Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

Ahhh, just when I thought I couldn't be any more jealous. More awesome moments and pictures. (T_T)
    The fact that he was so close to my two-top (Acchan and Takamina- obviously, lol)...I really should've sent my relatives in Guam to get me an autograph or something even if they don't know about AKB. DX

@the pic of your son with just Acchan:
    Is that a graduation robe and sash I see Acchan wearing? Oho~
    Looking forward to the PV more and more. :)

2. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Oh no not at all! I love reading stories about people interacting with the members and I'm happy for your son that he could have such an experience. Its also good to hear the girls were good with English, I wonder what their dialogue was like? Does your son speak Japanese? I've always imagined Acchan to have a semi-decent understanding of English... considering all the western entertainment she watches/listens to.

I'm sure Japan will bounce back. I have family and friends in Japan, most (family) are in Kansai but the people I know in Tokyo are staying put and assure me that despite international media reports, there is still a sense of normality in town.

3. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

1st Wing Commander:

Thanks for sharing!! That's so nice of them and to see photos like that cheers me up. I haven;t been able to check this forum or anything AKB for a couple of days because of everything that's going on now.

Strange no one has commented yet-- your son has a really bright smile! I am sure that's who the group likes him so much!! Please share more stories on what they chatted about! I am so jealous but happy at the same time :)

4. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

1st wing commander, i am sooooooooooooooo jealous of our son :tongue: :D :D
    im a big acchan's stan too [rock]

she's so adorable saying how cute it is when looking at her own pic :D

mariri, takamina, yuko n tomochin also looks fabs

5. eyeless

eyeless Kenkyuusei

@1st Wing Commander
    Hi .. how are you? been a while since the last time you posted here. And suddenly you posted something this awesome .. your son is lucky, and I know how you feel :)
    btw, your son, how old is he, looks like he's got the same age as my son.

6. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

Immo- Sorry to hear about that. I've been missing here too.

My son currently lives on Guam, I am from there as well.

@Japanime_1: Speaking of Taka, I heard she was quite a character. If you look at all the photos with the Guam flag, her expressions said it all.

According to him, Acchan and Yuko spoke English very well. He just had to avoid using big words. My son knows only a few limited Japanese phrases, he only started taking classes recently.

@srking: Thank you for the compliment! At first they spoke about the usual. I guess they were skeptical about having a fan on Guam. Usually the girls are able to wonder the streets with out getting recognized so it must have been a first for them to have a big fan in their presence.
    Some of the questions were; how long has he been a fan? Favorite song? Can he name all the members? Later on it went more personal, but I am not at the liberty to say. (sorry)

@chokawaii: That was an adorable moment, she saw all of the photos he had of her and listened to all the AKB48 ringtones.

@ eyeless: It feels good to be back! My son is 19 going on 20. He lived the dream being able to hang out with them. Both his dream and mine. My advice to him was to take care of them and protect them. The flag used in the photos is his, the girls took an endless amount of photos with it and then later they took photos with him.
    [​IMG]. Acchan could not wait to bite into the lollipop! Lol.

7. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

[envy] [envy] [envy] i could die cus jealousy right now...
    anyway thx for sharing

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Aww, I'm so jealous, grr :D but I'm happy that your son got to hang out with the girls. That's so cool and did I mention that I'm so jealous? My Taka :cute: By the way, your son has a good smile :approve:

9. Aspen

Aspen Kenkyuusei

Thanks 1st Wing Commander for sharing this. I can see that your son had a great time.

I didnt know that production was so easy to hire somebody from outside. I always thought they were strict to protect the girls and so.

Love the pic. I see a nice couple :p

10. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Well... there's protecting the girls, then there's being over-protective. You need to hire people to work on set, ya know?

11. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

@1st Wing Commander: Thank you so much for sharing these stories and pictures with us! We really appreciate it and it's a nice treat for international fans~ We even get a sneak peak at their costumes and stuff kekeke~! How exciting ^^

12. konami

konami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

OMG !!! i'm so.. so.. so.. jealous.... :( :( :( :( :(

i hope someday they will come to my country (for example : Bali). and i hope i know they're there and then i will fly to Bali to meet them... *in my dream* :^O^:

thanks for sharing ... :)

looking forward for their next single and PV ....

13. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

I'm suprised the members (and management) let a fan takes picture of the girls (and takes pictures WITH the girls). Isn't it usually not allowed?

Did your son get paid to hold the umbrella for Itano? :lol:

Why only with Maeda, Itano, Shinoda, Takamina, and Oshima though? Where are the other girls? :blink:

14. velvetine_103

velvetine_103 Kenkyuusei

Wow I'm so jealous. I think the closest I can get to them is to see them at an arena concert in Japan. But even then it wouldn't be this close :D. In the pictures, Acchan and Mariko look so pretty.

15. 1st Wing Commander

1st Wing Commander Kenkyuusei

For some reason he got lucky when he went over there. I don't know if were the alignment of the stars or something... But to answer your question, he was only allowed to take photos whenever they told him it was okay. There was strict camera discipline which he agreed to follow. A small price to be able to hang out with girls and it paid off cause he got invited to go everywhere with them.

As for the job, he was such a fixture on the sets the director decided to give him a few errands, which he did. All I can say is that they pay really good!

Yes, there was a reason why the five members were there. The other girls were nearby, unfortunately I am not at the liberty to say. What can say is that they were working on separate projects.

@Rin: Thank you for the kind words! :)

@Kanki: No problem, I can only share what's been revealed by the girls. It was very hard to go through these forums and not reveal anything in real time. There is somewhat of a time delay between their blogs and movement. I had to respect that for their safety.
    [​IMG]

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Haha, she looks so cute with that lollipop :D

17. oddball

oddball Member

plus the outfits they had on were really cute too! <3

18. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thank you kanki for the translations, it is always appreciated~
    It's really heartwarming when everyone tries their best, despite the tough times... :cry:

@ 1st Wing Commander.
    Thank you for sharing! :cute:
    I can only dream of meeting, let alone being able to help... :inlove:

19. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Acchan currently pic-spamming her blog!

Looking forward to Kanki's translations of what she's actually doing [hehe]

20. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

She's killing us with cuteness! :cute: [hehe]