Matsui Rena (Rena) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Oct 5, 2008.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You're right, she said it was her first time going... :^^;:

2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Thanks for clearing that up.

She went through Detroit, too!? Well, at least she flew through the city. That place is dangerous.

3. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

I live 5 min away from Detroit across the border in Canada, I travel over there at least once a month for dinners, Baseball and Hockey games and so far (knock on wood) have never encountered any crime or violence.

The city gets a bad rap. People from Detroit and the surrounding areas love the city and know it has a lot to offer. Everyone should visit at least once.

The core of the city is safe for tourist, as long as you are aware of your surroundings and use street smarts. Metro Airport where Rena may have passed through is 30 min outside of Detroit in Romulus.

Oh and Detroit Airport offers **Direct Daily Flight to TOKYO!!** Amazing! (the international terminal is bilingual too - English/Japanese)

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Yeah, I guess it's like any other city. Some areas are safer while others are more dangerous. It is still a lot more dangerous compared to other cities, though. People just have to stay smart while they are there, and they should be fine.

5. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    The gifs I keep seeing for Rena going to Disney World are hilarious, haha :D
    She looks like she's having so much fun, I'll have to watch some of those videos when I get the chance.

6. lemonade

lemonade Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazakimiho
    Haha, I think you and I may actually live in the same city. [hehe] Weird.
    I agree with what you said about Detroit though. Although it does have it's bad areas, like all cities do, Detroit is mostly a pretty safe place.

Definitely agree! She's just like a little kid! It's really sweet.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Flying through Detroit = Flying with Delta Air Lines :D

Anyways, where was she going to...?

8. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Detroit isnt that bad. Detroit's airport though is amazing and is a giant hub so I don't doubt if Rena was ever at Detroit's airport cause like 30% of all US air traffic goes through that hub

9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Disney World in Florida, as mentioned above.

10. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
  11. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Rena, Churi, and Akarin were on Otameshika. They went to a popular Nagoya chain restaurant.

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA0MzQxNjA0.html[/youku]

So I'm confused. Rena doesn't like to eat meat and that includes chicken. She will occasionally eat it though (this show plus the Shukan AKB spicy series). Does Rena eat seafood because I think she ate fish when she appeared on Hakata Hyakkaten?

12. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    What is a person to do if confronted with this situation? Walking home you happen upon this lonely girl enjoying dango.

[​IMG]

A. Approach and say something. Anything. sono dango wa amai desuka? (is the dango sweet)
    B. pass by and live forever with regret.
    C. just enjoy the scene until she is uncomfortable enough to leave.
    D. Something else?

Pic from Matsui R Google+

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  14. ganguro

ganguro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    A.

^Yeah I heard about it too, can't wait to see the PV. I'm thinking she might play the "villain" role though

15. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@x_lambs, I'd say B, I think I won't be able to approach her, my legs will give up on me :^^;:

16. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

B... Totally B! Eternal regret baby! [rock] LOL. But mostly because it is Rena Matsui... her goddess aura is just too strong IMO. :awesome: If it were someone else though... say like Akarin who was just happily munching on some Dangos with a goofy smile on her face... that might be a different story. [think]

17. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

A. Too bad she has a drink, or I'd offer to buy her one. Hell, I'd pretend to be lost and ask her for directions just to say something.

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    It depends. Since Rena is currently an SKE member, I would do B. Maybe I would wave to acknowledge her, but she is very busy, and probably gets tired of talking to every single fan who sees her on the street. She needs time alone every once in a while. :^^;: If she was just some random girl that I noticed sitting alone in Japan I would do A. I would approach her and make small talk to form a conversation. I would talk about the weather or something :awesome:

I wouldn't regret doing B, since she is an SKE member. I'm happy with just a wave back or something.

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Since tonight is Halloween...
    [​IMG]
    TRICK OR TREATS!!!

20. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika