Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Maeda Atsuko is nominated for Blue Ribbon Awards

[​IMG]

"AKB48 former CENTER Maeda Atsuko (前田敦子) is nominated for Best Leading Actress Award in upcoming 58th Blue Ribbon Awards. The award ceremony will be held at Iino Hall, Uchisaiwaicho, Tokyo on 9 February 2016. Maeda Atsuko is nominated for Best Leading Actress Award by movie "Initiation Love", and "Initiation Love" is also nominated for Best Movie Award."

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.be/2016/01/maeda-atsuko-is-nominated-for-blue.html

It would be great if Acchan can win the award and if Initiation Love wins as well <3

2. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    whhhhaaaaatttttttttttttttt,...theeee.....ffffff%%%ck.....
    finally AKB48 event make me goossseeeebumps again...
    its acchaaaan and yuko....its not just in my dream stage.........
    im sorry aki - p i was cursed on your 10th or what event before...
    acchan still still my forever love,...best front line ever...acchan yuko
    who the rest...? the rest of course <3AKB48<3....
    thx whoever work hard find this vid...let me rewatching this....:omfg::omfg:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Ah, this would be hard to vote for.. I'd really want to vote for Acchan, but my original favorite idol members are there.. Jessica Jung and Yoona are there as well. :s the dilemna

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@mrflick Same for me!!! Acchan is still my favorite AKB center ever. And AtsuYuu together is love <3 I love them!

@sicaxav haha I like some other celebrities on the list too. But I still decided to vote for Acchan because I want her to get more recognition and support! Since you can vote every 30 minutes you could vote for a different celebrity that you like each time, and vote for Acchan sometimes lol.

Acchan wins 2015 Arama Japan Awards for category “Best Actress In A Movie” with 52,5%. Congrats ☆
    http://aramajapan.com/news/tvmovie/musicaward-show/winners-of-the-2015-arama-japan-awards/53610/2/
    http://kojiyuuholic.tumblr.com/post/136596028138/acchan-win-2015-arama-japan-awards-for-category

This was a survey online with international fans of Jpop. I only vote in that category for Acchan, and she won!

5. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

Exactly, there's so many celebrities that's a lot more famous than Acchan (no disrespect to Acchan herself, but I mean come on.. you look at the list itself, Jessica Jung has been part of the k-wave and has a her own fashion company, Park Shin Hye is a famous actress all around Asia, Song Ji Hyo=Running Man..) I did end up voting for Acchan as well because of the exact same reason.. plus Jessica is already in 2nd place and I like helping underdogs :p

6. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    how can?? just add both of them with same song,make diffrent fell...??(still mysterious for me)
    i recognized paruru fill "tomochin presence" perfectly...
    how to vote acchan??i cant find acchan photo on anywhere page...

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

If you're talking about this voting: http://topm.vdfly.com/

Acchan doesn't have enough votes so she's on page 2. If you see under all the pictures there are different pages (the purple diamond, 6 pages in total). Right now Acchan is on page 2 so you have to click on page 2. Then find Acchan's picture, under her vote there's a little link, click there, then fill the code, then you can send it and the vote will be counted! You can vote again every 30 minutes. (I just do it from time to time XD)

I'm still not sure for what this poll is... but apparently other fandoms are working on it XD So I'll continue voting for Acchan!

8. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    okey...thx...
    still until march is it?? this willl be greatest project of my life...yosh:evil: :evil:
    finally i can participate in acchan dream path...(Acchan is worthy to claim that most Asian beauty tittle)
    this chinneesee writting thing really bothered me,and idk what that my vote counted or not...i just rechaptcaing those box...and click "yes" button maybe...:fp: :fp:

9. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The poll tbh is just a beauty contest and I guess how dedicated the celebrities fandoms are in order to vote repeatedly for this lol.

Just to clarify, yes, this contest runs until march but there are several rounds, it's currently on the 2nd where there are 80 celebrities and 30 will be kicked out by the end of this round and so on.

Seems like Acchan will appear on a pet show (surprise surprise) NHK『マサカメTV』 but I think in a VTR section on the 16th of Jan.

[​IMG]

Also, AKB (& I think EXILE) got the highest ratings on Kouhaku with 43.4% and ratings shot up when Acchan appeared and went up even higher with Yuko. The power of AtsuYuu lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  10. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

Not surprising since people would be going crazy over the 2 most popular members coming back and performing.. Are there other ratings for the other performers?

11. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
  12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow nice ratings for AKB there! ^^

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    This Acchan-Yuko reunion thing may have been the moment of the 66th Kouhaku. AKB48 may have been the saving grace of the worst-rated Kouhaku in history...

14. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    soo thats the case...i think its too fishy,.
    for event which grand something high,..(Asia scale)....
    the web has much advertise(non sponsored) with cheap web design LOL ch*n*se....:gavel:
    looks dat charts,,..i really regret,..cant participate any event when acchan stand in on AKB48
    its been a while seen AKB48 grabbed top a thing after (halow**n n*ght which got top sale on first week tho)
    there is something wrong in AKB now,,,..its looks plain and boring...and looks carefully to their growth body..
    compared acchan,yuuko,and minami,sashiko,paruru,sakura..the rest isnt too large,,??:blink:
    the question is "what they wanna show??"song?cute?dance??or just a system??its really complicated phase...
    looks acchan smile,,,make my day complete ...:omfg::omfg:

15. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Um why did you censor 'chinese'?? I'm not really sure what you're saying but if it involves what AKB wants to do with its current members then I don't think Acchan's thread is a place to discuss it.

16. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    kind photo i got from one source(twitter)....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:^O^: :^O^: so beauty...

17. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    This was posted a page back

18. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    From Mohican twitter, seems like a interview / talk for magazine 映画秘宝:

[​IMG]

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So the poll was just a beauty poll? I'm surprised so many fans vote then [hehe]
    I still vote from time to time for Acchan, but other fandoms are stronger LOL.

So the AtsuYuu part had the highest ratings in Kouhaku? AtsuYuu's power \^o^/ More AtsuYuu:

Maeda Atsuko posts Oshima Yuko Sleeping Photo on Twitter

[​IMG]

Former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko posts another former member Oshima Yuko's sleeping photo on her official Twitter at 14 January 2016.

[​IMG]
    Maeda Atsuko's original tweet:
    https://twitter.com/Atsuko_100/status/687330405666525185

Acchan’s Twitter 2016/01/14 (by asheron02 @ tumblr)
    "Today the only photo I took was Yuko’s sleeping face
    Had done my best for the dayー
    Good night✨"

On the same day, Oshima Yuko posted a photo of her with Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami while they were doing 43rd MV shooting.

[​IMG]
    Oshima Yuko's original Instagram post:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BAfMGIVNnbG/

Yuko’s Instagram 2016/01/14 (by asheron02 @ tumblr)
    "Just so happens that everyone’s decked out in all blacks
    Acchan and me are like twins with our coordinates
    What’s going on‼︎ We’re at the PV shoot for AKB 43rd Single
    #tired#blackasensiblechoice #solate #haveagoodnight #ootd #personalclothes"

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/maeda-atsuko-posts-oshima-yuko-sleeping.html
    http://asheron02.tumblr.com/post/137250714754/maeda-atsuko-twitter-translation-160114
    http://asheron02.tumblr.com/post/137250692719/oshima-yuko-instagram-translation-160114

They look really cool in all-black outfits (and hair too) :cute: There's so much AtsuYuu lately :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Menma

Menma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    From instagram + twitter:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, Acchan along with Inudo Isshin(犬童一心) will be giving a lecture at Waseda University on the 21st of Jan. The theme is entertainment business and only Waseda University students are allowed to attend. http://www.waseda.jp/gec/events/2016/8100/

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016