maeda。。。〜「Passing course for engineers in space」Satellite〜

• Like Like x 4
  15. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    A new video:
    Engineer exam and Mochi and Wanko. ~ "Space Engineer Pass Course" Exam Day ~

• Like Like x 2
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Latest video - a celebration for passing the course to be a space technician:

Pop 'n' Roll has news of a crowdfunding scheme she's involved with called 'Kosumo Joshi' ('Cosmos Girls') which aims to raise funds for the launch of an artificial satellite. This is the link to the project:
    https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/401453

rectangle_large_type_2_b69e06a86839f93b5bbd034551a3503b.jpg

Google translation of the project's description:
    There are various benefits available but some are quite pricey - for example for 50K JPY you get a "Round-table discussion between Maeda Ami and Cosmos Girls with the Dream Satellite Team - Local participation (central Tokyo) ・ Two-shot photography with Maeda Ami ・ Cosmos Girls"

• Like Like x 2
  17. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

"scheme"?

18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    No suggestion that there’s anything wrong with it - maybe ‘campaign’ would have been a better word for me to use.

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Weekly Playboy Gravure Japan's latest photoshoot compilation video has Ami from 2:00 to 4:00 (NSFW):

• Like Like x 3