Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I hardly think so.

In several occassion I have seen some miss-translation and "emoticon" changes which is indicated that there is a man behind these account, if its was really a bot, the translation probably will be a big mess, because the bot will automatically use Google-Translate "mind" to translate those kanjis and Hiraganas and as you all can expected, it will be a great mess on the translation, but they will not explicitly change the content such emoticon or else, but of course this is based on my opinion, and then again, if it was really a bot, it will be automaticall translate it in seconds after the post have been submitted.. ;)

By the way, I just have submitted my message on our Japanese fans project, still working on Neve's, damn, there is only some ideas pops out of my mind... [sweat]

2. sirfelgar

sirfelgar Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@akbaholic18

As Miichan is my favorite I find myself not really caring about that "letter".

But taking the time to look at it there are a couple things about the picture that bother me, and this is pure opinion/speculation on my part.

1st: What looks like the date on the left hand side. Unless my eyes are tricking me the month looks like 2 or 3 which would have it written less then 2 months after what happened and I have a hard time believing that she would be in a relationship or trying to get into one so soon. Now if the year that is written is 2012 not 2013 then that is a different story and who knows what was going on at that time in her private life.

2nd: The signature next to the date on the left side. Feel free to disagree with my opinion on this but I cannot imagine her putting the same signature on a letter to someone she is in a personal, private relationship with as she puts on official AKB48 stuff. It seems to me she would sign it much more personally and simply.

3rd: This may be really picky but the translation does not seem to cover what is written on the left side of the card. It may be through choice or not being able to clearly read it, I have no idea.

I normally just sit back and read stuff but this time I felt the need to put in my thoughts.

3. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

^ oh I won't disagree with you since I don't believe that letter. Quite frankly, I'm really tired of these stupid rumours popping up. Since they got a bulls eye on the scandal that demoted her someone is trying to ruin her career and reputation. I hope everyone sees what you see and ignore it.

4. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Yeah, totally don't believe it ><
    If Miichan did have feelings for another guy, I'm sure she wouldn't be stupid enough to put them in writing, having already been bitten once.

Still, if something like this goes viral, it could hurt her even if it's fake (Sasshi's issue was also obviously fake). So I hope nobody picks it up and decides to try and publish it.

5. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Thank you everyone for the updates :D

About the letter, lol, I'm not an expert deciding whether the pics are fake or not...
    But, as a woman, I think I came to understand the kind of guy Miichan likes (she's a big fan of shojo manga and so)... and don't think he fits.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I agree with those who believe that letter might be fake. Besides, I'm not even sure if that might be called a love letter, because sometimes it looks more like a letter about (close) friendship. She could have written it for, for example, Tomochin or Acchan...and I don't think nobody would say Miichan's lesbian... :dunno:

7. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    ah, that "letter"
    someone has posted it in here before. It appeared on internet after Miichan was promoted and becomes Team 4's captain a few days, so I think someone tried to make another "scandal" to bash her again. If not, clearly they just wanted to make people pay attention to their web (I believe that at this point of time, any scandal/rumor relate to Miichan can be a hot topic :awesome: )
    But up to now, after weeks,I haven't seen anything new, so I guest we don't have to worry about it. :^^;:
    Like I said before, I don't want Miichan say anything about it. Because if she does, they'll make another article and people will pay attention on her as a scandal/ rumor girl again (I want Miichan is more popular but not by that way). And more important, even if she says she doesn't write it, I doubt that those hatters will believe her :tongue:

btw, 2 pics from Nyannyan's insta :^O^: . Yesterday I forgot posting them :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    By the way, what is this exactly? what does it contain? I haven't heard anything about it. :^^;:
    [​IMG]

[hehe]

9. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    That's from the 週刊ノースリー部 live recording that was aired middle of last month. I think a fan of the radio show drew it? It's also the most hilarious portrayal of no3b I've seen since Mendol. XD
    The writing on Kojiharu's thigh "Peach John Kabira" is from the naming corner on the show. Miichan's costume, of course, is from her skit in AKB48 Konto. And Takamina wears that hat in a lot of the pictures they put on the Nippon broadcasting site (and elsewhere I guess, I forget).

Also count me in on both Miichan projects! I'm still working on my message/other contribution.

I know it's a bit unusual, but I'm arranging "Watashi Wa Watashi" for violin and piano (as in sheet music). Would that be an acceptable submission?
    (I know Miichan doesn't play instruments, but it's the thought that counts right?)

And I'm not worried at all about that "Love Letter". It's not like something like that would be that hard to forge anyway.

10. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Found this on Twitter.

Maybe jade will post something related to this topic later.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    F* those wigs! Glad they are GONE!

As for the rest. My poor girl. :cry: :cry: Suffering so much just because she had a moment of being human! So happy now that she has soldier past all that, and is now back on the climb. Forever will I support Miichan.

For the B-Day projects. I am still committed. Just having a hard time get out what I want while not writing a flipping novel. :fp: I will get it done, however. Make no mistake. I would not miss this for ANYTHING. [rock]

12. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

Somebody posted pics on Tumblr!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If I recall Miichan appears regulary on that show, what does the show name again? Downtown DX? We got to check Hello Online for Raw videos, there must be some.

14. jade

jade Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jade9454
    131010 Downtown DXDX Miichan's cut
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE5NzM4Nzg0.html[/youku]

15. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Oh, definitely, that would be awesome :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing that, too - I'll see if I can play it ~

16. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Translated the Miichan interview from ENTAME at last now I have my computer back :)
    Tough one - took me two evenings. I think they didn't edit it at all, so the sentences are a lot longer than the BOMB interviews I usually do. Anyway, it's a great read. Here it is:

http://www.akblogs.net/article_translat ... -interview

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    thanks neve for your hardwork...
    by the way, i have much attention in this line
    that's a really captain said, but what must we do? proud of her or crying because her graduation? :cry:

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Great job!! Thank you!! [clap] Miichan is indeed talking and behaving as the captain she is. [bow]
    Perhaps it doesn't mean she will graduate when that happens. Maybe she meant that when those goals are achieved she will be free to decide when she wants to graduate without leaving the task incomplete.[think]

Btw...it's been a long time, but it's a tradition so...
    I'd like to dedicate my 8000th post to Miichan (who else?) and all the Gishies who support her!!
    [party] [party] [party]

19. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    and may be this is her goal as idol from now, oh man she is so mature now. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

20. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

Haha. Congrats, karles48! 8000 posts is incredible XD

The way the line about graduation is voiced in the Japanese, it is more like an intention to graduate when that condition is met. It's not quite as certain as saying "I plan to graduate then", but it's more than just "I'd be capable of graduating then", if that makes sense.

But I don't think it's something we should worry too much about at this stage. I think all the current Team 4 members are a while (probably years) away from being in Senbatsu. I mean, they're lovely and awesome and everything - I'm a really big fan of the current Team 4 - but they're not that well-known yet and they have a lot of room to grow, so without Paruru-levels of pushing, I think that Miichan's statement is more good news than bad. It means she's not intending to graduate any time soon [clap]