Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

When they said that she reminds them of Acchan, i wonder if they talked about their appearances or their auras, or anything else? Because i never think they look alike, not even one facial feature. But i think both have this calm/gentle atmosphere around them....

2. Gianni

Gianni Kenkyuusei

3. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well it doesn't look like her, but I'm not sure about her best friend.

Acchan has short hair and looks older. In that photo, she looks 18. Maybe she had extensions and no makeup.

4. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Acchan has had extensions for quite a while now so no she doesn't have short hair at the moment.

And yeah it's definitely Acchan and Elisa in the pictures. It was on taken on a friday after one of her Aoi Hitomi performances where they went to eat. (Translating from an fan weibo here) Acchan and Elisa went and bought street food but couldn't find a place to sit so they decided to just sit at the side of road. Halfway through, Acchan drops her chopsticks but just picked them up and carried on eating with it. 20 minutes later, they finished and went and met up with someone (this meeting up part I'm not sure tbh), bought 3 bags of snacks, finished them and took the train home. Kind of funny and kind of disturbed someone actually watched them and recorded all of this down.

EDIT:

Acchan filmed an episode of Bokura no Jidai with Takamina and Sasshi today.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Indeed.

[​IMG]
    Elisa can be me tbh. These kind of pictures make me happy tho, like the article says shows how down to earth Acchan is <3

Edit:
    By the way I just found this on tumblr, I really don't know why did they meet but still. (Takamina, Sasshi, Yuihan and the boss yo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  6. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Those pictures were from a meeting that Takamina had with Aki-P but then Acchan kinda just crashed it followed by Yui and then Sasshi.

About the third pic, there was a pretty funny conversation between Sasshi and Acchan on twitter.

Sasshi: Assan's expression..
    Acchan: [angel emoji]
    Sasshi: No, that is definitely not the same expression
    Acchan: Just enlarge it and seriously look, [angel emoji] ← it's this
    Sasshi: No matter how big I enlarge it to.. it's still this :| face... I'm going to sleep
    Acchan: [angel emoji]

Also more pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my i am drop down that story... anyway... nice pictures!

8. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I finished watching Initiation Love and I did get tricked ~ I love the movie and I would definitely want to rewatch it. I had read a review where someone had mention the explanation at the end to be really quick and brain frying.. but it isn't, to me it's explained well. I hope it comes to the stores near me soon because I don't have the means to buy it online [hehe]

(A hint if you want to watch it online: there's chinese sub if you head over at a certain weibo page :fear:)

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I watched Imitation Love in the theater last summer and I loved it. I thought Achan was really good in it.

^ I agree I think the story was pretty clear, especially because they dropped a whole bunch of hints/inconsistencies throughout the film.

10. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I have been waiting to watch it for a while now, it's finally out there! I wanted to buy it as well but I'm really crossing my fingers for english subtitles.

11. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    her face...:inlove::inlove::inlove:she's still a same like when akb's day.... not change at all....<3<3<3
    i saw yuko on the making new akb video clip last day..i just wonder where her funny auras gone?

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  13. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Acchan & Erisa, looks like Acchan took out the extensions ~ (there are more pics but I'm lazy, you can find them on twitter)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks for these pictures and information where found more that like Kawai.

15. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    there is any download site for initiation love???[hehe][hehe]
    im apreciate for who can share it...:fear::fear:

16. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

You´re right Puni. I think same also these rom files or torrents...

Avoid these.

18. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  19. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    A ton of pics from last night but you can easily find them on the girl's twitters so I'll only post some~

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, here's an MC part from twitter ~

Yuko: Acchan hates ribbons, yet you and Takamina get along so well?
    AtsuMina: Our interests are different.
    Takamina: Acchan where's your ribbon? (the costumes they wore all had ribbons except for Acchan's costume)
    Acchan: I took it off~
    Takamina: You took it off~ (like talking to a kid)
    Tomochin: Just now Acchan even said "I don't like the ribbons on the shoes"

Also from Sasshi's tweet:

The highlight of today was Assan singing 365nichi no kamihikouki in rehearsal and she was worried about Sayanee scolding her. Definitely not. Assan is cute.

Fan tweets to Sayanee asking about the above Sasshi tweet, Sayanee replies that it wasn't just during rehearsal, during the actual event, if Acchan had time, she would run over to Sayanee and sing Sayanee's part to her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Milksuki

Milksuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was wondering about this! I saw the tweets but you know... google translation ><
    Thanks for this! Really appreciate it.