Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Jurina cried after Okada vs Omega...

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes, Haruu has had that hair since 12/16 (and is in Tofu Wrestling with Jurina and Sakura).

3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I guess that ''black hair only'' rumor that was circulating among many of the threads had no truth to it.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Actually there is a truth in it, otherwise Aki-P wouldn't intervene. This is akb daily which it quotes and probably summarize Aki-P post on 755:

Akimoto Yasushi does not think "Black Hair" is necessary, regulation would make AKB48 lost its character, and he thinks it is ok member to dyes their hair.
    Akimoto Yasushi thinks regulation as being polite, no mobile phone in working place and arrival on time should be included in company guidelines, he criticizes "Require Black Hair" is non-sense, and he implies the management staffs should concern something more important.

After that 755 post, I believe the black hair thing is dead.

Having said that, I believe those bright hair is mainly for acting purpose, thus even if the black hair only rule is still in effect, it wouldn't be applied to them.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  5. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Her hair wasn't blond when she was hiding it. It was dark brown as last seen during Kouhaku. She recently dyed it blond.

Black hair rule was not a rumor. It was confirmed by Akimoto and other 48 members who tweeted about it. Afaik it is no longer in effect or they can't enforce it. Many of the senpai members always had dyed hair (When has Kojiharu ever have black hair?), so it isn't really fair to exempt them.

On the topic of Jurina's hair, what can I say? I hope its only temporarily for the new wrestling show. Blond hair will hurt her chances as a actress in the long run. Blond hair is too extreme for most jdrama/movie roles. If you haven't notice most Japanese actresses will have black or dark brown hair.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I thought SKE had a stricter or stronger black hair only rule, or if not a rule, an agreement among members.

I remember it was a big deal back then when Rena had her hair dyed for an acting role.

7. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Aside from the story of hair regulation rumor, jurina really pulled that off. She really look beautiful with that hair I got so distracted when they were interviewed I just cant stop looking at her.

8. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Drop? There were similar rankings to compare with? SSK has different rules so you can't compare to it.

This kouhaku ranking is probably more close to the truth than the SSK one.

I guess we can say that about almost all 48G mermbers. In fact, I guess we can say that about most of the idols.

9. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

10. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Some pictures from today's coming of age ceremony:

C1siDn5UkAAftgv.jpg C1srgabUAAEicjA.jpg C1srgadUUAA5A8Q.jpg C1ssJG2VEAEQNAx.jpg hrrrhs.jpg

11. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    she looked amazing at the ceremony today!

12. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    She looked gorgeous. Can't believe she will be an adult soon after all these years in SKE48.

13. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Jurina's Coming of Age pics
    o14401920p.jpg o14401920p1.jpg o14401920p2.jpg o14401920p3.jpg o14401920p4.jpg o14401920p5.jpg o14401920p6.jpg

Jurina and Momoka
    o14401920pm.jpg
    Source

14. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

I attend the adult ceremony. Jurina looked So beautiful in that day. She was close to fans and took 3 photoes with us. She always a gorgeous girl and I'm proud to be her fan.

15. Mido

Mido Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    hi, i'm curious
    is jurina currently studying at university or not?

16. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

To my knowledge no. I think the only senbatsu member that goes to college is Tomu and dasu.

Being a Senbatsu members requires a full commitment. Tomu just got in senbatsu recently and Dasu was always in and out of senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I get the impression that Jurina is putting a lot of effort in being more fashionable? Her pictures on IG are basically like a Japanese model's lol

18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

She's at the age where girls are more interested in fashion. I always forget she's only 19.

19. RH8

RH8 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    RH0RY
    I'm really glad she has Instagram as another outlet to express herself now. Almost all of her posts so far have been quite pleasant to view :>
    SR's also been a good platform for her so far;it's easy to be so spoiled by how often she hosts SR's&how frank&candid?she's become having grown accustomed to it now.
    What I still worry about is how she's so willing to lose sleep just to stay up&watch late-night programs she's interested in on TV lmao
    If only someone can teach her how to record shows to watch later!!
    Sleep loss will be her undoing if this continues :'D
    What I'm curious about is, how much everyone who's watching her SR's understands of what she's saying;there are many foreigners who understand Japanese watching, but probably also many who don't?
    Unlike w/blogs, since it's impossible to just copy&paste her spoken words into dictionaries for clarification, are there usually any questions as to what's going on w/her?
    If there are&you don't mind ineloquent explanations, I'd be happy to help if I can :> (If I don't check here often enough, I'm still on Twitter almost everyday).
    Yoshimasa-san's&Jurina's SR's each on their own are such joys to watch, but I'm always looking forward to the next JuriMASA-SR :'D!!
    Yoshimasa-san's so kind to compose music to her songs&I love the way they banter lmao
    Yoshimasa-san's just recently asked her to come for another recording session whenever she can get a break from filming so I'm really excited already XD;;;
    He's just too kind :'D
    At least thank goodness it seems as though he's enjoying working w/her songs.
    I tried checking out Jurina's thread today after a long while&only to find out it's been deleted :'D
    I'm not even sure if I've saved the translations I posted here to tumblr&deeply regretting it nowXD;;

However what hurts the most is all the history lost since/if the old thread cannot be salvaged, since her thread had been running for eight years now :<
    I remember being so happy to find so much discussion about her when I first grew an interest in this brat.
    It's almost feels like the shock of losing jurinet all over again :'D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Jurina is pretty much a badass :).
    ------------------
    http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/ Also will be hearing Bucket for the first time (The Song she did for the Album with Mayuyu and Sakura)
    ------------------
    Also did want to share this (Pic From the NJPW Presents CMLL Fantastica Mania 2017 that was in Nagoya on the 16th) FYI, That's Hiroshi Tanahashi (Left) and Volador Jr (CMLL Wrestler) (Next to Haruppi) btw.
    [​IMG]
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170118-00000032-tospoweb-fight
    http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/prores/mens_prores/641733/

I think the Articles are more about Tanahashi, but it did mention Jurina.
    -------------------------------------
    FYI, I've been loving how much she has become a fan of Pro Wrestling as of late (and has been following New Japan Pro Wrestling).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1