Matsuda Rina (Matsuri) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 4, 2018.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Those little crinkles in her nose when she smiles. . . :cute:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

New Vice Capt. Congrats :approve:
    This would probably start some talks about Akane
    source

• Like Like x 2
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Congrats to Marina!

I think having a vice-captain to represent the 2ki voices as a really smart move. The group is mostly 2nd generation members now, so having a member like Marina who they could easily talk to could help bridge the gap between the two generations. Her positive attitude is well-liked among Japanese fans, and she's a popular member who sold out just as fast as Ten and Karin. This is a great decision for the future of the group imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Congratulations are in order to MaRina!

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More great news. She is apparently slated to appear on a Tamori Club show on Friday 19 March. I think Matsuri will be excellent. She's finding her own (high) level. From bank clerk in deepest Kyushu to national star? Here are a couple of stills from the show, in which she and Sawabe take part in some kind of VR battle:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's the full show. Marina made a lot of contributions. A good presence on a show. Genki but smart and aware. Very professional. Tamori looked impressed. Sawabe's presence probably relaxed her a bit. She spoke so much that I did wonder occasionally if the guys might have felt that she crowded them, but actually they may have appreciated the things she said that they could react to. She kept emphasizing immediate physical facts and feelings.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Impressive, the bank clerk with two top comedians.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Coming on the 3rd

Panelist Guest
    Gal Sone, Juri Tanaka (SixTONES), Rina Matsuda (Sakurazaka 46)
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/jobtune/

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suddenly Marina is everywhere on TV, on panel shows pleasing the big guns. Here she gives Sanma-san material to work his magic, and reacts so attractively. The show is called Sekai Maru Mie 世界まる見え("See the World in Full") and shows clips of strange things that the panelists riff off of. The show is two hours long, but this 18-min clip includes Marina and Sanma-san, toward the end:

mod edit: dead video link

She was also on a show called Homegoroshiamu ほめゴロシアム. This nine-minute clip includes her shamelessly enjoying a piece of grilled meat and being part of a skit involving her and another guy rushing into the studio with guns as, I think, "the rip-off police" (パクリ警察):

mod edit: same as above

There was apparently an ad for BAN on the first show. Good work, Marina. Really, she's a revelation on these shows: vivid, cute, smart, bold, active, funny. I just can't help remembering that 2-1/2 years ago, she was a bank clerk in southern Kyushu.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I know some of the international fandom isn't too keen on her yet, but it's great that Sakurazaka has a member like her who can put their best foot forward on all these different programs and draw them in with charisma.

Due to language barrier and lack of access to shows outside of the general SokoSaku variety, many intl fans aren't fully able to appreciate the hard work some of these girls are doing outside of group activities. But Marina and girls like Ozeki have been putting in work in quiz programs and the like, and it does help get the group's name out there!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I just finished watching the 2nd single promotions episode on sokosaku and I've gotta say, Matsuri has really been giving it her all for the group. Her fighting spirit is similar to Akanen's, but her connection to the 2ki really bonds the feelings of the members to the 1st gen and I think it helps a lot. Judging by a lot of the 2ki crying on the show i feel like their worries are more heard with Matsuri here to aid Yuuka in bridging that gap and pushing the group forward.

On the surface it seems like shes very focused on herself and her own goals, but that episode really showed us how she works harder for the sake of the group, and it's paying off! I hope mgmt can keep up with her momentum and hopefully even bring other girls with her to boost their confidence too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Matsuri co-hosted a TV morning show a day or so ago and was great: so pretty and so professional. I've posted a four-minute clip in the General thread.

Matsuri clearly has a future even after her idol years. So personable and so Japanese. It's ridiculous that the last post in this thread was way back in May.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think that's both because for some people she steal too much time on SokuSaku and because a lot of fans use twitter and discord more than this forum, so it seems like there's no appreciation for Marina.
    I'm happy I saw many people already wishing her happy BDay on twitter... even though for me is still tomorrow...

Also, completely agree with you, she has the skills to succeed.

14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Been noticing her recently. She has a really cool talkative persona :cool:. And she performs enthusiastically too.

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That monomane of Akanen (Moringa!) was on point and just so funny, the highlight of that episode. I laughed so hard, and so did everyone else!:^^;:

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Happy Birthday Matsuri! (Sorry for the game's UI being in there...)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Happy Birthday Rina :blush::ome:

20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy B-day Vice-Captain!