Mano Erina

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Naomi, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

[​IMG]

Stage Name: Mano Erina (真野恵里菜)
    Nicknames: Manoeri
    Birthday: April 11, 1991
    Blood Type: B
    Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan

Hello! Project Groups
    Hello! Project Eggs (2006 - 2008)
    Ongaku Gatas (2007 - 2008)

Since it was announced that Manoeri will be releasing her first indies single, Mano Piano, on June 29, I made a thread for her! :) She will also be playing the piano on the single as well. The single will only be sold to FC members at her handshake event on the same day and various H!P shop: MALL CITY, e-Line UP!, Hello! Project Official Shop Mall. (Credit to JPH!P for the info)

[​IMG]
    01. Mano Piano
    02. Mano Piano (Instrumental)

2. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^she looks so pretty... I was sorprise when she left Ongaku Gatas to be a solo singer, but I think she has a good future by herself

3. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I love Erina. I hope she'll be successful.
    I love the cover of the single, soo looks soo pretty, too bad it can't be bought online or in normal stores.
    Does anybody know where MALL CITY, e-Line UP!, and/or Hello! Project Official Shop Mall, is located?
    Is Hello! Project Official Shop Mall one certain shop, or just any H!P shop? haha I'm a bit confused.
    Don't worry, I don't really expect people to know those answers, but I'm just asking anyway, maybe somebody do know. >_<
    I wanna own Erina's first single!

4. Naomi

They're all located somewhere in Japan. XD

5. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Really?! That's surprised me XD lol.
    now I don't think it'll be a a problem finding those shops.

She looks a lot younger than her actual age on that cover...

6. Something_magic

Something_magic Kenkyuusei

The H!P Mall is the one that is located in the Harajuku district.

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Really?!
    Okay, that's good.
    I have a map to the H!P shop in Harajuku, so I had planned to find that shop anyway.
    I wonder for how long they'll sell this single. I'll probably go to the store on the 4th or 5th.

8. Naomi

She does. :shock: Then again, Erina always looks younger than her actual age. I thought she was about 14 or 15 when I first saw her. Hard to believe that she's a year younger than I am.

9. Naomi

Here is a preview of the song:

It's... kinda boring. I was hoping it'd be a bit more upbeat, but I'm not surprised that it's a bit slower with the name "Mano Piano". XD The piano part of the song is really pretty, though.

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

11. Naomi

New profile picture for Erina:

[​IMG]

Aww. <3

12. Naomi

Here is the cover for Erina's second indie single, which is called Lucky Aura instead of Lucky All Right ~Sorette Ureshii desu~ as previously thought. It'll be released on October 4. [H!P.com]

[​IMG]

I think the cover's cute. :) It's really pretty and simple.

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

first off.....love your current avatar of Amina! she is spectacular..

H!P shop in Harajuku is off Takeshita street, right across the street from the Harajuku station, make a left when you see McD's...i think....go straight down on the left, you can't miss the sign, store is on the left side.

H!P store in Shibuya, located in the Shibuya 109-B, basement floor, can't miss that one either.

just wanna say that Erina looks so much like Sayumi of MM, identical...are they twins?!

14. Naomi

Hmm. I like Erina looks like Sayu when smiling, but when she's not, I don't think they look much alike. :XD:

15. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I actually really like Lucky Aura! Manopiano was a kind of cute song, but didn't really do much for me; Lucky Aura, on the other hand, is catchy, and has a cool kind of classic anime song vibe to it (in my opinion). Her voice is still fairly bland, but the song itself is nice. And I do think she's adorable, but I just wonder how she'll be successful as a soloist when she isn't a particularly good singer and doesn't have an anime tie-in for her music, or anything, like Koharu does.

I wonder if Manoeri's playing the piano parts in Lucky Aura, though. They're pretty fast, but since I hear piano there and her first single had that gimmick, I have to wonder. Cool song, anyway!

And I did notice the Sayu resemblance the other day, definitely. One blog has joked about her looking like a whole bunch of H!P girls combined, but the only resemblance I really see right now is to Sayu.

EDIT: Aha, she IS playing the piano in this song! =D Yay!

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think it is the eyes, defintely,.....and a little of the nose, maybe the mouth, gosh i wish i had a pic of each girl side by side, then you can really see how much they resemble each other, totally. A picture is worth a thousand words.

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Erina fans,

she has a nice pictorial in the November issue of Kindai magazine, too bad i don't have a scanner set up, otherwise i can provide her photos, sorry. Maybe do a search and they will be posted up somewhere.

18. LantisIII

LantisIII Kenkyuusei

Mano Erina 3rd Indie Single - Lalala-Sososo

[​IMG]

Release Date : 13/12/2008

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So... why is she still indie? That really doesn't make sense to me.

20. Naomi

^ To prepare for her debut. I guess having a single under an indie label is much cheaper than one on a major label. With Erina on an indies label, UFA doesn't have to spend money on a PV, promotion, etc. and they can try and build a fanbase for her without having to spend so much money. The same thing happened to C-ute. Their singles were released on indies labels throughout 2006 and in 2007 they debuted and their single did really well. Sheesh, did that make any sense at all? :XD: I suck at explaining this. =/

I guess they're just trying to get her more noticed before giving her a proper debut. :D

(Sorry if that was way too confusing. :lol:)