TV / Radio Majimuri Gakuen (2018/07/26 - 2018/09/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 1, 2018.

1. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Well, Kaizer-sama sent a T-Rex Robo (piloted by Captain Gunma-chan) to annihiliate Lily...
    Cuplikan layar dari 2018-10-31 09-55-52-min.png Cuplikan layar dari 2018-10-31 09-56-03-min.png
    [from Team 8 no Anta, Roke Roke! ep38 (181026)]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    just watched the ending. I love it! can't wait for the season 2!

• Like Like x 2
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    nah, Moeka is the next main character and that's gonna be obviously Cabasuka

4. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Will there be a second season ?

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    wake up man. she is not in the group anymore since 2 years ago!

let's make a petition!

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

2nd season is straight to DVD/BR
    majimuri bd.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So, Yuiyui = mercenary = Deadpool = dead?
    I was hoping Kaiser to do something more dirty like kidnapping and taking Yui's brother as hostage or bribing the judge and prosecutor to put him on a death row, and then with that Kaiser would force Yui to join that war....

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  8. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Did anyone else end up subbing this in English?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I finally finished watching this. I didn't really like the ending, but I liked the setup and it was nice see the girls acting. While watching I also got an idea for a game. Unfortunately I'm currently too busy to make any game, but I can still tell you about it.

So, there would three groups in the game: Arashigaoka commoners / Hinagumi, Arashigaoka upper class and Arechi. Lily would be neutral, overpowered mercenary. The player would start with Mukaichi Mion's and Kuranoo Narumi's characters, but it would be possible to recruit more people later.

In the beginning of the game the player could do tasks and build relations with all three groups. The first tasks for the groups would be neutral like dealing with rat problem or finding some items for them. However, after certain point you would have to join one of the groups. After joining one group, the other two groups would become hostile to you and you could no longer do tasks for them.

All three groups would have a different agenda. The upper class led by Kaiser would want to stay in power, defeat the rebellion and protect the school from Arechi. Hanagumi led by Ero sensei would want to gather a lot of supporters, reelect the school council and defeat Kaiser's group. Arechi's group led by Manji would want to defeat both the Arashigaoka groups.

Joining each group would have some special benefits. If you joined Kaiser's group, you would get access to a lot of money easily. With the money you could then for example buy the best armor for everybody and hire mercenaries like sumo wrestler, kickboxer or knifeman for your jobs. On the other hand, if you joined Manji's group, the money would be really tight and you could not afford to hire any mercenaries. However, in this group you would get access to technological weapons like stun guns and you would really need them against Kaiser's mercenaries.

If you joined Hanagumi, the money would be an issue as well, but hiring Lily for jobs would be cheap. And against Kaiser's mercenaries you would really need Lily. If you joined Kaiser's group you could hire Lily as well, but she would ask much more money than other mercenaries.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Just and just... Whatever you say you don't like do that like anymore... You're going anyway...

What happened to you??

Well it is much funnier make them than just playing them...

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

In order to start making a game I need (1) a good enough idea for a game and (2) time and motivation to make the game. In this case I liked the idea I described and it would have been fun to make this game (and hopefully to play it as well). However, like I said, I have been so busy (with my new job) lately that I haven't have time to make ANY game in my freetime.

13. YuiYui_Marron

YuiYui_Marron Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where i can watch majimuri gakuen stage play making video??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

14. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Great! But where I can find the raw video? The link shown here doesn´t work...
    Edit: Found it!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    In episode 4, what was G group supplying to the sumo club ?

17. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Kaba vs Shinigami Joe vs Kairiki Gigant Kong : Who will win ? :)

Shinigami Joe seems to be the best fighter out of the 3, but Kaba nearly beat Lily, and Kong seems to be the toughest. What do you think ?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Team 8's 7th anniversary will be celebrated with Majimuri Gakuen Eito's stage, "Majimuri Gakuen Tsubomi-RAI-", from March 27th to April 4th, at the Tennozu Galaxy Theater, in Tokyo.

Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi and Okabe Rin reprise their roles from the series, joined by Sakaguchi Nagisa, Yokoyama Yui, Shimizu Maria, Takahashi Ayane, Yoshikawa Nanase, Oda Erina, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Minagawa Yuka, Hattori Yuna, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Okuhara Hinako, Gyoten Yurina, Takaoka Kaoru and Miyazato Rira. Eitorio members, Hasegawa Momoka, Sakagawa Hiyuka and Tokunaga Remi will also take part as a triple cast.

Judging by the title, they will perform in Italian.

https://majimuristage-rai.com
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/majimuri_rai
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CAST

Shiritsu Arashigaoka Gakuen ・ Hanagumi
    Shimizu Sayuri (Lily): Oguri Yui
    Minami Sakura (Sakura): Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Yoshino Aoi (Aoi): Yoshikawa Nanase
    Tsubaki Mimi (Tsubaki): Takahashi Ayane
    Manaka Karin (Karin): Sakagawa Hiyuka, Hasegawa Momoka, Tokunaga Remi (triple cast)

Shiritsu Arashigaoka Gakuen ・ Seitokai
    Asahi Hina (Hina/Null): Okabe Rin
    Miyama Chisato (Tausend): Oda Erina
    Washio Miki (Adler): Nagano Serika
    Takano Yoshiko (Falke): Hama Sayuna

Hyakki Yagyou
    Yamamoto Sumire (Sumire/Yasha): Kuranoo Narumi
    Satozaki Meru (Hannya): Yokoyama Yui
    Hikawa Ryoko (Jyaki): Suzuki Yuka
    Gomi Reina (Rasetsu): Shimizu Maria

Sakamoto Ikumi (Harenchi-sensei): Gyoten Yurina

Ensemble
    Takaoka Kaoru, Hattori Yuna, Miyazato Rira, Okuhara Hinako and Hidaritomo Ayaka

Daily guests

March 27th
    13:00: Rissen Airi (graduation ceremony) and Utada Hatsuka
    18:00: Shitao Miu

March 28th
    13:00: Hashimoto Haruna
    18:00: Sato Akari (graduation ceremony)

March 30th
    18:30: Muto Tomu

March 31st
    13:30: Mukaichi Mion
    18:30: Okada Nana

April 1st
    18:30: Murayama Yuiri

April 2nd
    13:30: Hirano Hikaru and Takahashi Sayaka
    18:30: Yamada Kyoka and Fujizono Rei

April 3rd
    13:00: Onoue Mizuki and Kamachi Yukina
    18:00: Fukutome Mitsuho and Kawahara Misaki

April 4th
    13:00: Onishi Momoka

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://toyota-team8.jp/news/kanto/20210226-035122232965784.php
    [​IMG]

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12659000157.html
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20210226-653337761984284.php
    [​IMG]

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://toyota-team8.jp/news/kanto/20210226-678310170028928.php
    [​IMG]

http://akb48team8.net/archives/8-3563.html

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/1365257669515243522
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

http://majimuristage2021.sblo.jp

https://twitter.com/majimuri_rai/status/1365916641305927682
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1365919983167959041

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1