Matsubara Natsumi (Nattsumi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 8, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

honestly, i only got to know of Matsubara from her BLT photos, on how ordinary yet, special she is at the same time. I do have a greater appreciation for those girls that are often overlooked or not as much in the spot-light. Don't get me wrong, quite a few of the higher profiled girls are among my favorites...one of the first that come to mind is Mariko-sama!

but getting back to Matsubara, it would be nice if she got her own video and more indepth interviews of just her, and background. Her singing and dancing quailties are appreciated by all, since she was among the girls to be selected to eventually become Team K. Perhaps it would be from watching some Shuffle concerts, and ordering K3, will i be able to see some of the "other" girls, like Natsumi Matsubara, and Natsuki Sato, etc... ;)

2. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

She has a private video and it's an awesome one at that, you heartless monsters. :x She showed her birthday presents and did a nonsensical personality test.

It's the least popular video we subtitled.

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh yeah, you're right! :shock: Oops! :oops: My file of her was actually buried somewhere in my messy folder.

Thanks for pointing that out. I officially feel like a dick. :(

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i totally forgot about that! my bad yo...
    i wanna watch it now, more Matusbara! ;)

5. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

This girl just randomly popped up in a dream of mine, so I was just checking into her thread. :lol: And I saw this!

I haven't seen her actually perform (or any of the girls... but I hope to one day! XD), but I do have an idea of what her voice sounds like. I clipped one of the very few solo lines that Natsumi has ever had-- so (here's) her line from Team K's version of 'Dear my teacher'.

I think her voice is pretty nice-- sounds pretty consistent with her speaking voice, like it's how I expected her to sound singing. And as for her dancing... I'm not so sure I'm the best one to comment there either, because I'm not the biggest fan of her dancing. She does decently-- it doesn't seem like she messes up a lot or anything, but I just think she could put a little bit more into her dancing (if you watch 'Fushidara na Natsu' from the K2 DVD, you'll see what I mean). But to be fair to her, she is in a Team with a lot of really great dancers (and especially in the Fushidara na Natsu unit)-- like Yuko, Mee-tan, Kayo, so it's harder for her to stand out (to me, anyway) when she's surrounded by those really good dancers.

But I like her, nonetheless. :) Hope that helped!

6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I think she`s a cutie.

7. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

urm... she's underrated like Narita Risa.

8. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

^yes, Natsumi is really pretty recently when I saw her pictures... XD

And in the K3 she got a pretty much camera attention too I think...

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, she is underrated,and lots of screen time in K3? this i gotta get and see for myself. :)

10. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

i dunno why but she reminds me of a cat, in a good way tho... strange

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ interesting comment...a cat? i see no resemblance whatsoever...lol

anyhow we need more Matsubara, pix. :p

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i'm surprised she got quite several shots in K3.
    anyway, i did realize that her smile and eyes look similar to taguchi junnosuke (KAT-TUN).

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Really? I didn't even know she had one. I guess I didn't see it since it was on the second page. But I'm watching it right now! :)

Edit
    Finished it! She's cute! I like the little dancing thing she did in the middle of the personality test. XD

And I keep reading this:
    As chewing small children. XD

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah...lots of screen time for Matsubara in K3!....so excited about ordering it..lol

does she perform any near solos? or in small group performances in K3? i'd like to hear her sing more, and i guess i gotta watch K3 to see more of Matsu-chan. :lol:

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You know...after watching the third episode of AKB48+10, I'm really beginning to see that...

...I'm probably going insane, too. :confused: *shrugs*

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I really like her singing voice, and how she's calmed but seems to be happy all the time

Shame that she's so underrated...

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

defintely under-rated as is Nozofisu, Yukarin and others that are not in forefront getting exposure.

18. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

this girl is really under-rated.
    she climbs up really fast on my top 10 favourite girls.
    and she has new introduction too.

i saw it here, on an interview together with yukari and risa.

mimiminn natsumin...

i put the link on all 3 girls thread. the reason is, those 3 girls don't really have our love they deserve. so on this thread, let's give natsumi a whole load of love.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

you could probably put up a team of forgotten-overlooked AKB girls and have an all-star team....i just somehow hope that some of my favorites like Nozofisu isn't one of them, that is forgotten.

Matsubara is no exception. Have you seen her in some of her BLT's...fabulous girl.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yay Natsumi! It's a shame that she's always shafted. She's kind of on the same tier as Kana. Nacchi was there, too...

I think she somewhat resembles American 'actress' Julia Styles, who looks exactly like a cat.