Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

2. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
  3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I had a sudden wish...Gyaukuten Ouji-sama 'Miiichan version'...that is, a PV with three Miichans (short, medium and long hair) singing the song... :cute:
    PS: come on, Aki-P, I know you can do it!! :hehe:

4. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

So it's Miichan's birthday in under two months now :inlove: :inlove:

I've seen a couple of the other 'scrapbook' birthday projects going around. I figure if any year is a good one to support Miichan, this year is. If I set up a project like that, would people be interested in contributing? I live in Tokyo - I don't actually know the process for giving gifts to members, but it should be pretty easy for me to get it to her.

Would anyone be interested in helping with gathering messages and laying out the book? I'm not very artistically gifted, so anyone with that particular talent would be very welcome ^_^

EDIT: Any other ideas besides a book would also be welcome~ It seems like a nice present and an easy thing for everyone to contribute to, though.

5. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i haven't posted in this thread long time ago... but believe, i am reading all of this this thread post. :D

so this year we also make another scrapbook for her birthday, surely i will help this project. may be i can help with image do. is there any translator who can translate all english message for her?

6. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

I'm a translator :)
    I'm not as good as Kanki or Silenka, but birthday messages will be no problem, unless you want to write to Miichan about String Theory or particle physics ^^;

7. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I would like to participate too!!! :D

8. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    @Neve, if there is someone who can help you in translating, it will make your work easier and project will be done faster too. :D

9. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

@ the_kaisar - agreed, other translators would also be awesome ^_^

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    PM a mod about starting a Birthday Project thread for Miichan to get it stickied. The sooner the better. [nod]

I will be composing a message for her to be included in the project. ;) I can't miss out on another Miichan birthday. [shake] [shake]

Also, @Neve thanks very much for the article translation. [clap] Hopefully the vid makes it's way online. Well atleast the bit with Miichan singing. :XD:

11. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm looking forward for this project and would like to contribute as long as I could. And yes, Thank you, Neve, that was a good thing to start the project, thank God you were live in Japan, it should be lot easier to do this, and about the procedure, I heard that HRP is quite expert for this kinda thing, and He is also live in Japan, so I think you should ask him some question about the procedure.

Let's spread the Joy! [clap]

12. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Okay! Awesome ~
    I PMed HRP about it. I'll post the thread up when I get a reply from him :)

13. karles48

Maybe you should wait a little more, we might have news from yonetaro-san (he's part of the Japanese committee) soon.
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5389#p606403

14. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Ah, I didn't know that the Japanese guys usually came here. Thanks for letting me know.

That's a shame - I was looking forward to making it. Well, I'll PM flagator and see what the situation is.

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Sent a reply. Thanks for organizing your project! :)

I have not heard from yonetaro-san in a while, so I don't know if I'd be able to run the stage48 side of things this year on behalf of the birthday committee. By all means everyone join Neve's project. If I do hear from yonetaro-san and all things are a go on my end, I'll just ask HRP to merge the threads together [nod]

(I hope to become active posting here again, I'm going through a rough stretch this year keeping me from everything I love doing. I apologize, guys.)

16. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Thanks very much, flaggy!
    If the Japanese side does decide to get involved, I'm more than happy to work with them. It would be great if people had as much time as possible to think of and write their messages, though, so it makes sense to kick things off now.

HRP asked me to send him a draft post, so I'll see if I can write one up this evening or tomorrow morning, and hopefully have the thread up soon.

17. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    we're waiting for you good news, Neve and flagator21
    anyway, I found scan for Miichan's september photoset
    Miichan is really beautiful. And this is her first photoset with short hair :^O^:
    [​IMG]

18. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    AAAAAAAAAHH<333
    She looks soooooooooooo good!
    BLUE is a lovely color on her.

19. karles48

Thank you!! She looks stunning... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

20. jade