TV / Radio Majimuri Gakuen (2018/07/26 - 2018/09/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Arigatou, Rinchan, Naruchan, Nagichan!

=========================================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1022061839348158464
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1022058105922674688/pu/vid/1280x720/JxieEPw_lL7f1HIj.mp4
    =========================================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/majimuri_gakuen/status/1022106777511292929
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1022106473797566464/pu/vid/1280x720/VWHo23yqTjIjQoqW.mp4
    https://twitter.com/hulu_japan/status/1022111729545699328
    https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1022101530445369344/vid/1280x720/_54Zu64OMaRn3um1.mp4
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/1022061544367042560
    006.jpg
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1022046876533587968
    007.jpg
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1022037846352252928
    004.jpg
    008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    https://twitter.com/oricon/status/1022070673353527297
    034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2116248/full/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2112609/full/
    037.jpg 038.jpg 039.jpg
    https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/180725/ent1807257691-n1.html
    040.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

about 40 minutes from Episode 1. Just remember (for new folks) to have your thoughts in Spoiler (So you don't spoil it of course). Pretty much the usual.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the poster makes it look like yuiyui,hinnatan and yumirin are the 3 main characters
    i wouldn't mind

4. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well that was an interesting episode.

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Anyone is subbing this? :fear:

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'd be happy to watch this with subs even if (maybe even preferably) Japanese subs. It's great to see a Maji with a bit more of a plot, with a reason for fighting better than delinquent pride.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chpo45

chpo45 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Can i just say i love how lilly made them pay so she could save their friend

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Why they release 2 episodes today? :confused:

lol, ikr. I was like, what...she make them pay with coins to save Hina? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe to pay Macharin's black coffee :XD:
    Overall, a good episode so far. I somehow forgot what exactly happened in MG 1 and 2, but I don't really remember the main character nearly beaten to pulp on episode 2. The fight feels more desperate from the previous ones. You know Lily will win, but somehow the scenes don't portray it that way.
    Some cringey act here and there, but overall a good one :approve:

12. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    (Episode starts)

Flash forward spoilers yay...

HINA! HINA!

Lily...(Spoilers: we are sooooooo gunna see the showdown of the century "Lily vs Hina" in the final episode right guys)

Our protagonist first person narrator Hina is a selfie cam whore who is described as a person who would love to be "the protagonist" in a drama :whistle:

Bara is Mion, Naru is Sumire just remember that. They are all 16 years old.

By the way they all hate this town they are living in called "Yutopia" and hopes that Godzilla will come and burn this town to the ground so they do not have to go to school. \(^o^)/

"Gosaki" street signs are everywhere and it pisses them off

Arashigaoka Educational Institution is a private school built by the company "Gosaki" which also built this new town called "Yutopia Arashigaoka". A heirarchy system is implemented where your status is determined by your parents occupation. So towns people who live here has to pay a mandatory school tax in order to get education. Students whose parents are wealthy enough can have special privileges which they can slave upon the normal poorer students (this probably sound dumb but just flow with the story setting alright guys lol) There are only 2 types of people: wealthy kids called "senmin" (roughly translates to chosen people) and poor kids called "heimin" (roughly translates to common people/peasants). Point here is that the chosen people gets to walk in the middle of the hallway. Peasants caught walking there gets the beat up dicipline duh. It's the norm in this society.

By the way these reminds me of the STU donation boxes
    donation box.jpg

Boom! Anti-climatic introduction cut scenes of the bad guys

If your dad is the CEO then you can be student council chair person. Yay for Captialism. ez life

The guy with the cane looks like the weakest character in the council

First day up to job, Kaiza (Hinatan) announces a really new and cool policy so that she can create a new yutopia in this school

(Awkward claps)

"Peasants look down, the sky is too broad for you anyways and that's unfortunate. Your freedom lies around your feet only."

Uhh...Kaiza-sama Banzai!!!

Bad acting, many extras, they even got more lines than some of the girls lol

Omegu nice acting tho

Mystery transferred student appears!! dun dun dun

Pretty nice OP

(10min narrative exposition world setting ends here ugh)

Baldie guy is a M who loves the insults that Kaiza speaks of them, and the typical pervy comedic character too

Sumire is the kind of character that will definitely fall for baldie-kun just saying

Yuihan with tights! HAWT. I'd paid to go to this school for this class :awesome: jk

Insert mystery transferred student here

Insert Hina's first person narration

Hina! :D

Hina invites mystery transferred student to lunch, gets rejected. Why does all mystery transferred student is always acting like a little beeeeeeeeetch jk

Cut scene to student council

Cane dude reports that almost all the areas in the school are now suppressed or taxed by the student council, Kaiza wasn't impressed tho because she wasn't satisfied with "almost". Leader 2 Bismarck (Ogiyuka) also reports that only one transferred student hasn't been taxed yet because she just came to school today.

Kaiza blahs some random points about horse racing in revolution and perfection??? Tbh I didn't understand what she was actually trying to say here XD

But she did say she is chosen by God and wants to create a new world that belongs to her (Chuunibyou confirmed XD)

Cut scene to the blue sky

The new Kaiza policy also extends outside the boundary of school, someone call the human rights group!

Just kidding how about let's just go to the secret place where NO ONE will find out that we are beetching and complaining about the new student council...

Boom! Otamage \(^o^)/

Guess what? The transferred student randomly finds the place and orders coffee there

Not so interesting character development...coffee shop ojisan saying wise stuff like the strongest to the fittest theory blah making metaphors with coffee beans blah blah He also said that one day a hero will come and break the wall tho like Joan of Arc (Hold up ojisan when did Joan of Arc break any walls ?__?)

Anyways...guess what? They got busted by the student council scrubs who were ears dropping OUTSIDE the secret shop (Ojisan really need to upgrade those paper thin walls man)

Hina's gang gets arrested outside the shop as they are leaving

Scrub leader 3 gets another anti-climatic introduction cut scene (Is it neccesary to give it to this character again lol? He had one already like 10min ago)

"You guys are gunna get purged!"

Random Lily appears: "Excuse-moi, don't block my effing way!"

Ain't no peasant is talking to scrub leader 3 like that nuh-uh

Lily vs Scrub leader 3's gang

(Fight scene commence) Theme song BGM rolls + special effects was aight

Insert more narration

Lily uses AOE power kick to the faces (it's super effective!!)

Scrub leader 3: Don't think you can get away with this~~~~~~~~QAQ

(This guy is so weak sauce fp How did he even get to the leader position?) So within a minute Lily TKO's the first scrub boss of the student council...

Lily pulls out a inky/dirty point card (which is only redeemable in Yutopia) and interrogates the scrub leader 3 if it is his (insert plot device *wink wink*)

Hina's gang thanks Lily and think of her as the hero the coffee sop ojisan was talking about, but...

Not only Lily is acting like a beetch, after the fight she asks Hina's gang to pay for her coffee drink as a reward :O (Did she forgot her wallet or something? I mean the cup of coffee ain't that expensive in this Yutopia right? Or did she actually just ran out the shop and beat up a bunch of people just to guilt the victims to pay for her drink? lmao)

Insert more Hina narration

Cutscene: Standing in front of a shrine, Lily pulls out the same inky/dirty point card and says she will find the real culprit? (plot device intensifies *wink wink*)

Cutscene: Two scrubs from Wasteland Manufacturing High School reporting to a dude who is taking a dump in the washroom that the student council scrub team just got beat up

The guy finishes his :poop: comes out and announces its showtime for him. (Whoever this guy is I like this character already)

(Episode ends)

Hina was probably the 2nd most mentioned name as Lily in the first episode cough*IknewHinachanwouldbethelastbosswhatIsay*cough

Not bad I say for Ep 1.

Rating it 3.5/5.

Gunna watch Ep2 now.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I will wait for the subs :rolleyes:

Traitor!

15. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    But I still love Naru ! :^^;:

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Shita o miru! Or pay some coins to Lily [hehe]
    *is it just me, or they finally found a school where all of the students are Shitao Miu's fans :lol:

lol, really enjoy reading that :rofl::approve:
    Lily-Hina will surely kick each other's as*

• Like Like x 1
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    After watching EP2 I'm almost certain that Hina is the real protagonist here. And I can already see Berin might even get her own opening image theme song like this current one with yuiyui's Lily image.

(EP2 starts)

Quick recap of EP 1 by Hina

"Insert theme song"

Just noticed their Japanese character names of Hina and Lily...one represents the sun the other symbolizes the moon.

Hina's gang tries to befriend Lily. Gets rejected.

Lily is a lonewolf

Scrub leader 3 on his knees apologizing for getting rekt by Lily and bringing disgrace to the student council. (Why the buck do you need to bandage your head bro??)

Anyways they all take turns insulting him and then Leader 1,2 volunteers to take care of the matter while scrub leader 3 begs for a second chance

Instead directly answering to their requests, our magnificent leader Kaiza sama speaks of some ruling theory in a very typical chunibyou way. Basically she states that how animals are categorized in it's own species and thus as a ruler she has the responsibility to bring balance and peace to the world. She also comments that she is a pacifist.

Leader 1 and 2 went like huh? Vice councilor was like awww yeeeee what she said

Cutting to the chase she suggests that to deal with Lily they would have to find someone at her own size...

Cutscene with narration introducing the wasteland area that Yutopia people refers to...

annnnd boom! Anti-climatic introduction cut scene of the guy who took a :poop: in the previous episode!

Cutscene back to Arashigaoka

Eh not much to talk about here pretty straight forward...just another scene telling you niggus ain't no scrubs is blocking Lily's way. She walks where ever the buck she wants yo.

Scrubs report back to student council that Lily did not respect their authority

Leader 1 gets pissed and rushes out of the room wanting Lily's azz, but is stopped in time by Kaiza saying that she is the most important member sooooooo she don't get to have any Lily yet.

:poop: Dude brings his wasteland gang to the student council room after taking another :poop:

Everyone is surprised by the seemingly unwelcomed guests except of course our great leader Kaiza sama

Alright just getting to the point for this scene...basically Kaiza pays the dude whose name is Kaba (which means Hippo, so I will call him Hippo dude from now) to take care of Lily. But before that they uneccesarily blahs a long description of his hippo character (like I mean we get the point already).

Except scrub leader 3, not only he is weak af but also dumb af who triggered the long description of introducing the hippo dude's character name by asking "why?" ugh and fricking cane dude just prolongs the scene so much like just get on with the story already geez. I mean this scene is just these 3 dudes talking about the explaination of his stupid nickname and none of our girls is barely in the shots for almost 2min for goodness sake.

Anyways student council scrubs searches for Lily around the school

Cutscene to Hina's gang

This scene is rather important because it shows how Hina's character is starting to develop as a individual unlike Bara or Sumire who is still constricted into the norm mindset like the other regular students in the school who want to get away from trouble and conforms with the unjustice heirarchy system. This is also the first scene where Hina actually questions their existence if they are really willing to live like this for the rest of their lives.

Bara and Sumire again with the motif phrase "Hina is not the protaganist...we are just scrubs" "Don't say these weird things, we will get purged"

Erosensei comes in and confesses that she has thoughts like Hina when she was young but she lied to herself and it's too late as she became an adult now. Her words reaffirms Hina's awakening.

As the scene ends, Ero sensei asks Hina to go with her and grab some materials for tomorrow's class and thus seperates with Bara and Sumire.

Student council scrubs setting up road blocks to search for Lily. Bara and Sumire luckily finds her first and borrowed their bike to her so they could escape from the security check stations. (Just don't ask how. Plot holes :p )

On the other hand, Hina runs into Hippo dude and they kidnap her because they knew she was friends with Lily. (Again, don't ask how they know when Lily didn't even know they were friends at the first place. Also don't ask where did Ero sensei went.)

Scene cuts back to Bara, Sumire and Lily where they escaped to a small mount. Bara asks Lily if she would take her in as a disciple because she suddenly hits her awakening too influenced by Hina and so she also want to start a revolution of changing this distorted society.

"I think this school is rotten, I think this town is rotten...but just thinking about it won't change anything." This is a great line by Bara.

Sumire also gets joins in the request. But Lily rejects the offer because she states that she transferred to this school is not to save anyone. Her only motive is to find the culprit. (dun dun dun plot device reintroduced)

Cutscene to kidnapped Hina

Cutscene back to Lily in front of the shrine

Bara and Sumire finds Lily and informs her that Hina is kidnapped and begs Lily to rescue her. (Don't ask how they find her or why didn't they could've just called the police) Lily rejects because she is not interested. But as the two kept on persuing her, Lily asks if their tears were real, if so then she can lend her fighting service with the exchange of all the money that they have on them.

"The world is all about money. This is a fight I did not buy (look for). You guys buy it." Great line by Lily. (But seriously though, Hina did get kidnap because you beat up one of the student council's leader and disrespected their authority sooooooooooo don't be a beeeeeeetch)

So anyways this makes Lily also technically a mercenary too.

Student council paid Hippo dude vs Hina gang paid Lily hmmmmmm

(Sigh scrub leader 3 what the eff...)

Epic fight scene START...jk hippo dude does a monologue that has little to nothing to with the plot other than making him sound like bad azz

Epic fight scene START (roll theme song and special effects)

Lily hand locking a scrub and does a reply monologue that has little to nothing to with the plot other than making her sound like even more bad azz

Lily gets rekt...pinch! Someone needs to make a meme gif of punching yuiyui in the face

Activate protaganist hidden combo jitsu (nakama distraction + surprise head butt + super flying kicku to the face)

Hippo dude TKO'd

Lily goes into sleeping mode to recover from the concussion wounds. Seriously they should call the ambulance for her.

(Sigh...Scrub leader 3...I pity your role man)

Cutscene to wasteland boxing gym

Boxing dude calls himself shinagami and boom! Anti-climatic introduction cut scene

(Episode ends)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Haven't watched it, but Mahoho's Insta brings me here lol. Her outfit is fabulous, I thought she's one of the groupies, turned out she's just a "student".

19. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Must be a Korean school

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    how's the acting?who's good who's bad?