Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Re: Maeda Atsuko / Team A

Hmm, that's kinda tough, but I think I'd lean toward Shimazaki Haruka.

2. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Copied from one of my old posts in the sousenkyo thread:

Conventional wisdom for Acchan votes:
    - certain percentage will abstain this year (for old time's sake, or just quit being a wota)
    - flow to her best friends (Yuttan, Harugon, Takamina)
    - flow to her team (many have noticed that all members of team A are ranked)
    - flow to the 1st generation, those among the founding members (Takamina, Kojiharu, Miichan, Tomochin, counting Mariko too)
    - flow to fulfill what she said about generation change (Mayuyu, Jurina, or even Sasshi or Yuihan)

And I notice that Takajo is in team A...

3. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

If you didn't already see it, the full PV of Kimi wa boku da is out - check the thread in the news forum. Acchan is too adorable for words [rock]

Had 3 votes as well so I went with my #2 Kojiharu, my #3 Kitarie and someone I've taken a liking to recently, Paruru.

4. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

[Maeda Atsuko] Getting along
    Original Entry
    2012-05-30 00:16:00

After work I got along well with my close friend lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was after we went to see Ikematsu’s (Sou-chan) play

I didn’t expect to cry non-stop during the play

Ikematsu became a wild adult guy

I also got some good encouragement from my friends

After that, we gave up and planned a little girls-only gathering ♪

I’ve recently gone to Mr. Children’s concert and 2PM’s concert

After work tomorrow I’ll be going to see another play :))
    I’m looking forward to it~

Tomorrow starts early, so much that it’s already today

So, goodnight everyone :)

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Check out more blogs at blog48! http://blog48.livejournal.com/

5. 1337rice

1337rice Kenkyuusei

I don't really want to vote for the 1st/2nd gen top members because I KNOW they will be on the top anyways. It's just a matter of switching 1-4 places up and down, which to me, doesn't make a difference. As for relations with Acchan...Takamina, Mariko, and Miichan seems to be in the best relations. I sorta want to vote for Mariko, but since she's one of the oldest, I keep thinking about retirement :lol:

As for that generation change...it's just Akimoto trying to push Mayuyu into top spot, which, in a way, she does "represent" the image of Akihabara. But I'm not gonna go into deep discussions about it in this thread.

Still in deep thoughts between the 3

6. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

If you really want to go Acchan's relations route, I would add Yuttan who I would say is around Takamina level. Acchan always look relaxed and comfortable with Yuttan around. It is no surprise that she asked Yuttan (and Harugon) to go with her to HK the day after the SSA concert. I have never seen Acchan being so at ease and relaxed there - and there is always Yuttan beside her. I also could not forget how in SSA Yuttan just jumped to Acchan when she announced her graduation, and would not let her go even after the music started and she was supposed to start singing and dancing. This is extremely touching to watch and showcase the deep relationship between Acchan and Yuttan.

10:23 at the video below
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMOWFaGK4Y[/yt]

If this is your concern, I would say Paruru is being pushed even more blatantly. At least Mayuyu works extremely hard and can count many achievements (as well as hard experience) under her belt... Well, I am not gonna go into deep discussions about it in this thread either.

7. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

I thought those two were simply appointed to appear by management, when did Acchan ask those two to join her and when did she get that kind of power? :hehe: I think you may be overrating Atsuko/Yuka a little, they're good friends but I don't think their relationship is as deep as Atsuko/Minami. Atsuko + 1st gen are her inner circle in AKB. You're spot on about how relaxed and at ease Acchan looked in Hong Kong, it was as if the biggest weight in the world was lifted off of her shoulders and she was set free. That was great to see right after SSA.

--

Acchan's co-star in her Kimi wa boku da PV was Taro Suruga, who was also her love interest in Saikou no Jinsei. He wrote about his experiences working with Acchan in his blog.

[​IMG]

8. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

shoruken is right on this one. Yuttan is friendly with everyone in AKB. She herself said it best, that she can get along with EVERYONE without being awkward so seeing her so natural with Acchan is no surprise at all :)

9. DeletedUser

DeletedUser Kenkyuusei

Side note: I finally was able to get around to watching Moshidora and I loved it. I hope Acchan can have more success in the future with selecting good scripts that allow her to really show off her acting talent. [clap]

10. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

No, it is known that Acchan actually ASKED Aki-P so that she could take Yuttan and Harugon with her. I do not think I am overrating the relationship and there are quite a lot of people agree with me in Japan ;)

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/04/hk-t ... cchan.html

As I said, Takamina is very close to Acchan but I would say that Yuttan and Harugon is around the same level. As Takamina is always busy, it is quite possible that in private Yuttan and Harugo may be the people who spend more time with Acchan.

11. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

How sweet. THanks for the article <3
    My opinion, when it comes to Acchan's inner circle in private I think Yuttan and Harugon are closer than Takamina. But when it comes to AKB48 matters (serious matters and important) than it probably goes to Takamina :)

12. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that link. It's interesting, I didn't know or read about that before (for the record, the original article in Sponichi). I know that the three went to the same high school together and are good friends but I still don't buy that Yuttan is just as tight with Acchan as the latter is with Takamina. I think those people you speak of in Japan are overrating the relationship too.

The fact that Takamina has one of two spare keys to Acchan's apartment (and comes and goes as she pleases) is indicative of the level of their relationship. If I use a personal example I have my own apartment and the only people that have keys other than myself are my fiancee and my best friend. The others in my inner circle don't have a key. The fact that Takamina was one of the select few who knew of Acchan's impending decision to graduate also speaks volumes. If Yuttan/Harugon were just as close wouldn't Acchan disclose her decision to them too? The shock displayed by those two on that night in SSA shows they did not know what hit them. Despite their busy schedules Acchan/Takamina still find time to grab a meal and/or watch a movie together but I don't ever recall the same thing happening with Yuttan. Special occasions like Christmas parties, you'll find Acchan with 1st gen and some Team A members.

I'm not belittling Acchan's relationship with her high school buddies, they're pretty tight and on first-name basis, but I just think having the Acchan/Yuttan relationship on the same level as Acchan/Takamina is a little off center (if I may use an Acchan-related pun :hehe: ). I say all this and I'm not even an Atsumina shipper :awesome:

I guess it's a trivial exercise discussing who is better friends with who but I've always wondered who Acchan was/is close to among the members. You may be correct that in private the girls are just as, if not closer, but from what is known to the public I'd go with my inclination.

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya

Acchan with yuka and harugon is awesome to me [party]

14. velvetine_103

velvetine_103 Kenkyuusei

Acchan is having solo shows in September!!!!!! I wanna go so bad, but if only it was in August. September I can't go for sure because of school. I really love all her solo songs. Hopefully she will perform La Brea Ave <3 I'm so proud of her :inlove:

15. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

@shoruken > I am not doubting the tight relationship between Takamina and Acchan, but I think you have underestimated Acchan's relation with Yuttan or Harugon. Don't forget that Acchan is an introverted and basically a quiet person. I am sure she is very selective in her view of who is her "close friends" but to say that she has no close friend except Takamina is a bit far. Acchan has explained why she disclosed only to Takamina - not only because Takamina is close to her, but also because Takamina, from a work relationship point of view being together the longest and her being the leader, is the best suitable person to talk to, and clearly she did not want to talk to too many people - she spent a lot of time struggling even with whether to talk to Takamina. And I want to stress again that I am not saying Acchan's closer to Yuttan than Takamina, but that Yuttan is way closer to Acchan than many think - probably in inner-circle level. Saying Acchan being very close to Yuttan is overrated is quite off the mark to me. (by the way, those japanese fans who agree that Acchan and Yuttan being very close are not all Yuttan fans - one can find similar comments in Acchan oshi thread as well)

16. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

I love these <3 :cute:

If you said Yuttan is that so too super duper close to Acchan and Acchan thinks she feels relax whenever she's with Yuttan, why did she tell her decision only to Taka? Graduation is kinda depressing case and not a light matter to tell to random ppl. If I had the same case, I would tell it to my friend whom I really feel comfortable with since it's not an easy case. To note, Acchan is having good relationship with everyone though.
    I can hardly accept, why? Because it's new to me. Acchan rarely talks about Yuttan. I remember Acchan had said she would marry Takamina (but forgot the show name :fp: ), I know she must be joking around, but if Yuttan is as same level as Taka, why wouldn't she say Yuttan's name instead? I might be not having a sharp memory like shoruken does, but I am sure Acchan doesn't talk about Yuttan frequently.
    Moreover Acchan and Takamina were in the same junior high and they are AKB 1st gen meanwhile Yuttan is 2nd. I believe 1st gen bond is really strong.
    And Acchan is not someone who can easily express her feelings, but when it's about Takamina, its different, said by Miichan when she read the letter in LOD Taka's bdy.
    All I know that Yuttan is so close with Nacchi.
    yeah quite possible since they were in the same high school before and they are good buddies. but I can say as well Acchan went along with so many ppl in private more than she spend with AKB's members. It's all about her private life, who knows? I am not a stalker, I only can assume. But about how deep AtsuMina's relationship is, I am not assuming.
    Last, I got this
    https://p.twimg.com/AuMfihBCAAAX6dq.jpg
    あつみなの絆は永遠
    It's a horse race title. :chuffed:

17. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

I think I already explained it in my last post. Acchan wanted to tell as few people as possible (in fact she had tried to keep it all to herself for a long time) and at the end she told Takamina, not just because she was close to her but also because in terms of work relationship she was the most suitable person.

Again I wanted to stress that I do not doubt Takamina and Acchan are very close, but if there is an inner-circle for Acchan, I believe Yuttan would be in it, just like Takamina would definitely be in it. As for talking about Yuttan, did Acchan talk about her high school life a lot, for example? We cannot assume that what the members disclosed is 100% of what they are and nothing more.

And I do not doubt 1st gen bond very strong, but school-mate can have very strong bond too. Besides Yuttan entered AKB only slightly later - they went through a lot of thins together in AKB too.

Not doubting any of these, just that Acchan seems to be able to be really at ease and express her feelings with Yuttan too.

18. shoruken

shoruken Kenkyuusei

Those three are indeed awesome together :D

I'm not underestimating the relationship between the high school circle at all, I know they're real tight. What I did say was that putting the level of their relationship on the same standing as Acchan/Takamina is overrated when it's clear to myself and a lot of the fandom that "AtsuMina" is just that much more special. Between Yuttan and Harugon I'd even say Harugon is closer to Acchan than Yuttan. That girl has practically attached herself to Acchan recently, talks about Acchan in her Team A theatre MCs and looks like Acchan's doppelganger in so many recent photos.

I have no doubt Acchan is selective but I never said Acchan has no close friends other than Takamina.

That's fine, I agree with you on those points. I'd even say many fans didn't even know that the three who went to Hong Kong went to high school together. But basically this all just comes down to me thinking Acchan/Yuttan aren't as close as "AtsuMina" while you think they are. I say we just agree to disagree ;)

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

lol what is this discussion :^^;:

As a Yuka-oshi myself, I'd say they're close but on entire different level with atsumina. Yuka is well-known to be friendly with all other members but among the 1st gen she is closer with the likes of Mariko and Tomochin (and Takamina to a certain level), I think. Not really sure about how close Yuka and Acchan's friendship since they don't really expose it much, especially if they're really that close. Yes, they're close but I don't it's as close as Acchan's relation with Takamina. Or Tomochin.

20. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Actually I would say we may agree more than we originally thought ;) Indeed I tend to agree that to Acchan Takamina is indeed no.1 closest among the girls in AKB. It is just that if we imagine Acchan drawing an inner-circle of herself, she would put Yuttan in it as well (and of course Takamina would be inside). What I think is that Acchan has been very careful and considerate to separate the private and the work. She did not talk much about her school for example. She did not talk much about her private friends for example. And my feeling is that to her Yuttan is more on the side of private than work. We only really found out more about Yuttan and Acchan when everything crashed tumbling down at SSA as Acchan finally made her graduation announcement.