Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Chemistry

Chemistry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
  2. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

My boyfriend series IMG_9832.JPG IMG_9833.JPG IMG_9834.JPG IMG_9835.JPG

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Jurina's Showroom (17-06-11)

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    unrevealed secret picture on that my boyfriend twitter series
    taken by a fan that accidentally walk by
    seems like Jurina's date is late coz... gosh that person needs help with her running speed
    [​IMG]

5. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    I guess Jurina wasn't at New Japan's Dominion show. Omega vs Okada went a full hour! I could only imagine how she would have felt watching that match. Or the other matches, as I heard it was a good card.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Jurina ranked 3rd in the SSK.

7. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

Her speech was fiery If only I could give in more votes...

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

8. nikenii

nikenii Kenkyuusei

Her speech was fiery If only I could give in more votes...

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

9. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm pretty happy with the result. Jurina maintained 3rd, and she's still yet to ever drop votes or get outranked by a junior. Hopefully this trend continues.

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I just hope Jurina fans won't be complacent next year. We never know if Sakura fans will suddenly go all-in with their resources, or heck, it would be a shocker if Ogino snatches number one next year.

Still, I'm just happy Jurina maintained her rank this year.

Aim for #1 next year! :)

11. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    it's really a secured spot 3 this year for her. but she always gain votes that's what made me glad.. will sasshi run in next year ssk? if not, J will surely be no.1 and sakura possibly no.2 sakura vote trend is stagnant, she lost vote last year, this year she gain votes but she still didn't reach 100k, so she won't defeat J unless sasshi votes goes to her next year.. YIKES

12. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Does someone have a translation of her speech?

13. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Credits goes to nkm48 live stream translation:

jurina: to be honest, this is frustrating! it's frustrating! But! these two at the top, thank you for getting me fired up one more time. let's fight one more time again next year! i joined when i was 14, and now, im turning 20. before i knew it, i became an adult. i really think the 48G is important, and i want to keep protectig it. but in order to keep protecting them, i need the fans' support. i think i can be someone who brings up the 48G again. no. i WILL be someone who brings it up. please help me get there. thank you to all of you! to all of you watching, i love you all!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

14. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is her entire speech. Excuse me if there are some errors, I did this quickly:

「えー。まずは投票してくださった、みなさん、本当にありがとうございます。(深々と一礼)えー。正直、悔しい! うぅーん。悔しいです! ですが、この上にいるお二人。私のことをもう一度燃えさせてくれて、本当にありがとうございます」 Ehh, first I want to thank everyone for voting. Honestly, this is annoying/frustrating! So frustrating! However, to the two above me, thank you for getting me fired up one more time.

「なので、このままでは終われません。お二人とも、来年も一緒に戦いましょう!(指原「無理無理(笑)」というリアクション)それくらいの気持ちでいます。はい」 That being the case, this wont end like this. To the two of you, next year lets battle it out again! (Sasshi says, impossible impossible) ) That's the kind of feeling I have.

「私はですね、11歳。小学6年生の時に入って、今はハタチになって迎える総選挙です。赤いランドセルを背負って、黄色い帽子をかぶっていた私が、気がついたら大人になっていました」 Since I've been in my last year of primary school, until now that I am 20 years old, I've participated in sousenkyo. I started out as a youngling and before I knew it I became an adult.

「えー。うーん。私が今こうしてここにいられるのは、本当に48グループが大切だからです。大好きな先輩方が作ってくださり、守ってくださった、このグループを、これからは私たちの世代が守り続けていかなければいけないと思っています」Eh... I honestly think the current 48 group is important. The group that my senpai created and protected, from now on I must also continue to protect.

「総選挙はもちろんですが、私たちは、いつもファンのみなさんに支えていただいています。なので、これからこのグループを守るためにも、ファンのみなさんの支えが必要です。えー、これから何があっても、どこにいてもこうしてパワーを届けてくださったら嬉しいです。私も、その期待に応えていけるように、これからの48グループを、そしてこれからの選抜総選挙を盛り上げていける人になりたいと思います。いや、なります!」
    Right now we're in Sousenkyo, so we all want to receive the support of the fans. That being the case, in order for me to protect the group I need the assistance of all the fans. Eh... Whatever may come up, wherever we may be, I would be happy to receive all of the fan's power/support. In anticipation of this kind of support, from now on I want to be a person who outdoes herself in Sousenkyo. No, I MUST become someone like that.

「そして、本当に今、こうしてここに立てていることが本当に幸せです。感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。心から応援してくださったみなさん、ありがとうございます」Thus honestly right now I am truly happy standing here (3rd place) right now. I am full of gratitude. From the bottom of my heart, to all those who supported me thank you.

「最後に言わせてください。投票してくださったみなさん、そしてテレビの前で応援してくださっているみなさん。愛してまーす!」 Last thing I want to say, To all the people who voted me, and support me through the television screen, I love you!

「来年はチャンピオンベルトを持ちたいです。応援よろしくお願いします!」
    I want to wear that champion belt next year. Please continue to treat me well!
    https://news.walkerplus.com/article/112460/

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  15. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot veliem and superficialfan!

It was a beautiful speach <3

16. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    No problem. <3<3<3

I really hope she wins one day, she really deserves it.<3

17. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Congratulations, Jurina. Although She didn't ranked up, the voting result raised up by 1000 more compare last year. And SKE become the biggest group in Senbatsu. I wish Jurina and SKE get more media attention. They deserve better. Please put next election place in Nagoya, let's support Jurina become the NO1 on the 10th anniversary of SKE.

18. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Omedetou Jurina :3rd: It's a great result ( though I wish she could beat Mayu this year) by maintaining her spot and have an increase number of votes.
    Next year, she'll have a fight with sakura. She has high chance of winning next year (and it will be awesome because she can bring the throne as a gift for SKE 10th anniversary)

19. Tiana

Tiana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Congratulation jurina!. I hope this year is a good year for her and that next year she will win the SSK.:1st:

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1