Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Re: Minegishi Minami / Team K

^
    Omedetou gozaimasu Karles-senpai on hitting 5k! [clap]
    You have quite the high score amongst us Gishies! [rock]
    A role model, leading with your continued devotion to Miichan. I salute you sir. ;)

Yes, election time is just around the corner! This is our chance to impact Miichan's position, and her career directly. Lets do our best to support her, put her at a better position, show her that we're always here for her. Above all, I wish Miichan to be happy, so let's put her at a higher position! [nod]
    I'm more broke this year than last year so I don't know yet how many I'm getting. :^^;:

I wish there would be a bigger scan of that newspaper clipping... :whistle:

2. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

I just hope if anyone has a little bit of money to at least buy her one vote, because us Minami fans will scour up and reclaim glory in the name of Miichan. :blush:

^
    ^

I wonder if that sword is battle-ready... LOL.

3. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Man I've been sick all weekend and when it comes to Miichan's thread I missed quite a bit.

[party] [clap] Congrats on the 5000th post [clap] [party] I have a long way to go until I reach that milestone, but your unwavering dedication to Miichan is incredible.

Election time seems like it came so quickly again, My money has been going all over the place, but I am definitely going to get at least one of the new single and vote for Miichan, I would feel bad if I didn't get at least one vote for her in there.

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Congrats on 5k, karles!! [party]

Whaetver votes you guys can give Miichan in this year's election is much appreciated. If you can't afford any, that's ok. [nod]

I'm going to vote 12 times, myself.. it's all I can spare :(

5. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

Congratulations Karles!!
    You did awesome!! [rock]

I guess I may not be able to buy any AKB48 CDs as I need to save some money for Erepyon's debut ...
    Maybe I will still buy ... for Miichan ...... I still need to think about it ............. :fp: :wall:

6. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

If you can't afford any, just have her in your heart. <3

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I implore you guys, a voting CD costs only $18 each (maybe another $10 for shipping). That's like lunch for two days... Just by packing a sandwich for two days instead of eating out, one can already afford one vote for Miichan. I may be broke (because I'm living off my life savings atm) but that doesn't mean I'm not fighting for Miichan! Because ultimately, being a Miichan fan, what one does for Miichan, one also does it for oneself. Do what is best for yourself and let's fight for our Miichan. Gishieの戦いだよ!頑張ろう! [nod]

Is that a trick question?

Because with or without sword, Miichan is always battle-ready! [cool]

8. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ Even if it was a plastic sword, you'd better not cross her. Lmao.

I've actually slowed my eating out with friends because of Idol goods coming in and ordering 4 singles. It's not as much as a lot of other people, but it's still 4 more votes than I had before.

9. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

I feel so guilty after reading what Zobii said :wall: :wall: :wall:

(Somehow I now make all these efforts for Erepyon's debut .... which seriously affected my original plan :fp: )

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

^ I am sorry, [shock]
    that's not the effect that I intended at all! :(
    I was just trying to encourage ... :fear:
    It can't be helped if you really can't afford anymore. So sorry for bringing it up. ;A;

That's plenty! :approve: As long as you represent, that's all that matters. There is no direct correlation between how much you love your Oshi and how much you can spend on her. Consider the poor child who was saving 50 cents per week since last year to be finally able to buy an election CD now, would you not say that person loves his/her oshi very much? [nod]

11. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ Good example. Yeah, I'm really glad I could afford one. I really like the increased chance of getting a Minami photo too. There is a lot of extra goodies along with the songs. ^^

12. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

I'm curious... how many your posts were posted here?

Good arguments here, only names should be replaced with "<insert your oshi here>".

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you, fellow Gishies!!! A long road is not so long when you're walking among friends... [bow]

I've just realized that it has disappeared from my profile, but some days ago I had posted 640 (more or less)...

14. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Does this mean that when you reach 5,000 post its by default that Most active topic: will be hidden!? [wonder]

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

You guys need to watch this clip from the documentary:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGLkoRcwrM[/yt]

To know what those kids have gone through... very touching :cry:

16. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Okay, so maybe I'm really tired right here. But I need someone to help me on what she said. Was she saying how she didn't have much when she was growing up and how she was really happy when she got the flowers from the little girls. I must be really tired. It's 4am and I need to be up in 4 hours, lol.

But I had to sit in silence when I turned on that video. Seeing her hold back those tears, yet they still came was really emotional. I really need to watch the documentary soon. I got it from H!O, but it's been on my external, been really busy recently. Thanks for uploading that snippet for me flagator21

17. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

She's basically talking about how she regrets not going off the stage, and going to eye contact with the girl and receiving the flowers as she realises now that the stage wasn't even that high. She said that she wanted to go down to her eye level, receive her flowers and give her a hug.

After she talks about how she realised that what she does, isn't just for her but it's for everyone else too.

18. karles48

I don't know... :dunno:
    Oh, thank you, that's the Miichan I love... :cute:
    PS: thank you for the clip, flaggy...mmm, just a question, how many documentaries have been released? I thought that the second one was 'AKB48+1', but I don't remember that part, so I guess the 'show must go on' is a different one... [think]

19. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Do you mean "official" AKB documentaries? Or all of them, so NHK ones too?

Thought you Miichan Oshiis my love this photo of... Err, Miichans face? :lol:

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201106/13/15/a0212915_14363794.jpg

20. karles48

As far as I know...
    1st DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 - The future 1mm ahead
    2nd DOCUMENTARY of AKB48 - AKB48+1
    But I've heard it said that there is something called 'the show must go on' so I've never been sure if they had released not one but two documentaries this year (AKB48 + 1 and 'show must go on') [think]

EDIT:
    I'm tempted to use it as the desktop wallpaper... [hehe]
    PS: I tried so...but it's a bit frightening... :lol: